Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 8LV
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 350hp
- Year: 2019
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Original hull by Glenn Holland, Holland Boat Shop, Belfast, Maine in 1982.
- 2020 Hull stringers rebuilt by Gamage Shipyard using foam composites.
- 2020 Gamage Shipyard built new house, deck, trunk cabin, interior, wiring with ALL new components.
- Dark blue Awlgripped hull, Shark grey bottom paint.
- White superstructure and hardtop.
- Solid fiberglass hull; Awlgripped Flag Blue 2020.
- 2020 foam cored decks, superstructure, and trunk cabin.
- Awlgripped off white non skid decks and cockpit.
- Awlgripped white superstructure and hardtop.
- New Wynne windows in pilothouse.
- New structural bulkheads.
- New S/S opening ports.
- New Powder-coated white scan strut mast for radar.
- Bow roller for anchor and rode.
- Lewmar V700 windlass.
- Two cockpit hatches.
- Bomar hatch in trunk cabin.
- Spray rails and rubrails.
- White plastic handrails.
- Large rudder and skeg to protect prop.
Fuel: 100 gallons aft in cockpit.
Water: 25 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: 15 gallons under cockpit sole.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2019 Single Yanmar 8LV 350 hp diesel, 4 stroke, FWC.
- Direct injection Common Rail system with straight drive (no V-drive).
- Factory warranty for 2 years.
- Cruising speed: 20-25 knots; Max speed: 30 knots.
- 2020 ZF220A transmission.
- New 1 ½” S/S shaft; 4 bladed prop.
- Lift-off engine box insulated with Sounddown.
- Hydraulic hynautic Sea Star wheel steering.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Sounddown muffler system.
- Imtra Bow Thruster.
- PYY shaft seal.
- Reverso oil changing pump.
- Custom 12V-110V electrical circuit breaker panel.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- 2020 Two Deka 4D AGM batteries for house and engine.
- 30 amp Victron 2000 inverter-charger.
- S/S Isotherm 10 gallon hot water heater off engine and 110V.
- Lewmar V700 12V windlass.
- Dometic 12V cooler-freezer.
- Three bilge pumps, hard-wired to batteries with alarms-LED’s.
- For two in a simple, but elegant interior. 5’9” standing headroom below.
- Chain locker area forward, open to offset double berth to starboard.
- Next aft to starboard is an enclosed head with manual W.C., hot and cold water sink, and handheld shower.
- To port is galley counter with single burner cooktop and galley sink. A Dometic 12V cooler-freezer unit will be mounted under cockpit rail.
- Pilothouse is typical of Lobster-style vessel with open side at starboard helm and fixed portside. Canvas could be added aft to enclose wheelhouse.
- Large, open cockpit aft; Excellent engine access from cockpit by lift-off engine box or from below.
- 2020 Garmin 10” MFD-Radar, GPS, depthsounder.
- 2020 Garmin VHF.
- 3 wipers.
- Saltwater washdown in cockpit.
- S/S bow roller.
- Anchor and rode.
- Fenders, docklines, fire extinguishers.
COMMENTS: This new 2020 Holland 32 Hardtop Cruiser will be launched early Summer 2020. Here is an opportunity to purchase now and customize her for your needs and wishes. She would be ideally suited as a picnic boat, weekend cruiser or fishing vessel. The Holland 32’s are well known for their particularly sweet rides, offering 20 knot cruising speeds. This vessel has a Yanmar 350 hp Common Rail diesel with no hours and a full warranty of two years. Please call us today for your inspection of this handsome vessel, and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.