- Our 46 years of experience allow us to give you accurate, straight-forward representation of our listings. At our firm a high standard of integrity prevails.
- Since 1978, our yacht brokers have been members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA) and are thoroughly schooled on YBAA Code of Ethics & Business Practices, and therefore are committed to practice the highest standard of ethics.
- Additionally, we act as your Buyer’s Broker to find you the vessel you want, not one we happen to have in our inventory of listings.
- We strive to work hard to earn your trust and loyalty. Whether buying or selling, we will work on your behalf.
- At Gray & Gray Yachts, we represent both power and sailboats but particularly specialize in high quality Downeast style Cruisers, Trawlers, Motoryachts, Pilothouse Trawlers, Tugs and offshore boats, as well as Grand Banks, Krogen, Defever, Eastbay, Marlow, Aleutian, Ocean Alexander, Albin, Duffy, Wilbur, Newman, Hinckley, Selene, Nordhavn, American Tug, Hood Whisperjet, Sabreline, Cape Dory, Back Cove, Dyer and Fortier. We also specialize in quality offshore-type sailboats of traditional design such as Shannon, Bristol, Pacific Seacraft, Hans Christian, Passport, Valiant, Cape Dory, Hinckley, Hallberg Rassy, Sabre, Swan, Little Harbor, Lyman Morse, Alden and Oyster.
Check us out in Maine Boats & Harbors 2020 article ‘Buying a Boat’