Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSB6.7
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 300hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Cored hull above the waterline.
- Awjgripped dark blue hull, maroon bottom.
- Beige superstructure.
- Hard chine; skeg keel.
- Composite non-skid decks, cream - colored.
- Non-skid side and foredeck.
- 20" deck to gunwale height.
- Dual Ram hydroslave steering quadrant.
- Maxwell windlass foot controls at bow with plow anchor.
- Cockpit steering on starboard side.
- 12 rod holders in cockpit; 10 more rod holders on flybridge.
- S/S bow rail after to forward end of pilothouse.
- Ladder to flybridge.
- Custom S/S grabrails.
- Large cockpit with starboard side helm station with wheel and electronic clutches with storage/service compartment below.
- 2 portside live wells and cockpit hatches offer storage or a fish well; 55' x 23" x 18" center well.
- Tuna/dog door.
- 4 custom aluminum cockpit hatches by H. Gibb Marine.
- Deck lights for night fishing.
- 2 flat top flip-up cleats.
- 2 fuel tank inspection aluminum hatches.
- 7'6" X 9'6" long cockpit.
Fuel: 230 gallons in 2 S/S tanks.
Water: 30 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: 15 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2015 Cummins QSB6.7 litre inboard, (down rated now to 300 hp - allows new owner to turn hp back up to 480 hp if desired by computer), Common Rail engine.
- 627 hours on hour meter.
- 23" X 25" 4 blade Michigan prop.
- Cruise: 19-20 knots @ 2300 RPM.
- ZF 85A Marine Gear 1.96:1 reduction.
- PSS dripless shaft system.
- 2 Washdown pumps.
- Reverso oil change system.
- Electric Glendenning controls.
- Dual Racor fuel filters.
- 1 extra large engine access hatch.
- 2 engine room access hatches.
- Custom 12V DC & 110V AC circuit breaker panels.
- The electrical panel features automatically switched batteries.
- 3-4D batteries.
- Above deck LED all-weather lighting facing forward/aft.
- 2000w Victron inverter/charger.
- 120V outlet in galley and bridge deck.
- 2 electric bilge pumps.
- For three or four with vee berths (with filler) and one single berth over starboard side; large hatch overhead.
- Enclosed electric head to starboard.
- Galley to port with Haier microwave oven, S/S sink with manual pump and countertop.
- The main salon has 6'-6'2" standing headroom with a portside dinette settee berth and small oval table, and starboard utility counter top.
- The sightlines and ventilation is provided by 4 open sliding Diamond Seaglaze windows and 3 forward facing Diamond Seaglaze windows, with the center one opening.
- Garelick helm seat to starboard.
- This well designed flybridge features 6 step cockpit ladder and 4 passenger seating with ample custom polished S/S safety railing.
- Passenger seating with underneath storage.
- Todd helm seat.
- Repeating Nav electronics.
- Flybridge is tabbed for easy removal and trucking.
- 6"4" headroom under custom built bimini hardtop.
- Custom cover for helm station.
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF at both stations.
- Maxwell windlass control.
- Cummins engine monitoring panel.
- Garmin 7610 XSV Plotter/Radar and depthsounder.
- Garmin autopilot.
- Sony stereo with multiple speakers.
- Airmar B164 transducer.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Life ring.
- Fenders; docklines.
- Life jackets.
COMMENTS: JULIE B is a handsome Downeast Flybridge vessel that is a capable tuna fishing boat or simply-finished cruiser for two or three.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.