Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D6
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 370hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- Solid E-glass bottom laminate.
- Deep Vee hull for superb ride.
- Dark blue Awlgrip hull; white superstructure, red bottom.
- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters.
- Foam cored topsides.
- Vinylester Osmosis barrier.
- Foam cored E-glass stringers and bulkheads.
- Painted bilge.
- Custom louvered vents painted to match hull.
- Extruded vinyl sheer guard.
- Molded interior liner.
- Blue canvas drop curtain aft.
- Blue canvas over 3 piece stern seat.
- Mooring cover from top of housetop to stern, with window and screen.
Fuel: 147 gallons in 2 tanks.
Water: 28 gallons.
Holding: 15 gallons in poly tank.
Hot water: 6 gallons.
- Fiberglass hardtop with S/S supports, 2 Lewmar hatches, 4 flush mount lights with dimmer, S/S handrails and mast.
- Deck E-glass fabric with foam cored laminate and moulded non-skid pattern - beige and white.
- Swim platform: teak with S/S swim ladder and S/S handle on transom.
- Lewmar 700 windlass with anchor roller and 2 S/S cleats / deck and helm control.
- Anchor locker moulded into foredeck with hinged hatch.
- 2 S/S bow chocks; S/S bow roller.
- S/S cleats; S/S bow rail aft to amidships.
- White powder coated windshield with handrails, side vents and Solex glass.
- Wipers port and starboard.
- USCG approved running lights.
- Lewmar cabin hatch with screen over vee berth.
- Lewmar portlights opening with screens.
- Fender pad eyes.
- S/S water, fuel and waste fills.
- 2 rod holders; S/S flush-mount holders.
- Varnished teak eyebrow on coach roof sides.
- Two opening overhead hatches on cabin top.
- ACR permanently mounted searchlight.
- Drink holders on engine box and at helm and companion seat.
- Moveable teak dining table.
- S/S handrails on housetop.
- Life raft; dinghy.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Volvo Penta D6, 370 hp, 6 cylinder common rail, electronic controlled diesel, FWC, Direct drive with shaft & prop - with 491 hours as seen on hour meter.
- Engine box with hydraulic lift struts.
- S/S shaft and 5 bladed prop; spare prop.
- Power assisted hydraulic steering with tilt wheel.
- Mahogany wheel.
- 12V Sidepower bow and stern thrusters with joystick control.
- Lectra-tab trim tabs with position indicator.
- Custom muffler and composite sound-reduction insulation.
- Raw water, sea strainer, seacock with thru hull intake.
- Bilge pumps:: 1-1100 GPH aft (automatic) and 1midships (automatic).
- Batteries: 12V marine AGM batteries; 10 amp battery charger; circuit breaker panel with battery switch.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- 110V shore power outlets in boat.
- 12V outlet at helm.
- Cruising speed: 22 knots @ 3000 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 30 knots @ 3600 RPM.
- Teak companionway door and hatch (varnished with cover) - storage in companion steps.
- Vee berth with filler cushion and storage under; blue cushions with red piping makes large queen berth.
- Enclosed head with shower and sump pump; hot and cold pressure water; S/S sink with Corian countertop and satin-finished cherry storage cabinets; electric fresh water head with y-valve (with 12V macerator) and 15 gallon holding tank; towel rack.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Galley: single burner butane stove; hot and cold pressure S/S sink; 110V/12/V refrigerator; Corian countertop and satin-finish cherry storage cabines; microwave.
- Satin finish cherry bulkhead trim and fiddles.
- Helm fiberglass control console with varnished teak shelf, handholds and trim; custom S/S steering wheel; custom teak engine instrument cluster.
- Varnished wheel.
- Ritchie compass with deviation card.
- L-settee with storage and custom bolster backrest; cushions are toast-colored with blue piping; engine box seat cushion with seat back.
- Starboard side locker; engine box compartment and under L-settee.
- Laid and caulked teak cockpit sole.
- Self bailing cockpit, with guttered hatches.
- Hot and cold pressure shower on transom.
- Three piece stern cushioned bench seat (removable).
- Varnished teak trim on helm deck.
- Garmin 12" HD color Radar/GPS/Depthsounder.
- Garmin GHC10 autopilot.
- ICOM 1C-M506 VHF.
- Clarion stereo system with remote at helm.
- Ritchie compass.
COMMENTS: NORMANDY is one of the handsome 29' Hunt Surfhunters, built in 2012 and owned by her original owner. He preferred the Hardtop and direct drive Volvo D6 common rail diesel, which offers reliability and a more desirable helm deck for longer range cruising. He is completely content with her 20-22 knots cruising speed. Her bow and stern thrusters make for easy docking and her Garmin electronics are user-friendly. Please call if you wish to inspect this handsome, popular Hunt-built Cruiser. These vessels are hard to find and go quickly once placed on the market.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.