Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Beta Marine
- Model: Beta-25
- Fuel: Diesel
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- Carvel pine planking -white hull, red sheer stripe, red bottom.
- 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" steam bent oak frames on 10" centers.
- Copper-riveted fastenings.
- Port Orford cedar decks.
- Tiller Steering, with transom-hung rudder.
- Fuel: 7 gallons.
- Water: 15 gallons in S/S tank.
- No Holding tank: Porta Potti.
- Single Beta 25 diesel, FWC, with less than 30 hours.
- Twin Disc transmission - 2:1 reduction gear.
- 1" S/S shaft.
- 3 bladed bronze prop.
- 12v DC only.
- Two Group 24 batteries.
- 38w solar panel aft on stern.
- Very attractive, varnished pine interior - very open concept with two settee bunks in salon, a centerline drop leaf table, and quarter berth aft, port and starboard - mainly used for storage.
- A Dickinson diesel stove is to port, S/S sink starboard.
- The is only a porta potti.
- The forepeak area is open presently but could easily be converted for vee berths. It is lined in varnished pine hull ceiling now.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Spruce mast and boom.
- Roller furling jib.
- S/S standing rigging; Dacron running rigging.
- Lewmar sheet winches.
- Gaff rigged mainsail, topsail, staysail.
- Plastimo compass.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- High water bilge alarm.
- 2 life jackets.
- Nav lights.
- Bruce style anchor and 2nd claw type anchor.
- Two aluminum framed deck hatches.
- Life ring.
- VHF radio.
- Clock and barometer.
COMMENTS: This handsome, plumb-bowed 30' Cutter was built by Paul Rollins and designed by David "Bud" McIntosh. She offers a large cockpit, uncluttered wide decks, two deck hatches, a nearly-new Beta 25 diesel, and a simple attractive interior for two with a diesel and sink, and a porta potti head. "Keep it simple" please is what RACHEL SAUNDERS is about. Please call us to view this Classic Cutter, built only 11 years ago. She has some recent upgrades by Benjamin & Gannon in Martha's Vineyard. A recent survey is available and she is offered at below market price. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.