Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LY3-UTP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 370hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL AND DECK:
- Dark blue hull, white boottop, green bottom, off white superstructure.
- Fiberglass hull and moulded fiberglass deck, house, cockpit and bulwarks as a single unit, and joined to hull at deck edge.
- S/S bow railing aft to cockpit; S/S handrails on sides and S/S hardware.
- Lewmar electric windlass with controls at helm (new motor 2021).
- Canvas drop curtains aft (new 2nd set included).
- Bow roller to house 35 lb Lewmar Delta anchor with 60' chain and 150' nylon rode.
- On deck anchor drain and rode locker at bow.
- 3 deck hatches; centerline opening windshield.
- Fiberglass swim platform and portside transom door.
- Single unit cockpit sink, Norcold 12V refrigerator, and granite countertop.
- Numerous hatches in cockpit to access rudder post and storage.
- Helm and companionway adjustable, swivel seats on helm deck.
- Settee berths port and starboard on helm deck aft of seats.
- Starboard helm with full navigation instrumentation.
- Sidepower Bow and Stern Thruster (SP55SI bow thruster).
- Aft canvas enclosure.
- Canvas cockpit awning extension off hardtop.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 6LY3-UTP, 370 hp, FWC, with approximately 920 hours as seen on the meter.
- ZF 220 3.1 reduction gear.
- 2" S/S shaft.
- 4 blade bronze 25 x 28 prop.
- Racor 900MA fuel filter.
- Bennett trim tabs with auto controller.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Cruising speed: 12-14 knots @ 2700 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 19 knots @ 3300 RPM.
- 12V DC & 120V AC system with circuit breaker panels.
- Pro Nautic 1250C battery charger.
- 2022 2-8D lead acid batteries for house and engine; 2021 Group 24 lead acid generator battery.
- Engine Hitachi 80 amp alternator.
- Next Gen UCM2-5.5 generator 5.5 kw in sound shield (less than 50 hours).
- 2 Zone Marine Air air conditioning-heat, both in cockpit and below, 12,000 BTU's.
- 2021 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Shore power cord; 2-12V bilge pumps.
- 50 amp shore power with 30 amp adapter.
- Battery monitor system (needs to be installed).
- For 4 in an attractive layout.
- From the helm deck, step down several steps to the main salon. An enclosed head with shower and electric Jabsco head and sink is aft to port.
- Next forward to port is the galley with microwave, Princess two burner electric cooktop, Nova Kool 12V refrigerator, toaster oven, S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, Keurig coffee maker, silverware/cutlery/cooking utensils, cutting boards, dishes and glasses, and lots of good storage.
- Opposite to starboard is the convertible dinette with varnished teak table, and taupe-colored cushions. The cabin soles are a synthetic teak and holly sole.
- The forward cabin has a vee berth with filler with shelves outboard.
- Danforth compass.
- Garmin GHP 10 depthsounder.
- Garmin Radar GMR 24 HD dome.
- Garmin GPS MAP 5212 with GPS 17X.
- Garmin GHC 10 GPS Autopilot with remote.
- Garmin GHC10 wireless remote for 5212.
- Raymarine Ray 218 VHF radio.
- Kenwood stereo with IPOD & USB port.
- 27" Samsung TV on main salon bulkhead.
- 5 docklines.
- 4 fenders and fleece covers.
- 2 folding chairs.
- Rod holders.
- Fresh water washdown pump in cockpit.
- Salt water washdown pump at bow.
- Life jackets, flares.
- Fire extinguishers.
- 2nd 35 lb Delta anchor with 200' nylon rode.
- BBQ grill (LPG) and mounting bracket.
- 2 decorative throw pillows.
- Mattress for settee.
- Shower curtain.
- 1 set of sheets and 2 pillow cases.
- Dish towels.
- Coast Guard safety equipment.
COMMENTS: A very clean example of a popular 34' Mainship Pilot Hardtop, offering all the best options - a generator, two zone air conditioning, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, electric windlass, and more.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.