Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH3E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 55hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, green boottop, gray bottom.
- White non-skid decks.
- S/S stanchions.
- Double vinyl coated S/S wire lifelines.
- S/S grab rails on cabin top.
- S/S bow and stern rail.
- 7 opening hatches, 7 opening ports, 6 hull mount fixed ports, 3 cabin top fixed ports.
- Custom folding companionway doors.
- Spade rudder.
- Fin keel.
- S/S fasteners.
- Teak swim platform and folding S/S boarding ladder.
Fuel: 36 gallons in poly tank.
Water: 124 gallons in 2 poly tanks.
Holding: 30 gallons in 2-15 gallon poly tanks.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 4JH4E diesel, 55 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 800 hours as reported on hour meter.
- Kanzaki KM35P 2.6:1 reduction gear.
- Fuel, RPM gauges.
- 3 bladed RH bronze prop.
- S/S shaft.
- 2 - 30 Amp shore power connections.
- 2 Shore power cords.
- 2 Cruiseair AC/Heat Air-conditioning units.
- 1800w Xantrex Inverter with monitoring panel.
- BEP Battery Monitor.
- 2 -75 watt Solar Panels with Blue Sky Regulator (2014).
- 6 Lifeline 220 AH 6V House Batteries.
- Optima Group 34 Engine Start Battery.
- LED Lights throughout.
- Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Forward the forepeak contains a private head with Jabsco manual head, handheld shower and vanity sink, working aft to port is the owners stateroom with pullman style double berth with storage drawers, changing seat across from berth with hanging locker. Full standing headroom throughout and in head make this a very comfortable cabin with plenty of natural light and ventilation. Moving aft to the main salon which features a unique armoire that offers abundant storage, just aft of which is the forward facing navigation station with seat, desk top and ships electrical systems, across to the port of the vessel is a large wrap-around style dinette with fixed table and centerline bench seat. The salon cushions are covered in off-white faux leather. The dinette table and seating also converts into a large double berth when needed. Aft of the dinette is the spacious L-shaped galley. To starboard of the galley are two bulkhead doors, the forward one opening into the aft head with vanity and shower. The aft door opens to the private aft cabin featuring a large athwartships berth with mattress, hanging locker and room for changing.
- Built-in Microwave Oven in the aft bulkhead.
- Frigoboat top loading freezer and front loading refrigerator.
- 2-Burner Force 10 propane stove with oven.
- Double S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water.
- Trash bin under counter, in counter dry goods locker, shelves and lockers outboard.
- Raymarine E80 Radar on self-leveling pole mount, 48 mile range.
- Raymarine E80 Color multifunction Display.
- GPS Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth and Speed Instruments.
- Raymarine Tri-Data.
- Nav Station ICOM IC-M504 VHF with ram microphone.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Neil Pride Furling Mainsail with UV cover.
- Neil Pride140% Furling jib with UV cover.
- Aluminum whisker pole.
- Aluminum boom vang.
- All Halyards lead to cockpit.
- 1 x 19 S/S standing rigging.
- 2 Lewmar #54 S.T. primary winches.
- 1 Lewmar #30 S.T. two speed winch.
- 1 Harken #32 S.T. winch.
- 1 Barient winch.
- 35 lb Lewmar plow anchor with chain and rode.
- Delta Anchor with 90' chain and 150' rode.
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass.
- Cockpit Dodger and Bimini.
- Bimini Connector Solid side curtains.
- Covers for glass areas.
- Hydronic cabin heat (via engine loop).
- Pad Eyes and Jack Lines.
- 2015 Highfield Aluminum Bottom Inflatable with Yamaha 8 hp 2 Stroke outboard.
- Dinghy davits.
- Stern Rail Seats.
- Whisker Pole.
- LED Flood Light over transom.
- Electric Windlass.
- Jabsco bilge pump.
- 3 portable fire extinguishers.
- 2 portable air horns.
- Sony AM/FM/CD player with cockpit speakers.
COMMENTS: LUNA is a very clean, well maintained Beneteau 393. Please come and inspect this vessel. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.