Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: 6CTA8.3M
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 480hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK: (Major Refit from 2020-2023 by Kittery Point Yacht Yard)
- 2020 hull Awlgripped dark blue, white boot stripe, blue bottom.
- 2020 decks, cockpit also Awlgripped cream color; (trunk cabin sides did not need repainting).
- 2020 flybridge and extended hardtop over cockpit rebuilt
- 2020 bottom sand blasted, 3-4 epoxy coats, then Ablative bottom applied.
- Solid FRP hull with bi-axial roving, core material from guwale to turn of bilge, reported to be PVC foam including longitudinal and transverse stringers.
- FRP deck with PVC foam core also.
- PVC spray rails and PVD quarter rails aft.
- Substantial bow flare, hard chine hull, flat aft sections with 8 degree deadrise.
- Modified keel design by Spencer Lincoln.
- Large S/S rudder.
- Only vinylester resin used in construction.
- Hull hand laid using biaxial and unidirectional glass laminates and vacuum bagged throughout.
- Duracove stringers.
- Solid laminates at stem, keel, chines, gunwales, behind spray rails, and behind hull and deck penetrations.
- Watertight crash bulkheads in bow, mid and at foward end of cockpit.
- Divided chain locker forward.
- 3 Bomar aluminum framed deck hatches.
- Bomon main salon windows slide open, with screens.
- 3 Bomon windshield windows with center window opening.
- 12V Lewmar vertical windlass.
- S/S step ladder with foot treads.
- 2020 pedestal mounted Captain and 1st Mate chairs.
- Full electronics, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters and windlass controls.
- Dark blue bimini top with full enclosure.
- Painted aluminum mast with Trac Vision radar and lighting (designed to be lowered easily).
- Extended flybridge over cockpit with double safety S/S railing.
- L-shaped seating to port in full enclosure.
- New blue and white striped Sunbrella flybridge cushions by Back Channel Canvas.
COCKPIT & DECK:
- Large, spacious aft cockpit, 2020 Awlgripped off white, with offset to port transom door.
- Rebuilt and Awlgripped swim platform with 3 step swim ladder mounted under.
- Wide side decks with S/S rails from bow aft to cockpit.
- Moulded fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- Rod holders, swivel and stationary.
- Moulded cockpit side lockers and cockpit sole storage lockers.
- Fresh and salt water deck washdowns.
- New bait well installed.
- 4 S/S fender holders on bow rail.
Fuel: 300 gallons in 2 aluminum tanks, outboard of engine with single aluminum "day" tank.
Water: 140 gallons in fiberglass tank.
Holding: 42 gallons in poly tank on centerline under foward cockpit sole.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Cummins 6CTA8.3M diesel, 480 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC (Serial # 46470837).
- Engine serial number: 464708.37
- 2700 hours as seen on hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 12-13 knots @ 2000 RPM; 8.5 knots @ 3.5 gph; 12 knots @ 15 gph).
- Maximum speed: 16.9 knots @ 2500 RPM.
- 2020-2021 engine work: all new hoses, new coolers, new injectors, new turbo and aftercooler, new gauges for engine at both helms, new generator water pump, prop rebalanced, new spur cutters installed, AGM batteries and wiring. This work was done to give Seller "peace of mind", not because there were any known issues.
- 2 1/4" S/S shaft with new spur cutters.
- 27" 5 bladed bronze prop.
- 36" S/S trim tabs.
- Sidepower Bow and Stern SE80 thrusters, installed with dual station controls and wireless remote.
- Kobelt electric over hydraulic steering with autopilot interface.
- Evolution Marine shaft system, completely serviced 2023.
- ZF Cruise Command single lever shift/throttle control.
- ZF transmission, model 304A with raw water heat exchanger - 1.97 to 1.0 (Serial # 20054902).
- Cummins electric display ED-1 engine panel.
- Dual Racor 900 MA fuel filters.
- Gulf Coast Filter 3904 fuel polishing system.
- Jabsco 17820 oil exchanger system.
- Dual fuel tanks with central day tank.
- Groco sea strainers and thru hulls.
- Fireboy suppression system.
- 12V & 24V DC electrical systems.
- 2-8D house batteries - 2021 AGM's with new battery wiring.
- Three G31 generator/back up batteries.
- Battery switches on both battery banks.
- Newmar battery integrator.
- Newmar galvanic isolator.
- Balmar Maxcharge MC-624 alternator regulator.
- Shore power/generator lock out and parallel switches.
- Dual 30 amp shore power connections.
- 50 amp generator breaker.
- 2018 dual zone air conditioning/reverse cycle heat.
- Onan MDKAV 9 kw generator, 3 cylinder with new 2023 water pump; generator hours approximately 1600; Serial# B05070681.
- Acuheat cabin heater via generator.
- 2020 12V bilge pumps and wiring installed.
- 2021 new charger/inverter.
- Superstor 120V hot water heater.
- Blue Seas battery monitor.
- ODYSSEY'S interior is finished in varnished Cherry to very high standards.
- ODYSSEY features a very large aft cockpit with high side coamings and transom.
- Wide side decks, tall railings and well-placed hand rails provide safe, easy access fore and aft for docking and anchoring.
- A S/S stair case with wide, deep steps leads to the flybridge and upper aft deck.
- One of the best features is her salon with full wrap-around windows providing tremendous natural lighting and 360º viewing from the lower helm station. As you enter the "U" shaped dinette is to port and the cruising galley is starboard.
- The galley provides plenty of counter space and amenities and storage.
- The dinette offers seating for 4 adults, perfect for dining and entertaining.
- It also easily converts to a double berth.
- Forward of the dinette is a raised, forward facing cruising bench providing the 1st mate very comfortable accommodations while underway and the perfect spot for relaxing while anchored.
- On starboard is the lower helm station with full captain's chair and foot rest.
- All the electronics and breaker panels are within easy reach making this spot command central.
- The 3-panel windshield and full wrap-around windows provide full views while cruising and docking.
- Sleeping accommodations and the head are forward and down a level.
- To port are the guest quarters and starboard is the marine head.
- The guest quarters are separated from the cabin with a main privacy curtain and feature twin over/under bunks.
- The marine head is to starboard and features an electric head, vanity and full-sized shower stall with molded seat and solid shower door.
- The owner's cabin is forward.
- It is spacious and features a large island double with inner spring mattress.
- Side ports and the large overhead hatch provide abundant natural light and ventilation.
- Under bunk drawers, hanging lockers and storage cabinets offer generous storage.
- Private Stateroom with Island Double Mattress.
- Hull Side Ports
- Overhead Opening Hatch.
- Hanging Locker.
- Under Berth Drawers and Stowage.
- 24V Cabin Lighting.
- Dual 24V Reading Lights.
- Over/ Under Twin Bunks.
- Privacy Cabin Curtain.
- Individual Bunk Curtains.
- 4-24V Cabin and Reading Lights.
- Under Lower Bunk Storage.
- Hanging Locker.
- Vacuflush Fresh Water Flush Electric Head.
- Vanity with Mirror.
- Under Vanity Storage.
- Separate Shower Stall with Solid Shower Door and Molded Shower Seat.
- Tank Watch 4 Holding Tank Monitor.
- Holding Tank with Overboard and Deck Discharge.
- Kenyon 4 Burner Electric Stove.
- 2017 Panasonic Microwave.
- Dual AC Front Loading Isotherm Refrigerator / Freezers.
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with Skandvik galley faucets.
- Under Sink Storage Cabinet.
- Under Counter Galley Drawers.
- Stow-A-Way Trash Bin Behind.
- Counter Storage Bins.
- Hot and Cold Press Water.
- Overhead 24V Lighting.
- 2023 Furuno autopilot and 2021 all new Furuno electronics installed ($50,000).
- Furuno TZ Touch 3 Radar, Chartplotter, 3D & depth on 16" & 19" screens - one at each helm.
- 2021 two Ritchie VHF radios with AIS (transmit and receive).
- Ritchie compasses.
- 2021 ICOM 1C-M506 VHF.
- 2021 Fusion stereo with Bluetooth with Bose speakers in cabin, cockpit and flybridge.
- 2021 Vizio TV (no DVD) with stow-a-way mount.
- KVH Tracvision M2 Sat receiver.
- 2 handheld fire extinguishers.
- 6 adult PFD's.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- 2019 9'4" Zodiac HBI (Cadet 285) with 2020 6 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard, with 3 gallon fuel tank (used six time).
- 40 lb Vulcan anchor.
- Fenders, numerous docklines.
- Outdoor camera on Furuno for backing up.
- All custom mattresses on berths.
- Magma filet table, removable.
- Red and white florescent lighting in overhead.
- Rod racks in main salon overhead.
- 6 man Revere life raft, recertified in 2023.
- Two 110 lb total ice chests.
- Extra equipment available if desired: 6 life jackets, 2 EPIRBS, 6 survival suits, Tuna equipment (4 custom tuna rod holders, 2 Penn tuna reels, Rod holders that swivel).
COMMENTS: It is rare for this office to find a nearly-new looking Wesmac 39 Flybridge Cruiser for sale. ODYSSEY had over a $200,000 refit in 2021-2022 as described above in listing. Almost all her systems were improved or upgraded with new. Replacement value would certainly be over 1 million. Here is an excellent opportunity to find a ready-to-go Downeast Cruiser, whether to do The Loop or go south to the Bahamas, or just to fish or cruise her in New England waters. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.