Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH3E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- One piece hand laid solid fiberglass hull.
- Awlgripped dark green hull, white boottop, red bottom.
- Full keel with attached rudder and protected prop in an aperture.
- Cetol-finished exterior teak including bowsprit with double rollers, teak toerails.
- 13 layers of fiberglass in hull bottom with vinylester resin laminate.
- Internal moulded lead ballast.
- All thru-hull fittings bronze.
- Four large spartan chrome ports; seven custom rectangular ports to allow more light in galley and salon, and two Bomar deck hatches (all ports open, each with a screen).
- Two cowl ventilators on teak deck hatches.
- Double vinyl lifelines and double gates.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
- Decks are fiberglass and balsa core construction.
- S/S bars either side of mast for safety.
- Propane tank locker with overboard drain.
- Stern-mounted folding swim/ladder.
- Dropleaf cockpit table.
- S/S bow and stern rails and stanchions and double gates.
- Simpson Lawrence windlass with power up and down on deck.
- Dodger and Bimini with connector piece.
- Tan colored screens for hatches, opening ports and companionway.
Fuel: 53 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 90 gallons in 3 poly tank.
Holding: 35 gallons in fiberglass tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 3JH3E 40 hp diesel, FWC, with 1151 hours as seen on the meter.
- Max three bladed prop and Spur cutters.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Waterlock exhaust system.
- Soundproofing in engine compartment.
- 1 ½” S/S Aquamet shaft.
- Espar diesel heater – 12,000 BTU.
- Recent engine work includes new motor mounts, new PSS shaft seat, new exhaust elbow and new S/S shaft and coupler.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- Maximum speed: 6.5 knots.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- Three 12V batteries with battery switch.
- Battery charger.
- Shore power cord.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 85 amp alternator.
- 6 gallon hot water heater – S/S.
- Lightning ground system.
- Owners had Robinhood Marina raise the main cabin sole to improve visibility when standing below. Now, galley slave can see out the portlights.
- Vee berths forward with filler piece, and custom cabinetry over berths.
- Next aft to port is a large head, separate stall shower, teak slatted seat over the W.C, shower sump pump, vanity with S/S sink and hot and cold pressure water, ventilation hatch.
- Opposite are two hanging lockers.
- The main salon has a U-shaped dinette to port which converts to a double, using the teak dining table which drops down.
- To starboard is a single extension settee with lockers and drawers.
- Next aft is the U-shaped galley to port and a sit-down hinged Nav station, followed by a large slide out quarter berth with filler cushions to make getting in and out of the berth easier.
- The galley includes Sea Frost engine driven refrigerator-freezer, a Force 10 LPG three burner stove and oven, double S/S sinks, a trash bin with separate space for recyclables.
- Raymarine 120 Waas GPS-Plotter (RL70C Radar - not operating, sold AS IS).
- 120 LP Waas.
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF, and Ram mic in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 depth, wind and knotmeter.
- Teak instrument box.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Pope Sails includes main, staysail, genoa.
- Spinnaker (green and white).
- Awlgripped white Hall aluminum spars.
- Mast stepped on keel.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Harken MK II roller furling for staysail.
- Harken MK III for headsail/genoa.
- Harken mainsheet traveller.
- Spinnaker winch to port.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- 2 Harken #32 S.T. winches; 2 Harken #16 winches.
- Toast colored sail cover.
- Saltwater washdown at bow.
- 35 lb CQR Plow and rode.
- 23 lb Fortress anchor.
- Hawse pipe.
- 2 manual bilge pumps.
- Electric bilge pump and one shower sump pump.
- Fenders with fleece covers.
- Lifesling; life jackets.
- Magma S/S grill.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Drink holder at helm.
- Cockpit cushions in closed cell.
- Boarding step.
- Ship’s clock and barometer.
COMMENTS: HIGHLANDER is Hull #11 and a highly customized Robinhood 36 Cutter which looks much newer than her 18 years. She is a one-owner vessel. Don’t miss out on this exceptional Maine-built vessel. She is in immaculate condition.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.