Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 1GM10
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 9hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- Hull built in the "West System" and covered with a layer of fiberglass, set in epoxy resin and finished with white Awlgrip paint.
- "West System" centerboard with 200 pounds of lead inlaid.
- Inner layer: 3/4" white cedar strip planking.
- Middle and outer: 1/8" bi-axial meranti veneers.
- Marine plywood deck sheathed in epoxy-saturated Dynel cloth, painted light beige.
- Laminated deck beams and centerline timbers.
- Varnished mahogany exterior trim.
- Varnished oak and spruce interior.
- Tiller steering.
- Toerails, hatch trim are varnished.
- Cockpit seats and sole are natural teak.
- Custom bronze deck hardware.
- Built to the highest standards.
- Yanmar 1GM10, 9 hp diesel.
- Portable diesel tank mounted in port cockpit locker - approximately 10 gallons.
- Storage forward, followed by a large vee berth with manual head beneath.
- Port and starboard storage is next in drawers and lockers.
- A simple countertop galley with sink (no water tank).
- Large, open cockpit will easily accommodate six adults.
- Interior is finished in white Awlgrip paint with varnished teak trim and a solid teak cabin sole.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Marconi rig with self tending club jib.
- Dacron mainsail with two reefs (main has small rust patch), by Sperry Sails.
- Self tending jib by Sperry Sails.
- Laminated Sitka spruce spars - mast, main boom and jib boom.
- Keel stepped mast with a bronze collar at cabin house.
- Bronze gooseneck, turnbuckles, and spar hardware, mast and deck cleats.
- 1/4" S/S 7x19 shrouds and headstay.
- Lewmar bronze halyard and sheet winches.
- Fairclough winter cover.
- Green cushions below.
- Hawse pipe.
- Boom crutch.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2-12V lead acid batteries with Perko switch.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Swim ladder - removable.
- Ensign and staff.
- Life jackets.
- Tan sail covers.
- Danforth anchor, chain and rode.
- Green berth seat cushions.
- EXCLUSIONS: FOLDING TEAK GRATE TABLE.
These boats have dominated the wooden boat racing circuit in recent years, effortlessly outpacing much larger yachts with only working sails and minimal crew. LILITH has been lightly used by her owner. She is highly recommended to those who desire the penultimate classic for daysailing, overnighting or participating in the popular classic yachting circuit. LILITH represents an opportunity to save over a new Buzzards Bay 25.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.