Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LYUTE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 315hp
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LYUTE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 315hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
NEW UPGRADES AND REPLACMENT PARTS SINCE 2012:
- Garmin 7012 all in one GPS/Radar.
- Garmin dome.
- One board security camera.
- Starboard transmission.
- Port/starboard shafts.
- 2021 Overhaul jet drives and outdrives; new impellers, bearings and seals.
- Pressure tank for head and pumpout pump and hoses.
- Anchor line converted to all chain and spade anchor rated for 55’ boat.
- Some new plastic windows.
HULL & DECK:
- Sun Fast red hull, awlgrip 2003.
- Black antifouling bottom; 2010 bottom soda-blasted, faired, and new antifouling applied.
- Varnished exterior teak windshield.
- Modified V bottom with hard chines and flared bow and centerline shallow keel.
- Fiberglass cored hull using Airex sandwich construction.
- Eggshell white fiberglass deck.
- Hardtop with 2 overhead hatches and new beige full enclosure and sound-deadening headliner, in 2003.
- Total of 5 Bomar hatches, opening ports and solar vent, 2003, provide light and ventilation.
- S/S Bow pulpit and side rails.
- Teak bow platform with anchor roller.
- Teak swim platform with swim ladder.
- Radar mast on hardtop.
- Teak side name boards.
Fuel: 250 gallons in two aluminum tanks.
Water: 40 gallons in bladder-type tank.
Holding tank: yes
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Elkhide covered Edson wheel steering wheel (recovered 2003), elevated cockpit steering station.
- Starboard helm; helm seat with 12V refrigerator under.
- Glendenning synchronizers - 2003.
- Sealand Vacu-flush head with holding tank and Y-valve.
- Cruiseair 12,000 BTU air conditioning, with reverse cycle heat.
- 3 Auto bilge pumps.
- Dual Racor 900 fuel filters.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Hamilton 273 water jets.
- Also, ZF transmissions for forward and reverse control.
- Water lift mufflers.
- Flo Scan fuel meters.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Air horns, 2003.
- Kobelt controls, 2003.
- Engine room lights.
- Under water exhausts for smoke-free running (not found on standard Fortier 33’s).
- Teleflex hydraulic steering.
- Port engine: approximately 2000 hours; Starboard engine: approximately 2000 hours (as reported by hour meter).
- Cruising speed: 20-22 knots @ 2900-3000 RPM @ 10-12 gph per engine.
- Maximum speed: 25 knots @ 3800 RPM.
- Tank Tender gauges.
- Seaward LPG shutoff.
- 12V-110V electrical systems.
- 2-6V house batteries, charged by high output alternator.
- Auto battery charger.
- 30 amp Shore power with 30' cord.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Docking lights, cockpit lighting.
- Heart Interface inverter with Link 2000.
- High output Balmar 125 amp alternator; 2nd alternator for charging engine batteries.
- 2-12V Group 31 engine starting batteries.
- Sleeps 5 in 2 cabins.
- The cockpit has a bench seat across the stern with storage under and ultra leatherette cushions installed in 2003 (all exterior seating had ultra leatherette cushions installed in 2003).
- Forward and up a step to the helmdeck, under the hardtop, is a beige colored side enclosure, a custom L-shaped seating area trimmed with varnished teak ladder backs, teak foot rests, and a varnished and folding teak parquet table.
- To starboard is a helm seat with varnished teak ladder back and 12V Norcold refrigerator below.
- The entire helm area lifts hydraulically for easy access to the entire engine room.
- Sounddown headliner installed on underside of hardtop in 2003; also there are several rod holders on overhead.
- Below is the galley and enclosed head to port.
- To starboard is the U-shaped dinette which converts to a double berth (cushions 2003) plus a removable pipe berth over (added in 2003); pipeberth is not presently installed.
- The stateroom is forward with vee berths with a filler piece (cushions 2003), bookshelves, storage lockers under and a folding door for privacy.
- The interior is done in the classic Herreshoff style with varnished teak joinery and is impeccably maintained.
- Teak and holly sole, beige curtains, new cushions, bookshelves, hanging locker, and varnished chart table on portside of pilothouse.
- Galley down to port.
- Engine/110V water heater-Atlantic S/S 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Aqua Pure AP 200 Water filtration system.
- S/S Double sink.
- 12V/110V Norcold refrigerator with freezer 2003.
- Single burner Princess butane stove 2003.
- Spice rack.
- Sharp carousel microwave.
- Cockpit Norcold Tek III refrigerator.
- Recessed paper towel holder.
- Knife holder.
- Icom M-127 VHF.
- Autopilot Simrad AP 22.
- RFC 35R Rate Ritchie compass, upgraded 2004.
- Rudder indicator.
- Autohelm ST 50 Tridata speed indicator, log, depth.
- ACR EPIRB.
- Teak electronics box.
- AM/FM Stereo/CD/Sirius player in cabinet with 4 Bose speakers.
- TV jack, telephone jack.
- Panasonic LCD flat screen TV with built in DVD player.
- RLC 100 ACR spotlight.
- Drop-leaf teak parquet cockpit table with liquor cabinet under, and glass holder above.
- Cockpit cushions.
- 22 lb Delta anchor.
- 12´ chain and 250´ rode.
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon 500 electric windlass.
- 2 Rule automatic bilge pumps.
- Deck box with cushions.
- Gold braid docklines; 4 fenders with fleece covers.
- Two Pompanette white vinyl folding chairs.
- Brass reading lights.
- Full mirror on back of door.
- 6 life jackets.
- Life ring.
- Flare, horn.
- Salt water deck washdown.
- Outside cockpit shower.
- Electric searchlight.
- Lee rod racks, 2003.
- Rod holders in cockpit and overhead in pilothouse.
- Removable outriggers.
- 3 windshield wipers, blades 2003.
- Binocular holder.
- Ensign and staff.
- Brass Chelsea clock and barometer.
COMMENTS: LIFE OF REILLY is one of the most handsome and custom-finished Fortier 33’s ever built. She was originally built for a prominent member of the New York Yacht Club who has had many different vessels, and knew exactly what he wanted. He chose a Fortier for the high quality construction and honest value; he chose LIFE OF REILLY for her seakindliness, and he chose her for fast performance and shallow draft. LIFE OF REILLY was built with Twin Yanmar 315 diesels, with Hamilton jet drives. She easily cruises at 20-22 knots. Having twin diesels, she does not need a bow thruster. She has ZF transmissions, unlike all other jet driven vessels, which allow the operator to have quiet start-up, and more control underway and around the docks. She also has underwater side exhausts for smoke-free running. Additionally, the Hamilton jet drives greatest asset is the ability to run in waters of 24” and better, without any worry of snagging lobster pots. This vessel has been equipped with the finest equipment which includes custom made teak cockpit seating with teak ladder-backs and footrests, a teak parquet table with the custom liquor cabinet and glass holder. She has Cruiseair air conditioning, and high output alternator, inverter, flat screen TV and DVD player, Simrad autopilot, New Garmin Radar-Plotter, superb engine access via a hydraulically-raised pilothouse sole and much more. Please call for an inspection of this Handsome Red Fortier 33.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.