Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4-HTE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 110hp
- Year: 2011
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
UPGRADES & IMPROVEMENTS:
2023: Replaced solenoid in propane locker and all propane hoses to stove as well as new hose propane conversion kit and control valve for Magma grill.
New Sea Frost refrigeration and freezer system installed (holdover plates were in very good condition and reused).
2022: Replaced 3 front windows of dodger with .60 gauge strataglass and had stamoid dodger shades made.
Aft head sink drain check valve replaced.
2021: New natural polypropylene water tanks installed and accessible BW hoses replaced.
New bilge pump aft of the aft water tank installed (Whale Auto bilge pump IC 450 GPH).
New main furling line.
New Spinlock XTS double rope clutch installed.
2020: Replaced forward deck hatch.
Replaced bow thruster batteries – Lifeline 4D battery with post.
Main Furler serviced and new furling unit installed (Sparcraft).
Replaced halyard wrap stoppers.
2019: Replaced forward head (Raritan PHII Manual) and all accessible sanitation
2018: New Genoa and Staysail Sails (Hallett Sails).
2017: Lifeline single part replacement Starboard forward.
Engine starting battery replaced (DH battery M, DH Marine Gp 8A27).
Replaced aft head seacock and aft head sanitation hoses that could be accessed and installed new Y valve and vented loop.
Replaced hose and strainer for manual bilge pump.
Generator seawater hoses replaced.
Replaced Main sheet traveler line and blocks.
Replaced topping lift lines and shackle.
Replaced staysail Halyard line.
2016: Installed Sidepower SE150 Bow Thruster 24V.
New Magnum propane barbeque.
New master suite boat mattress (Portland Mattress Makers).
2015: New Main Sail (Hallett Sails).
2014: New Raymarine e125 12” hybrid touch chart plotter and radar dome.
New autopilot drive.
New Maxwell windlass installed.
2013: Vesper Marine AIS installed XP8000.
Replaced and installed GTO 15 cable for SSB and installed antenna wire.
Mast lights replaced with LED’s.
Genoa Furler, Spinnaker Bayonet End, Mast Head Sheaves serviced.
New Dodger, Bimini, & Enclosure also 3 screens Stamoid Grey (Hallett).
2012: Replaced Boom Vang.
Halyards replaced-Main, Spare main/boom topping lift, Genoa, Spinnaker
and Spin Pole topping lift.
New Viking 4 person life raft.
New VHF antenna.
Replaced wind, depth, and speed instruments and nav station tridata – Raymarine ST60+.
All below water thru hulls removed, cleaned, rebedded, and reinstalled.
Soda blasted bottom, epoxy barrier coats applied and one layer of hard antifouling flag coat bottom paint applied.
New Generator starting battery (DH Marine Gp 27M).
Replaced 8 – 6V house batteries.
2011: Repowered diesel engine with Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110 HP with KM4A2.
Transmission 2.14:1 ratio Serial Number E24393-01931.
(Alternator 12 V – 80 A).
Replaced Kato Davits- Kato Marine.
Added Kato motor lift- Kato Marine.
New Delta anchor and 300 ft of chain.
2007: Generator is a Northern Lights model M673L2 6KW 4 cycle.
Serial Number 6732-40596C (First owner had this installed).
Mast came down 2012 – 2013, 2017 -2018, and 2020 – 2021 winter seasons.
Rig surveys were done and had any issues addressed.
Diligent about addressing any issues found by the yard at decommissioning and recommissioning.
HULL & DECK:
- Hull # 31.
- White hull, original gelcoat, blue boot and bottom.
- Easy boarding aft on swim platform with swim ladder.
- Elongated fin keel, lead ballast.
- S/S bow and stern rails; double lifelines and gates.
- Wheel steering with S/S wheel.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Strong skeg supported rudder.
- Double S/S stem and anchor rollers.
- S/S frames over each S/S dorade vent.
- All control lines to cockpit.
- Stamoid covers for hatches.
- Saltwater washdown pump.
- Solid teak caprail.
- 6 large custom chocks.
- Heavy duty reinforced stanchions.
Fuel: 120 gallons in S/S tank.
Water: 220 gallons in 5 tanks that are interconnected; new 2021 poly tanks under cabin sole.
Holding: 30 gallons in poly tank.
Hot water heater: Force 10, 11 gallon.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2011 Yanmar 4JH4-HTE, 110 hp diesel, FWC, with approximately 600 hours.
- Cruising speed: 7 knots; Maximum speed: 8.5 - 9 knots.
- Kanzaki KM4AZ 2.14:1 transmission.
- 2016 Sidepower 24V bow thruster.
- Well lighted and insulated engine room.
- 16K BTU heat-pump heat and air.
- 2 electric and 2 manual bilge pumps.
- Racor 500 FG fuel filter/separator.
- Racor primary and secondary filters, for both engine and generator.
- 3 blade 18" feathering Max prop.
- 1 3/8" S/S shaft.
- PYI dripless shaft seal unit.
- 2 shower sump pumps.
- 120V DC and 12V outlets throughout.
- 110V distribution panel; 12V DC distribution panel.
- 2007 Northern Lights 6kw genset with new generator starting battery.
- Separate start batteries for bow thruster, engine and genset; Two Group 27's lead acid.
- 2-30 amp 50' shore power cords.
- 16,000 BTU Cruisair heating/air conditioning to aft cabin and salon.
- Trace inverter.
- Balmar 80 amp high output alternator.
- True Charge 40 battery charger.
- 8-6V Trojan house batteries, lead acid.
- Victron battery charger dedicated to bow thruster.
- Heart "Link 20" monitor.
- 6 Hella fans.
- 3 large tank gauges.
- Spectra 12V watermaker, needs new membrane, SOLD AS IS.
- 120V engine heat exchange hot water tank, under aft berth.
- This Bob Perry designed boat, robust Taiwan construction, sensible and spacious layout with beautiful satin varnished teak interior is impressive.
- The large, comfortable center cockpit gives the helmsman and crew a commanding view of the deck.
- Entering the companionways and stepping below one enters the spacious main salon.
- To port is an oval settee and custom folding table.
- Main salon lighting is excellent with two large windows, port and starboard.
- The sole is teak and holly.
- The overhead throughout is a soft off white Formica for easy maintenance.
- From the companionway to port is your main dinette table with seating for 4-6.
- To starboard in the main salon is the L-shaped navigation table with swivel chair and recessed navigation instruments.
- Aft to starboard in the salon is a cocktail table for 2-4 or seating area.
- The galley and passage aft are full height and run aft along the portside.
- The galley has a Force 10 3 burner stove with oven, 2 separate top and front access refrigerator/freezer compartments, plenty of storage, counter space and light.
- The Owner's stateroom aft has a centerline queen berth (new 2016 mattress) with many lockers and an ensuite head with porcelain head and large S/S sink with Grohe faucet and shower. Both heads have new hoses.
- Forward of the main salon is a queen size pullman bunk to port with drawers and cabinets both underneath and to starboard.
- Forward of pullman bunk is a second head with separate shower stall.
GALLEY & SALON:
- The galley is immediately to port going aft.
- Like the navigation area, it too has two work areas; there is an inboard work area.
- The central island with pass through to the navigation area.
- All countertops are white Formica.
- There is plenty of counter space, double S/S sinks, custom Groco fixtures and handy in-counter storage compartment.
- The outboard work area features a Force 10 three burner range and oven, 2023 Seafrost refrigerator/freezer (runs off shore power or Northern Lights genset) -top and side loading and top loading freezer; microwave, many cabinets, and a saltwater foot pump.
- 2014 Raymarine E-125 12" Radar-Chartplotter (hybrid touch screen).
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF with cockpit Ram remote; new 2013 antenna.
- Garmin 192C backup plotter.
- Raymarine ST7000 linear drive; 2014 new drive.
- Pactor modem.
- 2013 Raytheon Tridata, depth, speed, wind.
- Jensen stereo/cd player.
- 2013 Vesper AIS XP8000.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2015 Furlex furling mainsail, by Hallett Sails.
- 2018 120% furling-profurl headsail, by Hallett Sails.
- 2018 87% Furling-profurl staysail.
- Spare staysail, riding sail, Parasail-Drogue under forward berth.
- Extruded aluminum mast and boom.
- Mast: keel stepped, in mast furling.
- Double spreaders on mast.
- Internal halyards and other lines.
- Heavy wire standing rigging.
- Insulated backstay HF SSB antenna.
- Raytheon radar antenna on mast.
- Running rigging, good condition.
- Tall S/S stanchions and safety wire.
- Hall Rigid boom vang.
- 8 Lewmar 2 speed manual winches.
- 2 # 56 S.T. Winches and 2 #40 S.T. winches and 2 #40 S.T. for mainsheet.
- 5 Lewmar heavy duty rope clutches.
- 2009 15 hp Mercury outboard for 10' Caribe dinghy.
- 2013 Stamoid Dodger and bimini, and cockpit enclosure, light gray, by Hallett (including screens for cockpit).
- 2012 Hallett cockpit cushions.
- Kato dinghy davits & outboard lift.
- 2014 Maxwell 2500 Capstan style electric windlass.
- EPIRB - ACR Global Fix Sarasat.
- Emergency tiller.
- High water alarm.
- 1 large and 1 small aluminum propane bottles.
- MOM 9.
- 2 inflatable jackets, strobes, harnesses.
- Chart books, Charts, Cruising Guides for US and Caribbean.
- Spare parts: pumps, filters, hoses, some tools.
- Magma gas BBQ grill.
- 60 lb CQR Plow anchor with chain lead and rode and Danforth anchor with chain and rode.
- Tricolor and anchor light in addition to running lights.
- First aid kit.
- Nylon lines for rigging and mooring, under forward berth.
- Fenders with covers; docklines.
- Radar reflector.
- Teak cockpit table.
- Two bow anchor rollers.
- Life jackets.
- Boat hook.
- Ensign and staff.
- Weems & Plath brass clock and barometer.
- Cockpit speakers (don't operate).
- Dishes and galley gear convey.
- Life raft (not certified - SOLD AS IS).
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.