Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: 2003
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 28hp
- Year: 1987
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Volvo Penta 2003 28 HP diesel.
• 1" Aquamet stainless shaft.
• RH18x11P3 Martec folding prop.
• Racor 200FG fuel filter/separator.
• Valeo ALT.A13N234 60 amp alternator.
• Espar diesel heat Airtronic D4
• Precision Temp propane hot water.
• Manual cockpit bilge pump.
• Electric bilge pump with air activated sensor.
• SeaFrost Model R-12 Refrigeration.
• Surflo Potable water pump.
• Groco Model HF hand toilet, new July 2021.
• Tasco (2) burner Propane stove.
• (2) 10 lb Propane tanks.
• (2) Lewmar 19x19 super hatches.
• (7) Opening ports.
• Emergency tiller.
- B&G Zeus Chartplotters, nav station and wheel mount, New 2019 (displays wind, depth, speed).
- Custom S/S plotter mount and integrated grab rail at wheel.
- B&G Triton - multi display, new 2019.
- (4) B&G Hydra 330 displays.
- (2) B&G analog wind displays.
- B&G Fluxgate compass.
- Standard Horizon Matrix 2150 VHF + AIS.
- Autohelm 7000 with Raymarine fluxgate compass.
- Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot control head.
- Navionics: USA/Bahamas and Canada chip.
- B&G Radar (new) 2019.
- Brookhouse AISC Multiplexer.
- Northstar 951xD gps plotter (backup).
- 5" Richie Globemaster Compass.
- Stereo: Panasonic CQ-Rx400U.
• Hall double spreader spar.
• Harken Furler MKI Unit 2, roll pins (new Awlgrip mast & boom 2000).
• Navteck hydraulic backstay series 7.
• Hall Quick vang - B Series.
• (2) Barient 28STC (2) speed primaries.
• (2) Barient 24STC (2) speed mainsheet.
• (2) Barient 22STC (2) speed halyard.
• (2) Barient 27STC (2) speed secondaries.
2020 Dynema jib halyard.
New 2021 mainsheet.
Complete spin gear.
• (2) 12V # 27 AGM batteries.
• (1) #24 AGM Battery.
• Running Lights.
• (3) cabin dome.
• (2) Cabin dome: Dr Led 970333.
• (4) cabin Sea Dog Berth.
• (2) Alpen Glow reading LED lights.
• ForeDeck: AquaSignal Series 25 Classic.
• (2) High capacity fuse: ANL 200 amp.
• Ganze 12 watt solar panel.
• Ganze (2) bank voltage regulator.
• Main - MSP 2012 Flex 16 Poly Cruise.
• #3 - MSP '2014- Polyant Flex 16.
• 150% North Kevlar - Fair Condition.
Asymmetrical Spin. Spin .5 North '00 - Good Condition.
• Main - North '99 - Fair Condition.
• Spin .75 North '02 – Good.
• Selden deck mounted sprit pole for asym chute.
• Full cockpit awning and strataglass side and aft curtains.
• 35lb CQR anchor.
• Danforth S1600 25 lb anchor with 150' rode with 15' chain.
• Dodger – Navy.
- Bottom faired and race prepped (Baltoplate).
- Custom storage shelving (port cockpit locker).
- USCG required safety equipment.
- Lazy jacks 2019.
- Main salon cushions, 2018, suite material.
OWNER COMMENTS: "The first owner was a J-Boat yacht broker. He commissioned the boat, outfitted it completely for coastal cruising or long summers in Maine. The second owner lived in South Dartmouth, MA. The boat was successfully raced in PHRF class and was extremely well cared for and professionally prepared each year for the next successful season. The third owner bought the boat in 2003 and cruised for a 6-8 week block ranging from Nantucket to Mt Desert then put the boat on the hard for the balance of the season and the winter. The next several years the boat spent in Camden and has been in Boothbay since 2018. She is easily single or double handed. She is a fierce competitor in 3-8kts of true wind, especially up wind and is solid performer as the wind increases. The boat handles like a dream, and is described as having “good manners” – feather touch to the wheel, stiff, fast but predictable and stable. She can almost turn in her own boat length and backs straight as an arrow. She can motor easily at 6-6.5kts burning less than .5gph. She receives complements in harbors and anchorages as to her beauty and grace. With her speed, we are often first to prime anchorages.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.