Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3GMF
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 22hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- 2008 new maroon Dodger with three windows, by Fortune Canvas.
- 2007 completely new rigging, by Maloney Rigging.
- 2019 new Raymarine instruments: wind, depth, and speed meters.
- 2018 new VHF.
- 2012 rebuilt bilge pump.
- 2012 disconnected radar.
- 2018-2019 teak exterior trim refinished in Cetol.
- Bottom painted annually.
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, original gelcoat; fin-keel, spade rudder.
- Navy blue boot top and cove stripe.
- Blue bottom in very good condition.
- Transom-hung swim ladder.
- Edson pedestal wheel steerer.
- Cetol-finished teak exterior trim.
- Double lifelines and gates.
- Double S/S bow and stern rail.
- Off white decks.
- Teak cockpit table with drink holder above.
- Two Bomar deck hatches with screens.
- One foredeck anchor locker.
- One Dorade ventilator forward of mast.
- Opening portlights with screens.
- Lightning ground plate on keel.
Fuel: 22 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 75 gallons in three bladder tanks under settees in starboard quarter.
Holding: 20 gallons with y-valve and manual pump; also deck pumpout; located in vee berths.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 22 hp, 3 cylinder 3GM diesel, FWC.
- No hour meter.
- S/S shaft.
- 2 bladed bronze prop.
- Spur cutters.
- 6 gallon hot water heater (110V and off engine).
- New cockpit flush-mounted engine panel gauges including water temp, fuel gauge & amp meter.
- Racor 500M fuel filter with Lexan bowl.
- 12V & 110V systems.
- Three 12V batteries (2018 1-100 amp; 2017 1-100 map & 1-85 amp)– two for house, one for engine start.
- Circuit breaker panels – AC & DC.
- New 75 amp alternator with battery bank isolators.
- Cabin voltmeter with selector to monitor each battery voltage.
- Two new spreader lights with cockpit switch.
- 110V shore power cord.
- Autohelm 4000 autopilot.
- Handheld Garmin GPS 73.
- Raytheon R-10X radar (interfaced with GPS) – disconnected.
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio.
- Pioneer stereo with cassette tape deck with two cabin and two cockpit speakers.
- For six in an open, spacious cabin layout.
- Chain locker forward followed by a large vee berth with filler to form a double berth.
- There are shelves above and a set of drawers aft to port, followed by a hanging locker.
- To starboard is a spacious enclosed head with W.C., sink, and handheld shower.
- The main salon consists of port and starboard settee berths, a bulkhead-mounted dining table, and numerous storage lockers above and below.
- Aft to port is the U-shaped galley with a two burner S/S LPG stove and oven with 1-10 lb tank, a S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, and a large icebox; dish locker storage is outboard of the stove.
- Opposite to starboard is a full chart table with Nav instruments mounted outboard, followed by a double quarter berth.
- The berth cushions are Navy blue in good condition.
- The interior is varnished teak bulkheads and trim, and teak and holly sole – some refinishing to be done by 9/15/20.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 130% genoa on a Cruising Design roller furler (washed and repaired winter 2019-2020).
- Roller furling main on 1 “B” Forespar EZ-Furl system with organiser stoppers and Lewmar 16 S.T. winch to provide full control of mainsail from cockpit (for outhaul and furl lines).
- Two Lewmar 43 S.T. sheet winches.
- Two Lewmar 30 S.T. mainsheet winches.
- Isomat aluminum spars.
- Schaefer mainsheet traveller mounted forward of companionway.
- Blue cockpit cushions.
- Lifesling and horseshoe lifering.
- Emergency tiller.
- 3 fenders, docklines, life jackets.
- Two Danforth anchors, anchor rode with chain lead.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Manual and electric bilge pump.
- Mast-mounted radar reflector.
- 4 large containers in galley.
UPGRADES & IMPROVEMENTS BY PREVIOUS OWNER SINCE 1997:
- In 1997, replaced all head hoses and added a manual overboard pump.
- In 1997, added and additional 25 gallons fresh water tank for a total of 75 gallons.
- In 1998, replaced fresh water pressure pump.
- In 1998, replaced all four thru-hull valves with bronze.
- In 2000, replaced all three water tanks with bladder types.
- In 2001, replaced exhaust elbow.
- In 2001, cleaned and replaced all 4 winches, oiled and replaced springs.
- In 2001, replaced engine salt water intake ball valve.
- In 2001, replaced emergency manual bilge pump.
- In 2001, installed third battery – one for starting engine.
- In 2002, replaced steering cables and chain to rudder.
- In 2003, replaced speed and throttle levers.
- In 2003, replaced strut bearing on shaft.
- In 2004, replaced coolant with Dec cool (5-year warranty).
- In 2005, replaced toilet base with new bronze base and toilet pump.
- In 2006, replaced all fuel hoses to engine and return to tank; also installed new Racor filter.
- In 2006, rebedded bow rail, starboard stanchions and starboard jib track (several deck repairs made at this time); owner believes he has none of the usual deck moisture problems that some of these vessels of this vintage might have.
COMMENTS: The 34´ Pearson is well known as a fast, able, and stiff sailer while offering an attractive and spacious teak interior for six. This vessel has had a caring owner who had done all the updates necessary to keep his vessel in very good condition. Her present owners have owned the boat since 2007. They have sailed CHANGING COURSE mostly as a day or overnight cruiser. Due to advancing age, the owners have now decided the time is right for the vessel to have a younger owner. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 46 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.