Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D2
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Year: 2017
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Hull built to Lloyd's specifications.
- White hull, original gelcoat, blue sheer stripe and boottop, red bottom.
- Hull built on longitudinal stringers.
- Fiberglass balanced rudder blade with bronze cast fittings.
- 2012 laid and glued teak deck on top of 1/2" fiberglass.
- Exterior teak in cockpit sole, handrails, seats in cockpit.
- Superior construction of hull and deck joined by overlapping fiberglass laminate. Bulwarks in hull and deck mouldings and capped with teak caprails.
- Folding steering wheel with cover.
- Fixed windshield to canvas Dodger (about 10 years old).
- 11-12 year Bimini with zip-on shades; full cockpit tent.
- Full cockpit tent (white Textaline sides).
- Lofrans Kobra 12V windlass with foot pedal and handheld controls.
- 5 deck hatches.
- Bow thruster.
- S/S Granny bars at mast for safety.
Fuel: 100 gallons in two tanks; diesel fuel polished 2022.
Water: 150 gallons.
Holding: 11 gallons for each head (both heads have y-valves and can empty to holding tank or overboard, but there is no deck access).
Hot water heater: 6 gallons, 2011.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2017 Volvo Penta D2, 75 hp diesel, FWC.
- Engine hours: estimated to be 700 hours (hour meter has been changed).
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- May 2022, 5-90 amp West Marine deep cycle lead acid house batteries; 2 engine start batteries by West Marine.
- 2 solar panels - not used as control box needs joining with MP4.
- 75 amp alternator.
- Main power connector from 220V to 110V to charge batteries.
- Raymarine wind speed/direction indicator.
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot.
- Tacktick wireless depth and speed indicators.
- AIS aerial.
- Raymarine C120 GPS-Chartplotter and radio.
- ICOM ICM801E SSB radio.
- Stereo/CD player with speakers, not operating.
- Raymarine self-steering - Smart Pilot 1000- part of windpilot.
- For 6-7 in 3 cabins in attractive mahogany interior.
- Starboard side, at base of companionway.
- U-shaped, making it very safe for working on passage.
- Gimballed Eno 3 burner gas cooker with oven (2 LPG tanks, one shut-off and alarm).
- Double sink with fresh water tap.
- Ample storage space with drawers, lockers and shelf.
- Obsolete freezer used as secure locker for breakable items.
- Small fridge with lid in work surface. Requires new element.
- Fire blanket.
- Fire extinguisher.
- 2 lights.
- Electric fan.
- Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Port side, opposite galley.
- Large navigation desk with lifting top to access cables for instruments.
- Instruments - Echomax switch panel (VHF radio), handheld VHF (B & G), SSB ICOM radio, 2 separate VHF radios, Raymarine chart plotter.
- Red night vision light.
- Switch panel.
- Chart locker, bookshelf.
- Under desk - 4 drawers and locker.
- Under seat - 2 starting batteries (new).
- 1 opening window.
AFT FROM CHART TABLE:
- 2017 Engine room. Volvo Penta D2 D75 4 cylinder engine with 400 hours.
- Dry locker.
- Aft head to starboard - Lavac flushing toilet, wash hand basin lockers, shelf, mirror, light, opening port.
- Extending workbench on port side with lockers above and below containing spares.
- Main battery charger.
- Double V-shaped bunk and single bunk (one can be double with filler and one single).
- Domestic batteries under bunks.
- Access to steering quadrant.
- 4 lockers. Unit with 3 drawers and 2 lockers. 2 bookshelves.
- Access to SSB aerial control box via separate locker.
- Centre light. 2 LED lamps. Fan.
- 2 opening windows. Hatch.
- Traditional design with centre folding table with storage for bottles.
- Full length berths to port and starboard, opening to full size, with lee cloths and attachments.
- LED reading lights.
- Storage space behind bunks.
- 3 under berth lockers on starboard side and one on port side - containing complete toolbox plus many other tools for most jobs.
- 4 lockers. 4 shelves, 2 full length and 2 short.
- 2 overhead lights; 4 LED lamps
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Smoke alarm.
- Radio/CD player.
- Reference books and manuals, guide books, files for reference and information regarding equipment etc.
- Steps to cockpit.
- 2 opening windows. 2 hatches.
- Forward heads on port side with Lavac flushing Manual W.C. toilet, shower, wash hand basin with lockers above and below, shelf, mirror.
- Locker for holding tank.
- Opening windo and hatch.
- Full length cupboard on starboard side of companion way with hanging space and safety equipment, including 2 grab bags with Epirb, gps.
- Overhead locker and shelf, opening portlight.
- Door to forward cabin.
- Double V bunk with filler.
- 5 lockers plus two with shelves.
- 2 LED lamps, fire extinguisher.
- Under bunk storage with access under mattresses or via lockers, containing spare sails and equipment.
- Overhead hatch.
- All hatches are fitted with burglar bars, (removable from inside) deemed necessary in some countries visited.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2007 Hood Vectron fully battened mainsail with two reefs.
- 2007 Hood roller furling 110% jib.
- 2022 Harken roller furler.
- 2022 S/S standing rigging, all new.
- Storm jib and staysail for inner stay.
- Mainsheet traveler at aft end of cockpit (needs missing stopper on starboard side).
- Selden spars from Sweden.
- Spinnaker - not used presently.
- Older spare main and genoa (genoa needs smaller bolt rope).
- 2-55 Lewmar S.T. Sheet winches and 2-44 Lewmar S.T. spinnaker winches.
- 2 Lewmar 44 halyard winches; 2 Lewmar 44's & 1 Lewmar 8.
- Folding mast steps.
- Selden boom vang; boom brake.
- Removable inner stay.
- 2005 44 lb Spade anchor with 250' chain on bowsprit.
- Two LPG bottles - 1 hooked up and 1 spare.
- Cockpit shower.
- Handheld flares, handheld GPS & VHF.
- Head pump can be used as bilge pump.
- 2008 Viking 6 person liferaft, needs certifying, sold AS IS.
- 7 fenders; 1 fender board.
- 2 boathooks, 1 extends to pick up moorings.
- 45 lb CQR & 20 lb Danforth-type anchor.
- Anchor line to attach to stern anchor.
- Dan buoy.
- Life ring.
- Homemade mosquito nets.
- Cockpit shower and cockpit table.
- Emergency tiller.
- Docklines with chain and snubbers.
- 2022 West Marine 9' inflatable dinghy with inflatable floor.
- 2022 Honda 2-3 hp outboard, 4 stroke.
- 4 freshwater 5 gallon Jerry jugs.
COMMENTS: Rarely does one find a high-quality "offshore" 42' Hallberg Rassy in this price range. INGA'S owners have had the boat for 23 years and spent time in the Mediterranean, then crossed the Atlantic to cruise the Caribbean and the East Coast of the USA. Due to their advancing years, they have decided to sell. Please note all the upgrades - new engine, new glued teak decks, new S/S standing rigging, recent 12V windlass, new Harken roller furler, new inflatable and outboard, new batteries. Please come and inspect this fine vessel. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.