Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3208
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 210hp
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3208
- Engine Power: 210hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL AND DECK:
- Navy blue hull Awlgripped in approximately 2010, white boottop, red bottom.
- Hand laid fiberglass construction.
- Molded, cored fiberglass white and beige Awlgrip non skid decks, original teak decks are under.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- S/S rubrail; S/S bow rail; 2013 teak and S/S rubrail replaced above waterline.
- Fiberglass hardtops over sundeck and flybridge.
- Bronze seacocks.
- S/S bow sprit with rollers.
- Deck hatches.
- Laid teak deck over aft cockpit sole.
- Dual helms.
- S/S stanchions with teak rails.
- Port and starboard boarding gates.
- Teak swim platform.
- Dinghy davits with 12V DC winch (dinghy can be mounted on cabin top).
- Aluminum boarding ladder, mounted to swim platform.
- Fixed cabin house side windows; sliding side windows.
- Two fixed windshield panels; center panel opens.
- Varnished and cetol finished exterior teak.
Fuel: 300 gallons in 2 fiberglass over steel tanks (central tank 150 gallons, empty-serviceable).
Water: 250 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: Approximately 40 gallons ("full" light indicator); new overboard discharge pump and tubing installed 2019).
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Twin Cat 3208 210 hp diesel, FWC.
- Engine hours: Port engine: 7028 hours: Starboard engine: 7024 hours.
- Twin Disc MG502 transmissions – 2:1 reduction ratios.
- 5” S/S exhaust pipes.
- Michigan 3 bladed bronze props, 25 x 17.
- 2” S/S shafts.
- Bronze rudders; bronze sea strainers for three engines.
- Bennett dual ram hydraulic trim tabs (not used by seller).
- Glendinning synchronizers.
- Recent oil samples are available.
- Fuel and oil filters on both engines changed in Fall.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- Fiberglass waterlift mufflers.
- Bilge blowers.
- Two Racor 900 fuel filters, replaced 2019.
- Oil pressure gauge; fuel gauge (dip stick method preferred – for fuel).
- Cruising speed: 7 - 7.5 knots.
- 12V DC system & 110V AC system with AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 4-50’ 30 amp shore power cords.
- Three Group 24 lead acid batteries, engine and generator start.
- 6 x 6V lead acid batteries for “house” system.
- Xantrex 2500W inverter with new mother board & Xantrex Link 1000 monitor.
- Westerbeke 7.7 kw 3 cylinder diesel with 4624 hours; oil & filters changed 2019.
- 3 Marine Air air conditioners with reverse cycle heat (main cabin, aft cabin, dinette.
- Four automatic bilge pumps, replaced 2019.
- 6 gallon S/S hot water heater.
- For six.
- Vee berth forward with air conditioning and private starboard Sealand Vacuflush head with single sink and counter, and shower.
- Aft master cabin with queen sized berth with 2016 mattress, hanging closets, vanity with storage.
- Master cabin private head with Jabsco electric head (new macerator pump 2019), tub with shower, S/S sink, and teak grate.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Portside down galley with a dinette opposite to starboard; dinette converts to a double berth.
- Princess three burner electric stove with oven; cutting board on stove top.
- Stand-Up Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer.
- Pressurized hot and cold water.
- Twin S/S sinks.
- Sharp Carousel microwave.
- Good cabinet and drawer storage.
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF at main helm; Datamarine Sandpiper SL depthsounder.
- West Marine VHF 500.
- 2019 Standard Horizon Matrix GX2150 VHF with AIS.
- Simrad AP 35 Autopilot.
- Piranha depthsounder at lower helm.
- Raymarine RD218 radar.
- Lowrance X70 fishfinder/depth.
- Raymarine C70 chartplotter & Radar.
- 2016 Raymarine A65 chartplotter (new chip 2019).
- Ritchie compass.
- Danforth 5” compass.
- Lofrans Tigres 12V windlass; dual controls on deck and at helm station.
- Electric winch on hardtop to launch dinghy.
- Fortress and 20kg Bruce anchors with chain.
- Hardtop over flybridge with 2013 three side navy blue enclosure with Isinglass windows, and full enclosure over aft sundeck.
- Meticulous records by previous owner.
- Saltwater washdown (pump and tubing replaced 2019).
- Textaline covers over windshield and two port and side windows in main salon.
- Mercury 9.9 4 stroke outboard with 8’6” hard bottom inflatable with fore and aft seats, and wheel steering; 12V battery & gas tank.
- Fenders, docklines.
- 2019 spotlight.
- Sony CD player.
- Toshiba flat screen 24” TV in main salon, on swing out bracket.
- Magma S/S BBQ grill, mounted on aft end of sundeck.
- 4 wicker-type chairs and table for sundeck.
- White fiberglass storage lockers.
- Life jackets; one life ring.
COMMENTS: LE CHALET is an outstanding example a 1983 43’ Labelle Sundeck Trawler which spent most of her life on fresh water until 2019. LE CHALET has a lovely varnished teak interior with varnished teak cabin soles. Her engines are Twin Cat 3208 diesels, 210 hp, naturally aspirated, without costly turbo-chargers. The hours are approximately 7000. Her engine room is very clean and well laid out. She has very decent navy blue, fully enclosed canvas on her flybridge and aft sundeck, adding more living space besides the main salon. LE CHALET is very attractively priced, and anyone contemplating a liveaboard vessel should consider this trawler. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 45 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.