Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 2GM20
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 18hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- 1 Lewmar deck hatches with screens.
- 6 opening ports with screens.
- Full length integral keel.
- Exterior teak.
- Double lifelines.
- Bow rail; stern rail.
- S/S swim ladder on transom.
- Skeg hung fiberglass rudder.
- Teak anchor platform.
- Wheel steering.
Fuel: 20 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 30 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: 15 gallons in S/S tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 18 hp diesel, 2GM20, 2 cylinder, with approximately 850 hours.
- Single lever controls.
- Brass prop.
- S/S shaft.
- Cruising speed: 5 knots @ 2000 RPM @ .5 gph.
- Maximum speed: 6.0 knots @ 2400 RPM @ .75 gph.
- 12V DC & 115V AC systems.
- 2 batteries.
- Battery switch.
- AC-DC Circuit breaker panels.
- 30 amp shore cord.
- Nav lights.
- Fused electrical panel.
- Starting forward there is a large double vee berth that comfortably sleeps two, with thicker foam mattress.
- There are storage compartments, shelves, and a hanging locker.
- The head has one door to the salon.
- The marine head has a holding tank, vanity with sink, and storage cabinet.
- Next, the main salon has port and starboard settees; starboard side converts to a double berth.
- The dining table is on the bulkhead and swings down, with seating for five.
- Galley aft to port.
- Teak and holly sole; teak interior joinery.
- The galley includes single S/S sink with foot pump, 2 burner propane stove, icebox
- Datamarine depthsounder.
- Datamarine knotmeter/log.
- Handheld VHF.
- Garmin radar – not installed.
- Garmin wind speed & direction – not installed.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Cutter rig.
- Bridge clearance: 38’0”
- Dacron mainsail, by Esprit, original.
- Dacron genoa, by Esprit, original.
- Dacron staysail by Esprit, original.
- New Dacron genoa by Esprit.
- Deck stepped aluminum single spreader mast.
- Aluminum spars.
- S/S standing rigging, inspected 2018.
- Whisker pole.
- Roller furler jib.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2 Anderson #28 2 speed S.T. jib winches.
- Mains and jib mast winches.
- Block & tackle boom vang.
- Main and genoa sail covers.
- 20 lb CQR anchor.
- 12 lb Danforth anchor with 250’ rode and 30’ chain.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Swim ladder.
- 4 fenders; 6 docklines.
- Boat hook.
- Fume detector.
- 7 life jackets.
- Cockpit cushions.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.