Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3QM30H
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 30hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Beige topsides, black boottop, red bottom.
- The teak side decks were removed in 1997 and replaced with fiberglass; painted beige.
- Laid and caulked teak on trunk cabin top.
- All deck hardware was removed and replaced with proper backing plates.
- In 2000 all bottom paint was removed and 4 layers of Interlux Interprotect 2000 applied.
- Full keel, with attached rudder, with protected prop.
- 8 bronze opening ports and bow rail.
- Teak cockpit grate; teak bowsprit platform with two rollers; teak cockpit table.
- Double S/S stern rail.
- S/S swim ladder.
- S/S & teak boarding ladder-attached to genoa track.
- Double lifelines; double gates with S/S stanchions.
- Natural-finished teak rubrails and teak exterior trim.
- 4 chrome ventilators.
- 2 deck hatches; one butterfly teak hatch.
- Teak and bronze gallows frame.
- S/S and teak rimmed wheel on new S/S pedestal base; rebuilt steering in 2019; with new S/S cable steering.
- Nicro solar vent.
- S/S compression post under mainmast; mast stepped on deck.
Fuel: 60 gallons in iron tank under cabin sole.
Water: 75 gallons in 2 S/S tanks under port and starboard settees.
Holding: 30 gallons under vee berth in poly tank (never used).
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 3QM30H inboard diesel, 30 hp, FWC.
- Engine hours believed to be around 1000 hours (hour meter reads 543 hours).
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- New S/S shaft and 3 bladed bronze prop.
- 2014 replaced exhaust elbow.
- The engine mounts were replaced with heavy duty mounts in 2000.
- Cruising speed: 5-5.5 knots.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 2019 2-12V AGM batteries.
- 3 lead acid batteries also.
- New voltage regulator.
- Dytec Labs marine battery charger.
- 2000 Heart Link 20 battery monitor.
- 2000 High output Balmar alternator.
- Some new wiring 2001.
- Newmar GT100 galvanic isolator.
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord – never used.
- Cole Hersee battery selector switch.
- A conventional but very attractive layout, with varnished teak joinery and with a vee berth forward with filler, including a hanging locker and cabinets.
- Aft to port is the enclosed head with a Groco Marine toilet and a handheld shower.
- Next aft is an U-shaped dinette with a dropleaf table; opposite is a fore-and-aft settee berth.
- To starboard and aft of the settee is the sit-down nav station, followed by a large double quarter berth.
- Opposite to port is a large U-shaped galley.
- All cabinetry has varnished teak latticework and teak staving.
- Standing headroom in selected areas is 6' 4".
- Varnished teak and holly sole.
- Some LED lights replaced in cabin.
- Double S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water (10 gallons hot water).
- A well-insulated 10 cu. ft. Nova Cool refrigerator with top and front loading options.
- Kenyon 3-burner propane stove with oven with a new aluminum 10 lb LPG tank.
- 12V Nova Kool refrigerator.
- Garmin 4210 Radar-GPS Map.
- Standard Horizon Titan VHF.
- Datamarine S-200 depthsounder.
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot (not presently hooked up – sold AS IS).
- Datamarine Corinthian LX-360 wind speed and direction.
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot.
- Kenyon KS200 speedometer-log.
- Raytheon R20 rastar scan radar.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2018 new Mainsail by Pope.
- 2018 new sailcover.
- 1996 135% genoa.
- Cruising spinnaker with sock.
- Aluminum mast and boom, painted white (needs some paint on mast).
- 1996 Schaefer Roller Furler.
- Replaced S/S standing rigging.
- Recently, 3 or 4 chainplates taken out, check and found to be fine.
- Two older genoas.
- Boomed staysail with quick disconnect (fair condition).
- 2 Barlow #15 mast winches.
- 1 Barient #21 S.T. main halyard winch.
- 1 Barient reefing winch on the boom.
- 2 Lewmar #48 S.T. 2-speed primary winches.
- 1 Barlow #25 mainsheet winch.
- 1 Barlow #23 staysail sheet winch.
- Harken #16 S.T. roller furler.
- 1 Schaffer S.T. winch for roller furler.
- Winch handles.
- Simpson Lawrence SL555 manual windlass.
- 35 lb CQR Plow type anchor with 150’ chain.
- S/S monitor windvane (not presently installed).
- 8´ Zodiac roll-up inflatable with 5 hp Yamaha outboard.
- 4 life jackets.
- Fenders, docklines.
- Brown hatch covers.
- Outboard bracket.
- Seth Thomas lock and barometer.
- 12V cabin fans.
- Mitsubishi stereo system with cassette player and AM/FM radio.
- 1 Manual bilge pump; 2 electric bilge pumps.
- Radar reflector.
- Force Ten propane BBQ grill with 10 lb aluminum tank.
- Binnacle cover.
- Large fenders.
- 2 Boat hooks.
- 2 flotation cushions.
- Horn; bell.
- Emergency tiller.
- 1 Safety harness.
- Screens for all portholes, hatches and companionway.
- LED deck light.
- Gemini Dodger (light green, fair condition).
COMMENTS: LOKAVIDU is a strongly built, double-ended 35’ Cutter also known as the Young Sun 35, similar to the 35’ Baba designed by Bob Perry. These vessels are well-known as spacious, comfortable cruisers capable of crossing oceans. We sold LOKAVIDU to her present owners in 2013, and they have continued to make numerous improvements some of which include new Garmin electronics, a new mainsail and cover, some new batteries, new steering, new shaft and prop, new exhaust elbow and much more. Please call us to get aboard this popular Bob Perry Cutter. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 46 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.