Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3GM30
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 24hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, dark blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Hull and deck are fiberglass with polyester resin.
- Deck has 2019 faux "Nu" teak overlay over Airex foam core.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- S/S stanchions and double lifelines.
- Fin keel with spade rudder.
- 37% ballast to displacement ratio.
- 5 opening ports and some fixed ports.
- Wheel steering with Elkhide covering.
- 2014 Bottom stripped and soda blasted and 3 layers of West System epoxy barrier coated.
- 2014 Rebuilt rudder when bottom was blasted.
- 3 opening deck hatches.
- Gray bimini top.
- One dorade vent.
- Nicro solar vents.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 3GM30, 24 hp diesel, FWC, Serial # 06304, rebuilt and replaced in 2014.
- 376 hours as seen on the hour meter.
- Kanzaki 2.64:1 transmission.
- 1 1/4" S/S shaft; 2 blade bronze folding prop.
- Racor fuel filter.
- 12V DC & 110V AC systems with circuit breaker panels.
- 2021 2-6V batteries in series; 2019 1-12V engine start battery.
- 20 amp automatic battery charger with solar panel.
- Solar panel to trickle charge the batteries.
- For seven in a three cabin layout of quality varnished teak joinery.
- Vee berths forward with sail storage under.
- Next aft is the only enclosed head with Baby Blake W.C. and sink.
- The main salon has two transom and two pilot berths with a drop leaf dining table on center line.
- Next aft to port is the L-shaped galley with a two burner Eno LPG stove and oven, a manual cold water system at sink, and icebox.
- To starboard is a large nav table with seat.
- Next aft is the passageway to the aft cabin. There is one wide port berth and one berth to starboard.
- Access to engine is in the passageway to aft cabin.
- A very pleasing interior.
- 2021 cushions were recovered faux navy leatherette by Sail Rite.
- B&G speed, depth and wind speed.
- B&G autopilot.
- Suunto pedestal-mounted compass.
- ICOM M304 VHF radio.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 600 sq. ft. sail area.
- Keel stepped mast - marconi Sloop.
- Extruded aluminum mast and boom; single spreader Sloop.
- Navtec rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic Backstay tensioner.
- Furlex 300S roller furler.
- 2014 Mainsail.
- Genoa #3 by North; older #1 genoa (stained).
- 3/4 oz spinnaker.
- 2 Lewmar #42 & 2 #48 S.T. sheet winches.
- 2 Lewmar #42 & 1 #30 halyard winches.
- 45 lb CQR anchor; spare anchor.
- 200' rode and chain lead.
- Life jackets, boat hook, flares, fire extinguishers.
- Aluminum LPG tank for stove with shutoff.
- Wheel cover; 1 blue hatch cover.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Boarding ladder.
COMMENTS: Anyone desiring a fast, offshore quality vessel will appreciate the Swan 371 Sloop. She is the classic, iconic racer-cruiser with a varnished teak interior of the highest quality joinery. She boasts accommodations for 7-9. The galley is tucked to port; the sit-down nav table is to starboard. She has a comfortable, private aft cabin. INTUITION is launched and ready for your inspection. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 48 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction. Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450