Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins
- Model: 4-108
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL AND DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull, with full keel with external ballast and a keel-hung rudder, and protected prop.
- Dark blue hull, brushed painted, red boottop, black bottom.
- Wheel pedestal steering and emergency tiller.
- Beige fiberglass and cored decks.
- Exterior teak on toerails, handrails and coamings.
- Dark blue Dodger (serviceable condition).
- Boom gallows aft of cockpit.
- 1 forward deck hatch.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- Double lifelines.
- 10 opening ports.
- S/S bow roller.
Fuel: 35 gallons in steel tank under cockpit.
Water: 2 tanks - one fiberglass forward 35 gallons; one fiberglass aft 45 gallons.
Holding: 15 gallon poly tank with manual overboard pump (and deck plate for marina pumpout) for the manual Jabsco marine head.
Also, integral fiberglass grey water tank with electric pump for shower (never used by owner).
Hot water heater: yes, 6 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Perkins 4-108 diesel, 50hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with 1670 hours as seen on the meter (engine and transmission were rebuilt by previous owner, including new shaft and prop).
- Hurth HBW 152 R transmission.
- Water lift muffler.
- 1” S/S shaft; 2009 14” 3 blade bronze, Campbell “Sailor” prop.
- Bronze seacocks, replaced in 1999.
- 12V DC electrical system only with Bass circuit breaker panel.
- Two AGM batteries with Guest selector switch.
- 100 amp alternator.
- 12V electric bilge pump.
- One manual bilge pump.
- High water bilge alarm.
- Large vee berth forward with filler piece, and twin hanging lockers.
- Next aft is an enclosed head with sink, handheld shower and W.C.
- The main salon has port and starboard settees with a drop leaf table in between, and a starboard pilot berth. There are drawers under the pilot berth.
- The galley is aft, to port with an Origo two burner non-pressurized alcohol stove, sink and icebox to starboard which doubles as a chart table.
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio.
- Danforth – White Constellation binnacle compass.
- Garmin GPS-Map 215.
- Navman Multi 3100 depthsounder, knotmeter and wind.
- Simrad WP30 wheel drive autopilot.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Dutchman flaking system on main (in fair shape).
- Roller furling 155% genoa (good condition).
- Self-tailing sheet winches.
- S/S standing rigging was all replaced by previous owner with one size larger than manufacturer's recommendations.
- Life jackets.
- Lifering; horn.
- 35 lb Plow on bow roller with chain and rode.
- 35 lb Plow in cockpit locker.
- Manual Capstan windlass.
- 12V water pressure pump.
- High water bilge alarm.
COMMENTS: KEMO SABE is a 1968 37' Alberg Sloop, known for their "classic" lines and fine turn of speed. KEMO SABE is for sale as her present owner purchased a larger vessel. She has not been in the water since 2019. However, a 2019 survey is available along with a list of items that the owner fixed. KEMO SABE is solidly-built and offshore capable, but she is lightly equipped and lacks shore power, refrigeration and up to date electronics. Her Dodger and mainsail are serviceable, but replacement is not far away. KEMO SABE'S owner has priced her taking these items into account. She now represents a very good value. Thank you for your interest and please call us if you wish to see her. She is presently under shrinkwrap.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.