Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: SLY2H-STE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 420hp
- Year: 2017
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Cedar planking on white oak frames.
- Bronze fastened.
- Garboard planks replaced 2017 (3-4 planks replaced).
- Waterline to keel refastened 2017.
- 2017 new floor timbers.
- New mahogany stern (diagonal cedar planking epoxied and refastened with varnished mahogany planking over).
- 2022 Atwood finish will be applied on transom this winter.
- Painted fir swim platform.
- 2016 fiberglass over plywood side decks.
- 2019 new Bomar forward hatch.
- 2019 Flybridge sides rebuilt using composite construction.
- 2020 rebuilt top of cabin house.
- Flybridge sole is painted over fiberglass, original.
- 2019 new mahogany mast - 14' high.
- American Marine forward & side windows tempered glass - all replaced recently.
- Bronze opening ports.
- Keel bolts all replaced since 2019.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2017 single Yanmar SLY2H-STE diesel, 420 hp, FWC.
- 3614 hours as seen on the hour meter.
- Borg Warner 1.5:1 reduction gear (extra forward clutch).
- Soundown insulation under engine room.
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- 2021 injectors out and tested.
- 2022 new turbo installed ($1,500).
- 2020 all new hoses; oil coolers, heat exchangers, and after cooler cleaned and serviced.
- Bronze stuffing box.
- 1 1/2" S/S and 20 x 20 4 bladed prop.
- Teleflex Seastar hydraulic steering - dual helms.
- Cruising speed: 13 knots @ 2400 RPM @ 8 gph; 14 knots @ 2600 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 19-20 knots @ 3300 RPM.
Fuel: 100 gallons in aluminum tank; 35 gallons in aluminum tank, 2016.
Water: 90 gallons in 2-45 gallon poly tanks, 2016.
Holding: 40 gallons in poly tank with y-valve and macerator pump and deck discharge (located under main salon starboard and L-shaped settee).
Hot water heater: 6 gallon.
- 12V DC electrical system.
- 2020 two deep cycle Group 31 batteries.
- 12V wiring all redone about 15 years ago.
- 110V extension cord to plug in hot water heater.
- 5-12V bilge pumps.
- For 4-6 in a very spacious, outstanding layout.
- Rode locker forward with red lead finish.
- Next aft is a hanging locker.
- Next aft is an impressive forward cabin with double berths to starboard, with storage under.
- To port are upper and lower single berths.
- Next aft to starboard is a roomy head with electric head, S/S sink in large counter top, handheld shower and shower sump.
- To port is a small galley with S/S sink, hot and cold pressure water and LPG stove and oven.
- The main salon has a lower helm to starboard, with portside settee berth and L-shaped dinette to starboard.
- Centerline door accesses a large and spacious cockpit.
- EXCLUSIONS: CHAIRS, COOLER, BRASS COMPASS, CLOCK AND BAROMETER.
- VHF radio.
- Sitex depthsounder.
- Standard Horizon GPS.
- 25 lb Danforth anchor, 25' chain and 100' rode.
- Fenders, docklines, fire extinguishers, life jackets.
- Gin pole (presently off boat).
- Screens for side windows.
COMMENTS: KEG has been in the family since 1979. There have been only three owners since KEG was built. This office believes this is one of the best maintained and updated wooden "Downeast" cruisers we have seen lately. She is in outstanding condition. Please call us for your inspection. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 48 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction. Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450