Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LY3-STP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 440hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Hull is fiberglass with vinylester resin and cored with closed cell foam, which was vacuum-bagged.
- Awlgripped Blue hull, white boottop, red bottom.
- Full keel integral with the hull, with vee bottom forward with lifting strakes.
- Hard chines aft for stability; large rudder; also, full planing hull, with built down, full keel.
- Moulded plastic/vinyl rubrails with S/S trim.
- Splash rails, port and starboard aft.
- Transom has a substantial transom door which swings out.
- Wide swim platform made of cork with weaver davits.
- Lenco trim tabs; fold-away transom ladder under platform.
- S/S bow rail and built in varnished teak bowsprit.
- Sidepower SP 555 bow thruster.
- Varnished exterior teak trim including coamings and windshield and sides to wheelhouse.
- Cork material in cockpit and helm deck soles.
- Two hatches on top of the hardtop over wheelhouse with ventilators added.
- Weaver davits on swim platform which stows 10' AB inflatable dinghy (approximately 10 years old) and a Yamaha 2 hp, 2 stroke outboard.
- Teak folding cockpit chairs.
- Radar mast which folds down.
- Two S/S vents on varnished teak dorade boxes.
- New 2019 Hallett cockpit awning with substantial S/S frame and safety handholds. This is a very impressive $12,000 upgrade.
- S/S hardware and S/S handrails on top of the trunk cabin.
- S/S opening portlights in the trunk cabin.
- Three paned tempered safety glass with varnished teak framed windshield.
- New 2019 side and aft Stamoid Isinglass panels which can be rolled and attached at top of hardtop.
- Three S/S hatches in trunk cabin top.
- Anchor locker forward.
- S/S anchor roller mounted to varnished teak bowsprit with Muir dual action 12V windlass.
- Ball valve type bronze seacocks.
- Fuel: 200 gallons in two aluminum tanks.
- Water: 70 gallons in 2-35 gallon poly tanks, new 2018.
- Holding: one 18 gallon bladder tank with deck pumpout and y-valve to overboard.
- Hot water heater: Isotemp 6 gallons in engine space.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 6LY3-STP, 440 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 800 hours.
- Racor 900 MA fuel filter.
- Single Panish lever throttle and shift controls.
- Dripless shaft seal.
- 12V oil changing system for engine and transmission.
- ZF 280 1A 2:1 reduction gear.
- Waterlift muffler.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 4 bladed Michigan Nibral 22 x 24 prop.
- Spur cutters on shaft.
- 1 ¾” Aquamet S/S shaft.
- S/S rudder, skeg hung to protect prop.
- 3 engine hatches with gas struts.
- Sounddown insulation.
- Aquadrive CV joint/thrust bearing shaft system with soft mounts for no vibration running.
- Cruising speed: 16-18 knots @ 2400-2600 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 24-25 knots @ 3340 RPM WOT.
- 12V DC & 110V AC systems with Custom circuit breaker panels.
- Two 4D AGM batteries and one Optima AGM engine start battery.
- 30 amp shore power with cord.
- Xantrex Freedom HFS sine wave.
- 2000w inverter-charger.
- LED courtesy lighting in cockpit and cabin.
- 150 amp Balmar high output alternator.
- Max charge multi-stage regulator.
- For two with a dinette forward that has a drop down table that connects to a double queen berth.
- Next aft to port is the galley and enclosed head to starboard with 12V Vacuflush fresh water head; shower in head with sump pump.
- The galley includes a Tappan microwave, single S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, Frigoboat 4.2 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer (AC/DC), and Dickinson 2 burner LPG stove recessed with matched cover. Attractive varnished mahogany countertops, varnished mahogany & holly sole.
- Up two steps to the helm deck with two 12V powered swivel seats, followed by an L-shaped settee and table with storage below settees.
- Further aft is a spacious cockpit.
- Furuno Nav autopilot.
- Ritchie powerdamp compass with blue card.
- Two Furuno Navnet VX2 chartplotters.
- Furuno Nav Net depthsounder; Furuno Nav Net radar.
- 2021 installed a simple Garmin GPS.
- ICOM VHF radio.
- Clarion stereo with speakers in cabin and pilothouse.
- Custom powder-coated radar mast.
- Life jackets.
- 12V horn.
- Flares; fire extinguishers.
- CQR anchor with chain and rode.
- Docklines, fenders.
- Automatic fire suppression system in engine space.
- Electric bilge pump; 2-12V bilge pumps.
- One LPG tank for stove in vented cockpit locker.
- Flat screen TV (sold AS IS - not operational).
- Saltwater washdown, as well as fresh water washdown.
- 12V Xintex solenoid LPG shut-off.
- 12V electric bilge pumps.
COMMENTS: AMARE is an immaculately-kept high quality Custom Downeast Express Cruiser with a single Yanmar 440 hp diesel with approximately 800 hours on her engine. Black Horse Yachts in Harpswell, Maine built only a few of these, and she shows an extreme attention to detail, including exceptional engine room layout and access. Some of her custom features includes hydraulic seats for her Captain and mate, a vee berth with hydraulic table, and bow thruster. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.