Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LPA-STP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 315hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- 2015 Blue Awlgripped hull, gold bootttop, black bottom.
- Off white decks.
- Transom door.
- S/S rail to cockpit.
- Aluminum radar arch.
- Blue fiberglass swim platform with S/S davits.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Molded steps to deck.
- S/S ports with screens.
- Bomar hatch with screen.
- Sidepower 55 Bow thruster (new motor).
Fuel: 175 gallons in two aluminum tanks.
Water: 40 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 6LPA-STP inboard diesel, 315 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC, with 610 hours.
- ZF 2.52 to 1 transmission.
- 1 ¾” S/S shaft.
- Bronze rudder.
- Trim tabs.
- 5 bladed bronze prop.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- 12V oil changer.
- Fireboy extinguishers in engine room.
- Dripless shaft seal.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Centek waterlift muffler.
- Micro Commander 9110 throttle controls.
- Cruising speed:12-15 knots @ 2800-3000 RPM @ under 6-8 gph.
- Maximum speed: 18 knots @ 4000 RPM.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- 4 batteries.
- Circuit breaker panel.
- Lewmar dual action windlass.
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning-heat.
- Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Next Gen 4 kw generator, totally rebuilt.
- Promatic 1250 battery charger.
- New 12V bilge pump.
- For two in an attractive cherry interior with custom cabinetry over dinette and berth.
- Galley is aft to port.
- Jabsco W.C. head is aft to starboard with
- Built-in U-Shaped dinette; large queen berth forward of dinette.
- Teak and holly sole.
GALLEY: (down portside)
- Single S/S sink.
- Electric stove.
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator/freezer.
- GE microwave.
- Standard Horizon VHF.
- Raymarine C-80 Radar-GPS plotter and depthsounder.
- Raymarine ST8001 autopilot.
- JVC stereo.
- 4” Danforth compass.
- New 2015 Toast colored canvas softtop, sides and backdrop.
- 2 rod holders.
- 1 wiper.
- 20 lb Danforth type anchor with 50’ chain and 200’ rode.
- 12V macerator pump.
- 4 Rule bilge pumps.
- 2017 anchor windlass.
- Life jackets.
- Flare kit.
- 2 portable fire extinguishers.
- C02 detector.
- 2 EEZ-IN Garelick helm and companion chairs.
- Fenders; boat hook.
COMMENTS: THUMPER is an above average, well maintained 30’ Downeast style, softtop cruiser. She is powered with the reliable 315 hp Yanmar with only 610 hours. She is equipped with a Sidepower Bow Thruster, generator, air conditioning, new canvas, autopilot, Radar-GPS, and handsome blue Awlgripped hull topsides. This is an ideal boat for two to cruiser the NE coast. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 46 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.