Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: MD2030
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Year: 2005
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Solid glass hull layup with out any coring.
- White hull, black boottop, red bottom (bottom just painted in 2021).
- S/S bow pulpit.
- 6 S/S stanchions with double lifelines; quarter rail seats.
- S/S handrails on cabin top.
- Anodized aluminum bow fitting with fairlead and box roller.
- 4 aluminum fairleads on toerail with rollers.
- 4 anodized aluminum cleats.
- Self draining anchor locker ; bow roller with optional windlass platform and wrap hook.
- Dorade box.
- Cockpit locker to port (liferaft storage).
- LPG locker to port.
- Self draining cockpit – T-shaped for ease of manuevering.
- S/S 32” steering wheel with console/pedestal, including S/S handrail, engine control lever, binnacle compass and glass holder.
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Engine control panel on cockpit coaming with plexiglass protection.
- Teak slatted swim platform with S/S swim ladder; walk thru transom.
- Stern light.
- Winch handle and winch handle holder.
- Opening ports.
- Elkhide covered wheel – 32” diameter.
- Smoked acrylic companionway dropboards and hatch.
- Emergency tiller.
- Bimini top; 2021 new Dodger; also, 2021 helm cover.
- Cockpit cushions.
Fuel: 18 gallons.
Water: 45 gallons.
Holding: 22 gallons.
Hot Water Heater: 6 gallons (water heater by 110V & engine).
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2005 single Volvo Penta MD2030, 29 hp diesel, FWC, hours unknown.
- Three bladed prop.
- S/S shaft.
- Cruising speed: 5 knots @ 2100 RPM.
- 12V DC electrical service & 110V AC service.
- 3 batteries – one battery for inverter- Group 31’s.
- Circuit breaker panels.
- Electric bilge pump and one manual pump.
- Link 2000 battery monitor.
- A well designed mid-size, two cabin model with a generous feel - suited for comfortable weekending and extended cruising too.
- Forward, the private forward vee has good light & hatch ventilation along with a standing storage locker, hullside shelving, below berth storage and filler cushion insert.
- Main salon features a starboard semi-circle dinette comfortably seating 5. The table easily drops creating a sleeping double with a matching cushion.
- Opposite, to port, a full length lounging settee is perfect for naps.
- Throughout are opening hatches and ports offering light and air from every angle.
- Abundant storage is below the main salon settees and in convenient hullside lockers.
- The head is to starboard and designed with an easy care fiberglass liner, molded vanity, mirror, shower and standing headroom.
- Across is the nav station and desk – a great feature in this midsize class.
- Just aft is a large fully outfitted U-shaped galley – details are below.
- Finally aft, the owner's stateroom offers standing headroom and a comfortable queen berth.
- There’s a large hanging locker, reading lamps, storage shelf along with an opening hatch and ports. Throughout, the cabins are fashioned in beautifully finished mahogany and comfortable marine quality upholstery. Both are in like-new condition.
- Double S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water.
- 2 burner gimballed LPG stove and oven.
- 12V refrigerator.
- Numerous dish lockers.
- One of the best designed and largest U-shaped galleys in a 33’ sailboat.
- Standard Horizon VHF.
- Raytheon ST60 tridata.
- Raymarine ST60 wind.
- Raytheon RL70RC radar/chartplotter.
- 18” Raytheon Pathfinder radome on Waltz backstay mount.
- Raytheon ST4000 autopilot.
- JVC AM/FM/CD stereo.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2 genoa tracks with cars.
- Genoa turning blocks with stoppers.
- Mainsheet block system with 1 stopper.
- 1 set of 4 sheave turning blocks.
- 4 deck stoppers on coachhouse to starboard for halyard, mainsheet and reefs – halyards led aft.
- 2 Lewmar #40 S.T. primary winches.
- 1 Lewmar #16 winch.
- Mainsheet traveler.
- Boom vang.
- Roller furler on genoa.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- In mast furling on mainsail – 2018 by Hallett with sunshield.
- 2015 roller furling genoa with Sunshield by Hallettt
- Nav lights.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- Custom cockpit cushions.
- Custom helm seat.
- Manual windlass.
- CQR Plow anchor.
- Danforth anchor.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Two LPG tanks.
COMMENTS: The Katharine H is an immaculate Beneteau 331 Sloop, one of their most popular models. If you are interested in the added advantage of a boat that is a dream for single handed sailing, this is the sailboat for you. In addition to all of the other amenities previously listed, she also boasts a new rudder, new spreaders, one new shroud, some new lifelines, stanchions and bow and stern rails along with some new toe-rail sections, a new rub-rail on the stern as well as a new GPS antennae all installed by the owner's yard of choice for the past 14 years - one of the best in Maine: Great Island/Safe Harbor Marina. The new work listed here took place after the Katharine H broke her mooring during a Fall storm and ended up resting against a neighbor's dock. There was no hull damage.
I look forward to showing you this Beneteau. As a result of caring ownership KATHARINE H gives you much added value in all the new items throughout. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.