Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: John Deere
- Model: L6068
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 225hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
STAINLESS THRU HULLS 2016
BRONZE SEACOCKS 2016
REBUILT WINDLASS 2016
BATTERY BOXES 2016
6 VOLT BATTERIES 2016
REPAINT DOORS 2017
SEACOCKS - HEAD, GENSET 2017
PILOTHOUSE CUSHIONS 2017
FORWARD CABIN CUSHIONS 2018
REPAIR BACK DECK, COCKPIT 2018
REPLACE GENSET HEAT EX 2019
REPLACED GENSET EX. MANIFOLD 2019
ADD AIR CONDITIONING 2020
ADDED SETTEE 2020
REPLACED BLINDS 2020
REPLACED REFRIG DOOR SEALS 2020
REPLACED START BATTERY 2020
GARMIN CHARTPLOTTER & RADAR 2020
REPLACED H.W.TANK ISOTHERM 2021
PAINTED MAST AND BOOM 2021
REPLACED RUDDER POST SEAL 2022
REPLACED RUDDER BASE BEARING 2022
REPLACED 2-6 VOLT BATTERIES 2022
REPLACED 2 PORTLIGHT TRIM 2022
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, green boottop, black bottom.
- Lofrans Tigress electric windlass, rebuilt 2017
- Saltwater washdown.
- Open transom with 7 S/S removable "staples" for handrails when desired.
- Swim platform/deck was removed due to significant water damage (totally rebuilt with composite board).
- Large oval deck port was added to access after lazarette.
- Upper helm at flybridge with helm seat and port and starboard settees.
- 2016 new bimini with cover.
- Expansive upper deck aft of flybridge for setting out chairs or carrying a dinghy.
- Mast and boom with block & tackle for hoisting a dinghy or kayaks.
- Electric windlass was removed, but still available.
- Vinylester inner and outer skin coats.
- Keel and chine overlays may total up to fifteen or twenty layers in areas (approx 1" of fiberglass in areas of possible impact).
- Double hull throughout the keel section. All areas from the chain locker back throughout the keel area have an additional layer of wood and fiberglass to seal the top of the section. All areas from two feet above the waterline at the bow to two feet below the waterline are also sealed, creating a collision bulkhead.
- All plastic thru-hulls were removed and replaced with Groco stainless-steel.
- All seacocks, except the engine seacock, were removed and replaced with Groco bronze seacocks.
- All related thru-hulls were also replaced with bronze thru-hulls.
- There was a 200 gallon diesel fuel tank in the after lazarette. There was no access to inspect it and so it was removed when the swim platform deck was replaced. The area under the deck has added a significant amount of storage space.
- The dinghy bed on the upper deck was removed because, according to the previous owner, it was a hazardous place to store the dinghy. Custom made, removable Hurley-style dinghy davits are inserted into holes in the swim platform and is where the dinghy is stored while underway.
Fuel: Aluminum fuel tank has top and bottom clean out and sight tube (396 gallons).
Water: Aluminum fresh water tank (200 gallons).
Added three access ports to each tank to aid in the cleanout of both tanks.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- John Deere 6-cylinder, Model L6068, 225 hp diesel engine, six cylinder, with approximately 930 hours (Meter shows 330 hours because the tachometer was replaced when the engine had about 600 hours).
- Twin Disc transmission with 2.5:1 reduction ratio, providing smooth running.
- Burns only 4 GPH at 8 knots.
- WOT: 11 knots.
- Engine room fire suppression.
- Northern Lights 5 kW generator.
- Floscan diesel fuel monitoring system.
- Webasto diesel cabin heater.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with remote vacuum gauge at helm.
- Side-Power bow thruster.
- Dripless rudder post and stuffing box (rudder post stuffing box seal and lower guide bearing were replaced 2022).
- S/S rudder.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Tank Tender tank gauge for fuel and water tanks.
- Tankwatch holding tank level indicator.
- Hot water is 110V and engine driven (Replaced 2021).
- Wired for 12V DC and 110V AC service.
- AC loads, when off the dock, are handled by the 5kw Northern Lights genset. There is currently about 160 hours on the genset.
- Electrical panel with breakers.
- Volt meter.
- 4-6V house batteries.
- 1 engine start battery (2020).
- 1 generator battery.
- 100 amp alternator (Rebuilt 2015).
- Distribution panel with breakers.
- Amp & Volt meters.
- Water heater (also engine supplied) replaced 2021.
- 30 amp battery charger.
- 30 amp shore power connections port and starboard.
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord.
- Accommodations for 4 in a single stateroom galley up "Pilot House" style layout.
- Finished with oiled teak trim on white panels coupled with the extensive Diamond Sea Glaze windows, many of which are sliders with screens give the vessel and very light and airy feeling.
- Window frames repainted 2018.
- Starting forward is the Stateroom. Island Queen berth was quite small and very uncomfortable, so this bed was removed and replaced with an extra wide vee berth with storage underneath. This change also added more standing room.
- Below the berth are deep cargo drawers and there are large hanging lockers port and starboard.
- Up three steps to the Wheelhouse with bench seat (cushion replaced 2017) with storage under, large bridge deck with full vessel controls, defrosters for the wheelhouse windows and "dutch style" side doors (Repainted 2016/ 2021).
- Excellent engine compartment access through the Pilothouse cabin sole.
- Down two steps to the salon area.
- Immediately to starboard is the head with marine head, generous vanity with storage and separate stall shower compartment. There is no Y-valve. The head empties directly into the holding tank. From there it can be pumped overboard or pumped out via deck fitting. Toilet was replaced 2016, extended bowl.
- Opposite the head is the large U-shaped galley with expansive counter space and storage, double basin S/S sinks and 2 boxes, 1 freezer, 1 refrigerator and 3 burner propane stove with oven.
- The full width Salon adjoins the galley with large sliders to lockers under the side decks and a watertight door opens to the aft deck to port.
- The sofa and chair were removed and a custom built-in settee was installed. The settee pulls out into a queen size bed.
- There is storage under the settee.
- One of the AC/Heat units is also housed under the settee.
- Small cabinet was added in the salon.
- Webasto diesel cabin heater.
- Heatercraft "bus type" heater off engine
- Two 9K BTU AC/Heat reverse cycle units were installed in 2020. One unit is in forward cabin port locker and cools/heats forward cabin and pilot house. The second unit is under salon settee and cools/heats salon, galley and head.
ELECTRONICS (HELM): The helm station located in the Pilothouse is expansive.
- 2020 Garmin 1242xsv plotter with radar.
- Icom IC-M45 VHF.
- Furuno LCD Depth Sounder LS 6000.
- ComNav 1001 autopilot with remote at upper helm.
- Datamarine D3000 International Offshore depth and speed.
- Icom Single-sideband radio.
- 44lb Bruce with approx. 160' chain.
- Fortress FX-23 anchor with rode secondary anchor.
- 3 electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Macerator pump.
- 6 Type II PFDs.
- Flare Kit.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- 5 Fenders & 4 docklines.
- 3 Windshield wipers with windshield washers.
- Windshield defroster system.
- 5" magnetic compass.
- Stereo with stand-alone speakers.
- Transom shower.
- Propane grill.
- Custom side curtains in cockpit.
- Large deck box added to upper deck.
- Mast and boom were stripped and repainted 2021.
- Anchor light replaced with LED light 2021.
- Second propeller as backup.
- Three deckchairs.
- Small deck box in cockpit.
- Transom freshwater deck washdown.
- Saltwater anchor washdown.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.