Basic Boat Info
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- One piece hand laid solid fiberglass hull.
- Awlgripped dark blue hull in 2009, white boottop, green bottom.
- Full keel with attached rudder and protected prop in an aperture.
- Epiphanes varnish on exterior teak including bowsprit with double rollers, teak toerails.
- 13 layers of fiberglass in hull bottom with vinylester resin laminate.
- Internal moulded lead ballast.
- All thru-hull fittings bronze.
- Ten custom bronze opening ports and two Bomar deck hatches (all ports open, each with a screen).
- Two bronze cowl ventilators on teak deck boxes.
- Double vinyl lifelines and double gates.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering in a T-shaped cockpit.
- Elkhide-covered S/S wheel.
- Decks are fiberglass and balsa core construction; beige colored.
- S/S bars either side of mast.
- Propane tank locker with overboard drain; 2-10 lb LPG bottles; propane shut-of fin galley.
- Stern-mounted folding swim/ladder.
- Dropleaf teak cockpit table.
- S/S bow and stern rails and stanchions and double gates; 2009 new vinyl and wire double lifelines.
- New Lofrans 1500 windlass with power up and down on deck.
- 2018 tan colored Dodger and Bimini.
- Screens for hatches, opening ports and companionway.
Fuel: 53 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 90 gallons in 3 poly tanks.
Holding: 35 gallons in fiberglass tank.
Hot Water: 6 gallons in new hot water tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 3JH2E 40 hp diesel, FWC; Serial # 01904; 2020 totally rebuilt by Robinhood Marina; under 200 hours since rebuild.
- Three bladed prop and Spur cutters.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Waterlock exhaust system.
- Soundproofing in engine compartment.
- 1 ½” S/S Aquamet shaft.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- Maximum speed: 6.5 knots.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- Battery charger.
- Shore power cord.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 80 amp Balmar alternator.
- Lightning ground system.
- 2020 two Group 31 AGM house batteries.
- 2020 one Group 31 AGM for engine start.
- 2020 one Group 27 AGM for windlass.
- Electric bilge pump.
- New solar panels on top of bimini.
- Vee berths forward with filler piece, and custom shelves over berths; storage cabinets under berths.
- Next aft to port is a large head, separate stall shower, teak slatted seat over the W.C, shower sump pump, vanity with S/S sink and hot and cold pressure water, ventilation hatch.
- Opposite are two hanging lockers.
- The main salon has a L-shaped dinette to port which converts to a double. The teak dining table drops down.
- To starboard is a single extension settee with lockers and drawers.
- Next aft is the U-shaped galley to port and a sit down hinged Nav station, followed by a large double berth.
- The galley includes a 2020 Sea Frost refrigerator-freezer, a Force 10 LPG three burner stove broiler and oven, double S/S sinks, a trash bin with separate space for recyclables.
- All interior teak joinerwork including the teak and holly sole is varnished.
- All berth cushions are covered in attractive blue upholstery.
- Lecomble & Schmitt hydraulic autopilot.
- B&G VHF & AIS.
- 2020 two 9" B&G Zeus Radar & GPS-Plotter including depth (one at nav table and one on a swing - out bracket in companionway).
- Fusion stereo.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2017 North main and 120% genoa.
- Asymmetrical geannaker - blue and yellow.
- Original staysail on inner staysail, self-tending.
- Awlgripped white Hall aluminum spars.
- Mast stepped on keel.
- Harken MK II roller furler for headsail/genoa.
- Harken mainsheet traveller.
- Spinnaker winch to port.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- 2 Harken #46 S.T. winches; 2 Harken #16 S.T. halyard winches and 2 Harken S.T. winches under Dodger..
- Tan colored sail cover.
- Lazy jacks.
- Vulcan 15 kg plow style anchor and rod.
- Vulcan 25 kg anchor with new 300' 5/8" galvanized chain.
- 2 manual bilge pumps.
- Electric bilge pump and one shower sump pump.
- Fenders with fleece covers.
- Lifesling; life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Drink holder at helm.
- Tan cockpit cushions in closed cell.
- Ship’s clock and barometer.
- Ensign and staff.
- Numerous spares.
- Forespar mast for hoisting Honda 5 hp, 4 stroke outboard.
- 2012 9' Achilles roll-up inflatable.
COMMENTS: COLLEEN MARIE is Hull #4 and a Robinhood 36 Cutter which looks much newer than her years. She is a one-owner vessel. Don’t miss out on this exceptional Maine-built vessel. She is in immaculate condition. Please note all the upgrades done in 2017 - 2020 which includes new North main and genoa, new batteries, new 12V Lofrans windlass, all new B&G electronics including autopilot, new solar panels, new refrigerator-freezer by Sea Frost and new S/S standing rigging and new bimini. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 48 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction. Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450