Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Detroit
- Model: 8V92TA
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 735hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Fiberglass modified vee hull with a "built down" deep keel and skeg to protect prop
- 2011 Flag blue Awlgrip hull, white boottop, red bottom.
- 2011 Awlgripped Moondust decks ; Awlgripped Snow White house and superstructure.
- Diamond Seaglaze aluminum framed windows.
- 2011 Flying bridge off-white Full enclosure by Fortune's with EZ2CY clear plastic.
- Varnished teak bowsprit with two rollers.
- Aft cockpit; teak swim platform and transom door.
- Aluminum mast to house Sat TV, radar and radar reflector.
- Starboard sliding door at lower helm to access side deck.
- 1 sliding window in back of main salon.
- Nautilus S/S bow and side rails extended aft.
- Varnished teak cockpit trim.
- 6 opening ports.
- 2 deck hatches in trunk cabin top forward.
- S/S handrails installed in place of teak to lessen the need to varnish.
- S/S bow rail extended aft for safe transit of decks.
- 3 1/2" splashrails installed.
- S/S swim ladder.
- Bow & stern fresh water washdowns.
- Groco seawater strainers.
- Dual helms.
- Fuel: 500 gallons in one fiberglass tank.
- Water: 250 gallons in fiberglass tank.
- Holding: 40 gallons in poly tanks with discharge and 12V macerator.
- Hot Water: Raritan 12 gallon tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Detroit 8V92TA, 735hp diesel, 8 cylinder, FWC.
- Engine hours: Approximately 365 hours since rebuild in 2013.
- 2013 complete engine rebuild by Billing’s Diesel & Marine, Stonington, ME.
- Twin Disc 2.8:1 reduction gear.
- Vetus 90 bow & stern thrusters with upgraded props, from 4 blade props, to six bladed props.
- Michigan Nibral 32 x 30 bronze 4 bladed prop.
- 2016 Mathers throttle controls on flybridge; 2019 Micro Commander control at lower helm.
- 12V Reverso oil changer, rebuilt 2016.
- 2” Aquamet S/S shaft.
- Dripless shaft seal.
- Hydraulic steering at both stations.
- 2 Detroit Sea Pro primary filters.
- Racor 500 fuel filter for generator.
- 2017 fresh water flush fittings added to A/C, main engine and generator.
- Cruising speed: 15-16 knots @ 2000 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 20 knots @ 2400 RPM.
- Onan 9kw generator.
- Pro Mariner 80 amp battery charger.
- Marine Air 3 zone 12,000 BTU air conditioner with separate compressors.
- 2015 five new 8D batteries.
- 2015 new 12V generator battery.
- 2018 1-8D battery for stern thruster.
- High water alarm.
- Two 12V bilge pumps.
- 3000w inverter.
- Xantrex battery monitor.
- Tank Tender gauge.
- Eurotech AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 2-110V 50 amp connectors, aft and forward, with selector switch.
- 2 shore power cords.
- Tankwatch III holding tank monitor.
- 12 gallon hot water heater, both from engine-heat exchanger and 110V.
- For 4-6 in two separate cabins with stunning gloss varnished mahogany trim.
- Herreshoff style interior with all varnished mahogany joinery, including raised panel oval doors and locker fronts, and painted white bulkheads.
- Varnished solid teak and holly cabin sole in the salon; teak parquet elsewhere; faux teak and holly soles in heads.
- Guest stateroom forward with vee berth, 4 drawers, 1 locker, large hanging locker, one hatch, and 2 opening portholes.
- Aft to port is a large U-shaped galley with numerous lockers and storage bins.
- To starboard is the guest head with shower and sink, Nicro vent, faux teak and holly sole.
- Step up to the raised main salon, with an L-shaped settee and varnished mahogany table to port, which converts to a double; TV, and counter space and drawers.
- Lower steering station to starboard with sliding door to main deck, with flip-up helm seat.
- Further aft is a bar area with icemaker and custom storage space.
- Inside companionway leads aft and up to flybridge.
- Further aft and down is owner’s stateroom with offset queen sized double berth to port, TV, bureau of drawers, closet, storage lockers, and ensuite head and separate shower stall. There is also a washer-dryer.
- A companionway door opens onto the aft cockpit area with 5´ seating along each side, and a transom door opening on to the stern platform. This is a private area where one can read and relax.
- Numerous overhead dome lights and brass swivel brass reading lights throughout.
- Navy blue berth cushions with white piping, blue and white curtains.
- Indirect lighting behind valance in salon.
- Two Sealand Vacuflush heads.
- GE electric 4 burner stove with oven and new glass cooktop top.
- Grunert 110V refrigerator/freezer.
- Lots of counter space and lockers.
- Pantry to starboard, which houses a second 110V refrigerator.
- Kenmore microwave.
- U-line icemaker (in salon).
- Accessed from inside the salon or via a S/S ladder from the aft cockpit.
- Helmsman and passenger pedestal chairs forward, bench seats aft to starboard.
- 2011 white bimini top on S/S frame and full enclosure.
- Teak instrumentation box with clear Lucite cover.
- Navy blue cushions with white piping, which allows 8 guests to sit in comfort.
LOWER HELM STATION:
- 2014 12” Raymarine HD Radar & GPS, Radar overlay, WIFI, Model E7024.
- 2014 Raymarine autopilot.
- 2014 Raymarine depth, wind, temp.
- 2016 Oregon temp gauge for flybridge, icebox and engine.
- ICOM M-502 radio.
- Icom M125 VHF radio
- Speed, depth and distance.
- Ritchie 5” compass.
- KVH Tracvision Satellite TV receiver (never used, may be obsolete).
- Bose speakers on flybridge and in salon.
- 2017 12” Raymarine HD radar & GPS - radar overlay with wifi, model ES128.
- 2014 Raymarine autopilot.
- 2014 Raymarine speed, depth and distance.
- Ritchie 5” compass.
- 2006 9´ Avon RIB dinghy with Yamaha 9.9 hp outboard with cover.
- Life jackets.
- Bruce anchor with rode.
- 45 lb S/S CQR plow with 200' chain.
- Recording barometer.
- Fenders, docklines.
- USCG equipment.
- Water hoses.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Life ring.
- Automatic Halon 1301 fire extinguisher.
- Foredeck washdown pump.
- Ideal 12V windlass - up only.
- Wipers on windshields.
- 2015 Ocean Air cloth mini blinds - just for windshield windows.
- 12V Powerwinch to raise and lower dinghy.
- Duvet cover for aft berth.
- Malber 800 washer-dryer.
- 2016 4 man Zodiac life raft.
- Full equipment manuals.
- 3 Captains chairs with cushions.
- Reading lamps.
- EXCLUSIONS: TRAY IN MAIN CABIN, DISHES, POTS & PANS, TOOLS.
COMMENTS: DESIDERATA II is s stunning " Downeast" cruiser designed by Spencer Lincoln with both an aft cockpit and aft cabin, offering the best of both worlds - two separate cabins and heads, safe walk-around decks, and easy boarding from swim platform and transom door through the aft cabin. DESIDERATA II is powered with a single 735 hp diesel which was completely rebuilt in 2013 by one of the best mechanical departments in New England, Billing's Diesel & Marine. Since then, engine hours are approximately 365 and she cruises easily at 15-16 knots. The previous owner purchased her in 2001, and has performed many improvements and upgrades, including a complete Awlgripping of hull, deck and superstructure. He replaced all exterior teak handrails with stainless steel, upgraded the bow and stern thrusters, added new and more battery capacity along with 3000w inverter installed, new 2014 Raymarine and Garmin electronics, added new 4 man liferaft, new glass cooktop, new 2011 full flybridge enclosure, and so much more. If you are searching for a custom-built Maine style vessel which offers two cabins, and more speed and efficiency than the standard Grand Banks style trawler, then please consider DESIDERATA II. We thank you for your interest and shall be pleased to get you aboard.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 45 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450