Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH2TE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 62hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Dark green hull, white boottop, red bottom; gold cove stripe.
- 2020 Awlcraft painted hull topsides.
- Solid fiberglass hull; cored fiberglass laminate.
- Encapsulated keel - full keel.
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Anchor Windlass.
- Rocna 33 Anchor (73 lbs) with 200' of 5/16" G4 Chain and 100' of 5/8" 3-Strand Nylon Rope.
- Danforth Hi-Tensile Anchor (20lbs) with 50' of 5/16" Chain and 225' of 5/8" 3-Strand Nylon Rope.
- Jabsco 60 psi Anchor Washdown Pump.
- Sunbrella Dodger, Bimini and Connector Tresco Linen Color (2013).
- Full Cockpit Enclosure *(three sides) with Shade, Screens and Windshield Protector (2013).
- Island Packet Cockpit Cushions.
- Kato S/S Dinghy Davits.
- Cockpit Shower with Automatic Hosemaster Reel.
- Custom Teak Cockpit Grate.
- Varnished Teak Cockpit Table.
- Custom Teak Companionway Doors with Safety Glass Inserted.
- Wichard Double Deck Jacklines, Cockpit Jacklines.
- Bronze Seacocks.
- Stern Boarding Ladder.
- Anchor Washdown.
- Loud Hailer.
- 2021 new Bow Rail Installed.
- Double Vinyl-coated S/S Lifelines with Double Gates.
- S/S Double Bow and stern rails.
- 6 Deck Hatches.
- 3 S/S Dorade Vents.
- Outboard Bracket.
- Edson Wheel Steering.
- Switch For Windlass At Helm.
- S/S Opening Ports With Shades on Each Port.
Fuel: 100 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 195 gallons in aluminum tank.
Holding: 20 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 1992 Yanmar 62 hp Diesel, Engine Model 4JH2TE, FWC; Serial # 13200.
- Approximately 4000 Hours.
- Kanzaki 2.63:1 reduction gear.
- Upgraded 140 amp alternator from single to double pulley system.
- Racor R-20 P filter.
- Starter Motor Replaced with Rebuilt Starter (2018).
- Motor Mounts Replaced (2015).
- Max-Prop 3 Blade Prop; reconditioned in 2022.
- SpeedSeal Cover for Raw Water Impeller.
- PYI Dripless Shaft Seal.
- Side Power SP 95Ti Bow Thruster with Helm Control, with its own Group 24 Battery, For Thruster & Windlass.
- Yanmar Instrument Panel (ignition key, RPM, temperature) replaced 2014.
- (2) AGM 8D House Batteries (2023).
- Xantrex Link Pro Battery Monitor.
- Group 27 AGM Starter Battery.
- (2) Kyocera 135 Watt Solar Panels Over Bimini.
- Blue Sky 2000E Solar Panel Controller for Bimini Panels (2014).
- (2) Kyocera 40 Watt Solar Panels Over Dodger.
- SunSaver 6 Morningstar Solar Panel Controller for Dodger Panels (2014).
- Balmar 140 Amp Alternator (2018).
- Balmar MC614 Regulator (2018).
- Xantrex Inverter/Charger with Freedom 12-25 Remote Control Panel.
- Xantrex Xpower Plus 400 Pure Sine Wave Inverter at Nav Station.
- (2) 50' 30 amp Shore Power Cords.
- LED Lights Throughout Interior.
- Hella LED Bow/Stern Lights.
- LED Masthead Tricolor, Steaming Light, Deck Light.
- (3) Hella 12V Fans.
- 3 Electric Bilge Pumps.
- The Private Owners Stateroom is Forward and Includes an Offset Walk-Around Double Berth,
- Ensuite Head/Shower and Storage for a Weekend Trip or Extended Cruise.
- The Main Salon Includes Two Captains Chairs to Port Which Can Convert to a Single Berth, and a Full Size Settee Which Converts to a Double for Guests to Starboard.
- A Fold Out Teak Dining Table With Leaf Is A Bulkhead-Mounted One With Storage Behind It (Seats 8).
- The Nav Station is to Starboard With Seat and Has a Large Work Area and Visibility to All the Electrical Panels.
- The Wrap Around Galley is Very Comfortable Underway and Plenty of Counter Space & Storage Lockers.
- The Aft Head to Port Has a Bathtub/Stall Shower and is Accessible to the Guest Stateroom.
- Two Raritan PHII Manual Heads (2013 forward, 2015 aft).
- Waste Hoses Replaced Throughout (2013).
- Jabsco Model 18590-2092 Macerator Pump Replaced (2017).
- The Guest Stateroom is Aft with Entrance at The Bottom of the Companionway.
- Hot Water Heater.
- CruiseAir Air Conditioner for Galley and Aft Cabin.
- Princess 3 Burner Propane Stove With Oven.
- (2) 10 lb Aluminum Propane Tanks (solenoid, pressure gauge and locker hoses, (replaced 2016).
- Isotherm Cruise 130L S/S Front Opening Refrigerator (2014).
- Frigoboat K50F Freezer Compressor/Controller (2014).
- Freezer Box Rebuilt with Added Insulation.
- GE Microwave (2014).
- Double S/S Sink.
- Corian Trimmed Counters.
- Seagull Water Faucet/Filter Provides Drinking Water at Galley.
ELECTRONCS: (Boat Was Struck By Lightning So All Electronics New 2014).
- 2014 Garmin GMR 18" HD Radar - Radar Mounted On Davits For Dinghy.
- 2014 Garmin 6208 Chartplotter at Helm.
- 2014 Garmin 4210 Chartplotter at Nav Station.
- 2014 Icom 506 VHF with AIS at Nav Station.
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF/AIS GX2100 at Helm with RAM3 Remote Mic.
- 2014 Simrad AP24 Autopilot Control Head, Computer, Gyro Compass, Rudder Sensor.
- Octopus Hydraulic Drive (factory rebuilt 2017).
- 2014 Simrad 20 Sailboat Package (depth, speed, temp).
- 2014 Simrad Wind Instrument.
- 2014 Sony SSB ICF SW7600GR.
- ACR EPIRB.
- 2014 Kenwood KDC-X998 Stereo/CD Player/Sirius Enabled.
- Ritchie Binnacle Compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Keel stepped mast; Sloop/Cutter Rig.
- S/S Sissy Bars at Mast.
- Doyle Main with Stackpack, Full Battens and 2 Reef Points (2018).
- North Sails Nordac 130% Genoa on Harken Furling System & Genoa Sheets.
- New 2021 Staysail on Harken Furling System.
- Antel Sail Slide System for Mainsail.
- Storm Trysail with Dedicated Mast Track.
- Dutchman BB500B Boom Brake.
- Forte Carbon-Fiber Whisker Pole on Mast Track.
- 4:1 Traveler Control System.
- Two Lewmar #52 S.T. Winches.
- Two Lewmar #43 S.T. Halyard Winches.
- Two Lewmar #16 S.T. Winches.
- Jabsco Domestic Water Pump (2018).
- Lifesling with Custom Bag.
- 2019 Viking 4 Person Offshore Liferaft.
- ATN Mast Climber..
- Harken Bosun's Chair.
- Screening for All Ports, Hatches and Companionway.
- (3) S/S Dorades.
- Magma Kettle Gas Grill.
- Ship's clock & barometer.
- Anchor & Washdown Pump.
- Fender, Docklines.
- Fire Extinguishers.
- Life Jackets.
- EPIRB 406.
- 3 Bilge Pumps - 1 Manual, 2 Electric.
- Fatty Knees Fiberglass Dinghy With Oars.
- Watermaker (Presently Pickled - Sold AS IS).
- 2 LPG Tanks in Vented Locker On Starboard Deck.
COMMENTS: This Island Packet 44 Cutter, built in 1992, is a handsome, well built sailing vessel which is capable of and equipped for several offshore cruises to the Caribbean. She has a 62 hp Yanmar diesel, with approximately 4000 hours, has two spacious staterooms with ensuite heads, a very complete galley with separate Isotherm refrigerator and freezer, propane stove and oven, etc. All electronics were replaced in 2014, and she has an extensive array of solar panels on her Dodger and Bimini to keep her batteries charged. A bow thruster, air conditioning, and windlass complete the listing. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.