Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 425hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- New 425HP Cummins QSB engine - Cummins is wired for alarms for temperature, oil pressure and raw water flow loss with SeaBoard alarm panel.
- Under 100 engine hours.
- ZF 301A 1.76/1 ratio with trolling valve and gear pressure alarm at helm.
- Portside helm and starboard side access to below.
- Second control station below transom with transom mounted tiller.
- 18 knot cruise at 2500 RPM.
- New 2 inch prop shaft from Rose's Marine.
- New ZF 22 x 24 RH Nibral 4 blade propeller, Accutech, June 2022. Hub drilled for puller.
- 2-100 gallon fuel tanks new in 2012 dual pickups and crossover (200 gallons total).
- Decks replaced when tanks redone.
- 7 Bomar hatches of various shapes and sizes in deck.
- Stainless tubular Gin pole with stowable upper half.
- Head under vee berth with new Y-valve.
- No holding tank currently.
- Recent thorough refresh done with the following:
- New Furuno electronics with TZT14, DRS4D-NXT 24 mile digital radar, FV588 fishfinder, B260 dual frequency transducer.
- New Furuno AP44 Autopilot.
- New radio AM/FM and bluetooth.
- Custom Radar mast with VHF, FM, anchor light and forward facing RIGID mini flood.
- New LED nav lights.
- New tinted Bomon aluminum framed windows with black anodized frames, forward port and starboard are sliders.
- 4 New Beckson portlights.
- 2 New Bomar roof vent hatches.
- 1 New Bomar escape hatch in trunk roof.
- 2 New Todd helm chairs with 2nd chair and post being removable to second threaded socket in cockpit for easier access to vee berth.
- New aft curtain.
- New engine cover cushion.
- New vee berth cushions.
- Custom rocket launcher with Durabrite mini LED flood mounted.
- Cockpit RIGID mini LED Flood.
- New teak grabrails.
- Flush mounted midship cleat port and starboard.
- Lee OH277T roof mount outrigger base with 15 ft. poles double rigged.
- New updated DC panel and refreshed wiring as needed.
- New 6 person Viking liferaft with cradle.
- New Awlgrip paint above the rubrail and new non skid on all decks.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 48 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction. Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450