Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Universal
- Model: M-25
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 21hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, double red boottop, red sheer stripe, black bottom.
- Fin keel with spade rudder.
- Deck is moulded fiberglass with a balsa-cored material, with white non-skid surface.
- Double S/S bow and stern rails; S/S stanchions.
- Double vinyl-wire lifelines.
- S/S bow roller.
- Stern mounted S/S swim ladder.
- Stern mounted S/S dinghy davits.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
- 2008 Dodger by Mark Hood.
- 2018 bottom stripped to gelcoat and epoxy barrier coated with two coats 88 Interlux Interprotect and bottom paint.
- Owner uses Petit Vivid antifouling bottom paint.
Fuel: 35 gallons in new 2015 painted aluminum tank.
Water: 77 gallons in two poly tanks (in lazarette and starboard settee).
Holding: 20 gallons in poly tank under port settee with 2018 12V macerator pump or deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Universal M-25XP diesel, 21 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC.
- Engine hours are approximately 1100 hours (hour meter stopped working in 2017 when approximately 900 hours on it).
- Racor fuel water separator.
- Hurth HBW 2:1 transmission.
- 1” Bronze shaft.
- 2018 heat exchanger.
- 2018 S/S riser and waterlift muffler.
- 2017 all new engine hoses (except exhaust hose, which was fine).
- New dripless shaft seal installed in 2015.
- Two bladed bronze flexifold prop.
- 2020 cutlass bearing to be installed by Seller.
- 12V DC and 110V AC electrical systems.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Battery charger.
- 2019 mast lighting rewired – new mast steaming light and tricolor lights.
- 2019 masthead antenna.
- 2017 two Group 27 house bank, deep cycle, lead acid batteries.
- 2018 Raritan 6 gallon hot water heater.
- 2017 electric bilge pump.
- For six in an attractive interior.
- Vee berth forward with filler; hanging lockers aft to por.
- Main salon with starboard L-settee that converts to double berth, and a port settee.
- Enclosed head with W.C. & shower is aft to port by companionway ladder.
- Quarter berth cabin to starboard aft, which is large enough for two.
- Galley down to starboard, with sit-down nav station to port.
- Teak and holly sole.
- White molded fiberglass headliner.
- Double S/S sink.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- 2 burner LPG stove with oven.
- 2004 Raymarine ST60 depth, speed and wind.
- Raymarine C80 Radar-Plotter.
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot (erratic).
- 2019 radio coax cable (RG213 masthead to transceiver).
- 2017 Standard Horizon VHF radio.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Sloop rig.
- Extruded aluminum mast and boom, stepped on keel.
- Doyle mainsail with Doyle Stackpack and lazy jacks (believed to be 2008 or 2009).
- Doyle 135% genoa (believed to be 2008 or 2009).
- 2015 Doyle asymmetrical spinnaker and snuffer.
- Harken roller furler.
- Two Lewmar 46 S.T. sheet winches.
- Two Lewmar 30 S.T. winches.
- S/S 1x19 standing rigging; dacron running rigging.
- 2018 all new potable water hoses.
- 2018 all new sanitary head hoses.
- 2017 Fairclough custom canvas winter cover with tubular steel frame.
- 1 LPG steel tank in vented locker and replaced LPG hoses.
- Emergency tiller.
- Fortress FX 23 anchor with chain lead and 200’ rode.
- Danforth spare anchor.
- Fire extinguishers, fenders, docklines.
- Life jackets; air horn.
- Cockpit shower needs replacement.
COMMENTS: RELIANT is a 34 Catalina Sloop built in 1989, and is one of the popular family cruisers, due to her two enclosed staterooms, and her fine sailing characteristics. RELIANT has the distinct benefit of numerous upgrades to her inventory – these include new hot water heater, new diesel fuel tank, new plumbing and sanitary hoses, new exhaust elbow and hoses and muffler, some new mast wiring, new epoxy bottom and more. Please come and inspect this popular design, and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 45 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.