Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3208TA
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 375hp
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3208TA
- Engine Power: 375hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull.
- Hull design is modified “V” with hard lined underbody.
- White gelcoated hull and superstructure with black trim.
- Beige decks are molded fiberglass with non-skid surface.
- Superstructure is molded fiberglass.
- S/S fittings – S/S bow rail runs aft to amidships.
- Fiberglass swim platform with fold-down swim ladder to starboard transom door.
- Aft cockpit is large enough for several chairs; there are navy canvas covers for the varnished cockpit rails.
- S/S ladder up to aft black canvas enclosed sundeck with hardtop over, wing doors, port and starboard, to side decks. Canvas new 2019-2020 with full screens.
- Sundeck has 4 folding teak chairs and a teak round dining table.
- S/S 4 step ladder to a spacious flybridge area with L-settee with vinyl cushions to starboard, two Pompanette light gray helm chairs.
- At the bow, we have Maxwell Neilson 12V windlass with 300’ chain with manual and helm override.
- 2009 Marquipt Q8 davit with remote and cradle (boat and motor, 460 lbs).
- 2008 Walker Bay Genesis 310 RIB (with black cover) and Honda 20 hp 4 stroke outboard.
- Radar arch for black bimini top and full flybridge enclosure – new canvas 2020. Isinglass new 2020.
- Hynautic steering system at dual helms.
- Installed light gray carpet on flybridge sole.
- 2019 stripped all brightwork and refinished.
- Swim platform repainted recently.
- Transom cockpit shower, fresh water aft.
- Fresh water washdown at bow.
Fuel: 500 gallons in two aluminum tanks, one in lazarette; one under aft berth.
Water: 190 gallons in S/S tank under aft deck.
Holding 70 gallons in fiberglass tank in bow.
Hot Water Heater: 20 gallons; 120V and off port engine.
ENGINES & MECHANICAL:
- Twin Cat 3208TA’s, V-8, 375 hp diesels, with approximately 2000 hours (1383 hours when purchased in 2/2000; hour meter not working now - owner estimates 500-600 hours added since 2000).
- 2021 oil samples were tank with excellent results and are available.
- In 2000 present owner had Andy’s Marine Services in Ft Myers, FL rebuilt both engines (he is a certified Cat guy). He replaced both heat exchangers, he took some parts off, sand blasted and repainted. Took heads off and check and reinstalled with new gaskets. Replaced hoses and fittings as needed.
- Replaced sea strainers on both engines with Groco bronze strainers.
- 2012 installed new automatic Halon in engine room.
- 2013 installed new engine block heaters.
- 2013 installed duplicate engine oil and temp gauges in engine room.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Glendenning engine synchronizers at both helms.
- Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters.
- One smaller Racor for generator.
- Well insulated engine room.
- Morse engine instrumentation and fuel gauges with back-up gauges in the engine room.
- 2” S/S shafts; Bronze 3 bladed props are 30 x 30.
- Lots of spare engine parts.
- Twin Disc MG507 gears with oil coolers.
- 2 bronze rudders.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps, one forward, one aft.
- 2-12V sump pumps.
- Cruising speed: 11 knots @ 2200 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 16 knots @ 2800 RPM.
- 12V DC & 110V AC systems.
- 2007 Westerbeke 12.6 kw generator, FWC; owner runs 2 hours a day to keep refrigerator, etc operational.
- High output alternator on port engine.
- 2018 Pronautic battery charger replaced.
- 2013 new Smart Plug shore power installed.
- 1800w inverter installed which powers everything but stove and microwave.
- Four AGM 8D batteries (2 new 2021) – 3 for house in series and 1 battery for starting engines.
- Much of vessel was rewired by certified electrician at Brewers in South Freeport, Maine.
- All new battery cables.
- 50 amp shore power with cord.
- Guest battery selector switches.
- Three zone Marine Air air conditioning/reverse cycle heat.
- Frig-aire washer-dryer.
- Sleeps 6 in an attractive and spacious interior – very tastefully decorated.
- Two private staterooms, forward with enclosed ensuite head with 12V W.C., separate shower, aft head is ensuite with 2015 Galley Maid 12V W.C. and separate shower.
- Forward cabin has full sized bed with cedar-lined hanging lockers. New Corian counters in heads.
- Aft master cabin has a queen berth with ensuite head, numerous lockers, etc.
- There are 2 TV’s, mostly now used with DVD’s.
- The main salon has new carpet and commodious L-shaped settee, coffee table and one upholstered easy chair to port.
- The entire interior is paneled in varnish teak, never seen in the interiors of similar sized vessels today.
- The galley is below to port with a very attractive U-shaped dinette to starboard with pale sage Ultrasuede cushions and backrests.
- The galley includes new Corian counters and sink, a three burner electric stove (no oven), full-sized 110V refrigerator-freezer (can run off inverter).
- GE Microwave is included.
- The cabin soles in the staterooms are carpeted; the soles in the heads and dinette are new varnished teak and holly sole – stunning!
- 2012 Simrad AP28 autopilot.
- 2012 2 Garmin 5208 chart plotters with depth.
- 2012 2 ICOM M402 and M504 VHF’s – added AIS.
- Older Furuno radar – works well.
- Direct Sat TV (turned off subscription).
- 2 Ritchie compasses.
- No stereo, but speakers still aboard.
- Kayak holder.
- 2 S/S fender holders.
- Searchlight with canvas cover.
- Handheld spotlight.
- Fortress anchor.
- S/S CQR Plow anchor with 300’ chain.
- Fenders, docklines, life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers, etc.
- EXCLUSIONS: DISHES, GLASSWARE, PERSONAL THINGS.
COMMENTS: INTERLUDE is truly an immaculate vessel. It is rare for a broker to see a vessel so clean, including in the engine room. INTERLUDE has had only three owners in her 32 years. Her present owner purchased her in 2000 in Ft. Myers, Fl. After insisting on rebuilding the top end of both Cats, replacing all hoses and heat exchangers, etc ($15,000), the owner moved her to Annapolis where the interior was redone ($18,000) and a systems and cosmetic upgrade was redone ($22,000). In 2000, the owners moved her to Kennebunkport where the hull was soundblasted and six step barrier coat was applied. Since then, INTERLUDE has been yard maintained by 3 good yards – Brewer’s in South Freeport, ME, Kittery Point Yacht Yard, and since 2016, the Robinhood Marine. We highly recommend INTERLUDE for those who enjoy a summertime liveaboard. You can be sure you will cruise in comfort. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.