MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON
- LOBSTER YACHT is a high quality Downeast Cruiser. Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull with flybridge, swim platform and bowsprit, and designed by Ralph Ellis.
- This layout has the head forward, cabin with two single berths, good storage, galley up, and finished out in high quality Teak, Mahogany and Holly – this is the original “Lobster Yacht”.
- Powered with a single VM Matori, HR692-H1 9, 6 cylinder, 170 hp turbo diesel with 2400 original hours.
- 2020 Turbocharger sent out for 2000 hour service.
- Both LOBSTER YACHT and the Avon are equipped with Seabird Gard, a bird deterrent.
- The transmission was completely rebuilt in 2017 by East Coast Transmission with new elastomeric damper plate, new shaft coupling driving a 1 1/2” shaft, new cutlass bearing, and tuned 4 blade 18D X 15P bronze prop - the owner has put approximately 300 hours cruising NH and Maine on the drive line since 2017.
- 2020 Bimini enclosure for cockpit with 6 Isinglass panels.
- Since 2017, many improvements and upgrades have been made, including – new 85 amp engine alternator, Marine Air air conditioner & reverse cycle heat, new Lewmar windlass with 35’ chain 185’ 8 plat line & 35 lb SQR, new Xantrex XM 1800W Pure Sign wave 115 V Inverter, new redundant Garmin GPS & 40 mi Radar, cutlass bearing, dripless shaft seal, rebuilt hydraulic steering, repacked rudder post, new raw and engine water pumps, all new engine hoses, new holding tank & hoses, rebuilt head, Sunbrella cushions in both cabin and helm, new Sunbrella aft cockpit and flybridge covers. Two burner alcohol stove, 12v/11v refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, pots, pans and dishes. 4 self-inflating PFDs + 7 std PFDs, 2 boathooks, 10’ Avon HBI with 4 HP 4 stroke Yamaha.
- If you are searching for a turnkey down east Maine style vessel that cruses at 8 to 10 knots burning 2 to 2.5 gallons per hr, then please come and inspect LOBSTER YACHT.
- Fuel: 110 gallons in 2-55 gallon aluminum tanks.
- Water: 60 gallons in 2-30 gallon plastic tanks.
- 5 gallon water heater from 115V or engine.
- Bronze thru hull fittings and sea water strainer.
- Racor primary fuel filter.
- Hurth 2.3:1 reduction gear. The transmission was completely rebuilt in 2017 by East Coast Transmission with new elastomeric damper plate, new shaft coupling driving a 2" shaft, new cutlass bearing and tuned 4 blade 18D x 15P bronze prop.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.