Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH-E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue bootop.
- 5 deck hatches, 2 large hatches and 3 small hatches with screens.
- S/S bow and stern rail.
- Double S/S lifelines.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
- 9 opening ports, regasketed and with screens.
- Transom mounted boarding ladder.
- 2 Ocean Air hatch screens and shades.
- Scoop transom with S/S ladder for easy boarding.
- Double skeg-hung rudder.
- Teak cockpit grate.
- S/S ventilators.
- Varnished cockpit table.
Fuel: 38 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 100 gallons in three tanks.
Holding: Approximately 20 gallons in poly tank with y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 4JH-E diesel, 40 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 1870 hours.
- Bronze 2 blade feathering Max prop.
- 1 ¼” bronze shaft.
- Spur cutters.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots; Maximum speed: 7 knots @ 3500 RPM.
- 12V DC & 120V AC systems.
- Three batteries; Two Trojan lead acid batteries for house and 1 engine start.
- New battery switch.
- 4 solar panels (can keep lights and refrigerator running for 4 days).
- Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater, approximately 2014.
- All interior lights are LED.
- Heater Craft Bus cabin heater, off engine.
- 40 amp True Charger - Xantrex 2 battery charger.
- For seven in an attractive varnished teak interior to very high standards.
- Vee berth forward with filler, hanging locker, and shelves outboard.
- Next aft is the spacious main salon with settee to port, and U-shaped dinette to starboard with numerous lockers and bookshelves outboard, and drop-leaf teak table on centerline.
- Next aft to port is a sit-down nav station and chart table.
- Opposite is the U-shaped galley followed by a starboard quarter berth cabin.
- The enclosed head is aft to port and includes a spacious stall shower, Jabsco marine head, sink and numerous lockers.
- The is one of the best cabin layouts this office has seen; beautifully finished in teak joinery.
- Starboard aft in main salon.
- Three burner Tasco LPG stove with oven.
- Isotherm refrigeration.
- Little John microwave oven.
- New Jabsco Par-Max HD4 fresh water pumps and hoses.
- Rebuilt Isotherm 12V refrigerator, adding 4” insulation.
- Garmin GMI-10 depthsounder.
- Standard Horizon VHF.
- Raymarine C70 Radar and GPS at helm (Radar on pole at stern).
- Navionics chip – NY to Canadian Border.
- Bluetooth CD & Radio.
- Depthsounder at helm also.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2018 130% genoa by Doyle on Harken roller furler.
- Fully battened Mainsail, original.
- DRS drifter.
- Spinnaker with pole on deck.
- 4 Barient 21 S.T. winches.
- 2 Barient 21 S.T. winches.
- Boom vang.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- 2018 rebuilt hydraulic backstay by Sailtech.
- S/S rod rigging, checked regularly.
- Some new running rigging, as needed.
- 2 sets of rope clutches.
- Emergency tiller.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Rule 12V DC electric bilge pump.
- 3 portable fire extinguishers.
- 33 lb Lewmar Plow anchor with 3/8” chain and 5/8” 3 strand nylon rode.
- Fortress FX-23 anchor with 5/16” chain and 5/8” nylon rode.
- Air horn.
- Ship’s bell.
- Brass kerosene lamp.
- Smoke and C02 detectors.
- 9’ Mercury inflatable with Honda 2 hp outboard.
- Boat hook.
- Varnished cockpit table.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Custom made screens for every hatch.
- Maintenance logs.
- Fenders; docklines.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- Radar reflector.
- EXCLUSIONS: WHITE DISHES & FLATWARE, 2 DECK CUSHIONS.
COMMENTS: An immaculate vessel and a pleasure to show. Her owners purchased her in 2006 and have carefully and diligently maintained her during their ownership. 2018 survey available upon request.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 48 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction. Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450