Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4KH3E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 55hp
- Year: 2004
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Fiberglass and balsa sandwich construction, Kevlar/E-glass hybrid fibers and CK 57 aircraft balsa.
- Flag blue hull, Awlgripped 2008, with white boottop.
- Teak decks (installed new 2007) including cockpit and coamings.
- Elliptical fin keel.
- Carbon rudder with new rudder bearings in 2008.
- Lewmar hatches.
- S/S handrail for companionway.
- Recessed anchor locker with wiring and box for electric Lofrans Airon windlass.
- Cockpit table.
- Carbon fiber rudder with composite shaft and roller bearings.
- Solimar wheel steering with elkhide wheel covering.
- Custom S/S pedestal for electronics, 2008.
Fuel: 45 gallons in S/S tank, cleaned August 2018.
Water: 63 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: Yes, replaced 2008 (forward head plumbed to tank); new head hoses recently.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 4JH3E diesel engine, 55 hp, FWC, installed in 2004, with approximately 1000 hours as seen on the hour meter.
- 2004 Kansaki KM35P gearbox.
- 2010 Max feathering propeller with shaft lock; new 2010 shaft.
- Eberspracher D4L diesel/forced hot air cabin heater with ducts throughout the interior - SOLD AS IS (owner unsure if it operates).
- Hot and cold fresh water shower in cockpit.
- Electric bilge pump with float switch.
- 2015 Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump.
- Xintex gas detector.
- Cruising speed: 5.5 knots @ 2500 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 7.5 knots.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- Batteries – 4 x 120 Ah house batteries.
- 2020 100 Amp alternator with Balmar ARS-4 external regulator, and battery monitor.
- 12V DC starting battery 120 Ah.
- (3) HELLA Turbo cabin fans.
- 6-110V outlets.
- Phase Three battery charger 110V.
- Mastervolt Mass 12/1200 inverter (2000).
- Dometic Marine air conditioning – SOLD AS IS (owner unsure if it operates).
- S/S hot water heater.
- B&G Hydra 2000 Navigator pack with sonic speed transducer.
- Halcyon fluxgate compass.
- Wind and depth sensors.
- Standard full function display in nav station, (3) 20/20 displays on mast, (3+3+1) deck controllers for 20/20 displays, 360 analog display in cockpit, (2) FFD displays in cockpit, (2 additional instruments in cockpit).
- 2000 B&G Hydra autopilot integral drive unit.
- 2000 RAM 2 ICOM IC-M127.
- VHF radio with mast mounted antenna.
- ICOM IC-M710 SSB with AT-130 automatic antenna tuner.
- Copper grounding plates for SSB.
- Furuno GP-35 differential.
- 2013 Simrad autopilot with ram.
- 2000 Ritchie binnacle compass.
- 2000 Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with 10 CD changer and speakers in salon and cockpit.
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer.
- 2019 Raymarine Axiom 12 Radar, GPS & Depthsounder.
- For 8 in an attractive varnished interior – 3 cabin, 2 head layout.
- Forward cabin with vee berth with filler for extra large berth, storage underneath, seat hanging locker and drawers to port.
- Next aft is a large hanging locker; aft of the hanging locker is a head with shower.
- Opposite the head is a starboard guest cabin with upper and lower berths and a hanging locker.
- Next aft is the salon with a U-shaped dinette and dining table to port; dining table lowers to form double berth, cabinets and shelves outboard above backrests.
- Opposite the salon is the forward facing nav station.
- Next aft to starboard is the walk through galley.
- Aft cabin with centerline double berth, seats on both sides, hanging lockers on both sides, drawers, large mirror, storage lockers and a private head with shower.
- Curtains for side windows.
- Additional teak handrails for towel racks in both heads.
- Double S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water and fresh and sea water foot pumps.
- S/S 3 burner propane stove with oven and electric propane solenoid.
- Top loading Seafrost refrigerator with holding plate refrigeration.
- Drying cabinet above sink.
- Sharp microwave oven.
- Thermos mounted on bulkhead.
- Aft hanging locker in galley, heated for foul weather gear.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2 sets of sails including one set of Kevlar racing sails - useable, fair condition.
- 2013 North Dacron Mainsail with Dutchman with lazy jacks - used one season, like new.
- 2013 Dacron 135% genoa, by North - used 4 weeks last season, like new.
- Triple spreader aluminum mast by Baltic Yachts.
- Anodized black Navtec discontinuous rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang, backstay adjuster and baby stay.
- Insulated backstay for SSB antenna.
- Reckmann R-2 racing roller furling headstay.
- Shroud rollers.
- Winch handles and snatch blocks.
- Winches: Primaries (2) L- 65 AST 3-speed electric Secondaries; (2) L- 55 AST electric (new motors 2000); Main sheet L- 46 AST Main halyard; L- 40 CST Genoa/spinnaker halyards; (3) L- 43 CST Control lines; (2) L- 43. AST.
- 1.5 oz Sobstad spinnaker (pole not available).
- 2019 new Lewmar windlass – dual action.
- 2013 Dark blue Dodger, Bimini connects to the Dodger with side curtains.
- Oak boarding ladder.
- 2010 Teak outboard motor mount.
- USCG safety equipment.
- Cockpit table.
- 250’ main & 80’ chain.
- 2009 Fairclough cover.
- Horseshoe life ring.
- Fire extinguishers.
COMMENTS: A handsome, high quality Racer-Cruiser by Baltic Yachts. Please come an inspect this three cabin two head vessel which had new teak decks installed in 2007, and a new 2019 Lewmar dual action windlass, Raymarine Axiom Radar-GPS. She is a stand out in any harbor. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.