Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM30
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 27hp
- Year: 2007
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- Rugged Pacific Seacraft construction.
- Cruise equipped – steering vane, watermaker, solar, liferaft, etc.
- Many recent upgrades including 6 sails.
- Meticulous owner; many unique custom modifications.
- Emphasis on safety and redundancy, including extensive spares.
- Yanmar- Maxprop 2016; 6 Lifeline AGM batteries; Balmar 110A alternator; new exhaust elbow.
- Custom, upgraded electrical systems for efficient power management.
- LED lighting throughout.
UPGRADES & REFIT:
- Mast step treated against corrosion as was base of mast, 2022.
- LPG sensor, 2022.
- New thru hull on holding tank pumpout, 2022 (forward water tank is not being used presently).
- New S/S shrouds, 2021, except for backstay and headstay.
- Freshwater pump, 2020.
- Cutlass bearing, 2020.
- Shaft seal, 2019.
- Hot water heater, 2018.
- Rear motor mounts, 2018.
- Frigo boat condenser, 2018.
- Deck block for mainsheet, 2020.
- Changed out fuel lift pump.
- Nav lights rewired on mast.
- 5 Port Townsend sails, 2013.
- Harken Furler, 2012.
- Lefiell boom and fittings replaced, 2013.
- Running rigging refit, 2012/2013.
- Hydrovane, 2011.
- Lifeline batteries, 2016.
- Portable dinghy, 2013.
- SSB with Pactor modem, 2012.
- 1x19 ¼” S/S lifelines, 2013.
- Raymarine depth, knot/log, 2009.
SELECTED RECENT MAINTENANCE AND REFIT ITEMS:
- Rudder shaft log repacked, 2016.
- Steering and cable serviced, 2016.
- Aluminum fuel tank replaced, 2012.
- All anchor chains and rodes replaced, 2012-2014.
- Boom and hardware replaced, 2014.
- Liferaft certified, 2014.
- Outboard serviced, 2017.
- Manual Whale pump for fresh water in head compartment, 2015.
- Portlights and Bomar hatches, reglazed; gaskets replaced 2013-2014.
DECK FEATURES & EQUIPMENT:
- Dark Green Sunbrella Dodger (fair condition).
- 2013 Double lifelines and S/S bow and stern rail.
- Pacific Seacraft signature 1.5” diameter S/S mast pulpits with varnished teak cross-braces.
- Windlass with extensive ground tackle.
- Vetus dorades.
- Outboard motor davit.
- Lifesling.Set of companionway boards, gloss varnished teak, 5/8” starboard.
Fuel: 32 gallons in 2012 aluminum tank
Water: 80 gallons in fiberglass tank (owner doesn't use tank under vee berth)
Holding: 16 gallons
- Lewmar folding wheel – Merriman pedestal, serviced 2016.
- Hydrovane windvane with spares – serves as auxiliary rudder and platform for autopilot, 2011.
- Simrad TP-32 autopilot, operates auxiliary rudder.
- Emergency tiller and rudder post extension.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2007 Yanmar 3YM30 27 hp diesel, FWC; Serial# E09208.
- Engine hours are under 2200.
- Extensive spares; S/S shaft.
- Max prop feathering prop, 2016; 2019 replaced dripless shaft seal.
- Dual Racor 500FG primary fuel filters with switchable manifold.
- Custom fuel priming bulb, facilitates emergency filter changer.
- 2009 Single lever control – to KM2P-1 gearbox.
- 32 gallons aluminum fuel tank, replaced 2012.
- 12V 400 AM “ship’s service”: 4 Lifeline AGM Group 27 batteries, 400AH house, 2016.
- Lifeline AGM Group 27 engine start battery, 2016.
- 26AH AGM isolated emergency/reserve battery, mounted near coaming.
- Balmar 110A alternator with ARS “Smart” regulator.
- Balmar Smartgauge battery monitor.
- 2 Kyocera 135w solar panels – adjustable angle, on custom cockpit rails.
- Dual independent Morningstar solar controllers with remote displays.
- Guest 4531001 30A/115 – 230V galvnic isolator.
- West Marine 400w inverter.
- 4-12V sockets (two with independent USB dongles).
- 110V/30A shorepower with Smart-Plug and 50’ 30A cord.
- Promariner 2040P 40A battery charger with remote display 2011, accepts up to 250V input.
- 2-110V circuits – GFCI protected.
- 2 freshwater tanks, 40 gallons under vee berth, 40 gallons under quarter berth.
- Inspection and cleanout ports on both water tanks.
- Katadyn 40e watermaker (desalinator) with replacement membrane and spares.
- New 2021 water pressure pump.
- Raw water deck washdown system.
- Two manual bilge pumps, cockpit and salon.
- Primary automatic bilge pump, Rule 2000.
- Secondary automatic bilge pump, Rule 3700.
- Lavac head, 2012.
- New thru hull/valve 2019.
- Beautiful teak joinery throughout and cabin sole; Pacific Seacraft cast bronze opening ports.
- 2 Bomar hatches with screens.
- Soft “earth tone” upholstery protected with custom Sunbrella slipcovers.
- LED lighting.
- 4 cabin fans.
- JVC stereo/CD.
- Approximately 6’3” headroom.
- Owner’s cabin forward with vee berth, hanging locker, and ample drawers, shelving and lockers.
- Enclosed head, forward to port, with shower and Lavac head.
- Opposing settee/berths with leecloths in main cabin with fold-up teak drop leaf table.
- Forward facing, sit-down nav station, aft to starboard.
- Quarterberth, aft to starboard.
- Frigoboat K35F12V keel-cooled refrigeration; additional custom insulation.
- Force 10 2 burner LPG stove with oven.
- Deep, double S/S sinks.
- Extensive storage; custom spice and condiment racks.
- Ampler counterspace.
- Signature PS-34 pull-down dish storage/organizer.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Port Townsend/Carol Hasse sails, 2013; sail covers.
- Loose-footed mainsail with 2 reefs.
- High clew furling genoa.
- Staysail with ready-bag.
- Storm jib and storm trysail.
- Symmetric tri-radial spinnaker with sock.
- Lefiell mast with dedicated trysail track, 2 Lewmar halyard winches, 4 clutch stoppers.
- LED lights: tricolor, anchor, spreader.
- 2013 Lefiell boom with 2 clutches for reef lines.
- 2012 Harken roller furling with “wrap preventer”.
- 2014 Quick-release inner headstay via Hyfield lever, with custom bridle for stowage.
- Boom-kicker rod boom vang with tackle.
- Spinnaker pole with dedicated track, topping lift, downhaul.
- Stowable lazy jack system.
- Trysail halyard (doubles as spare main halyard or topping lift).
- Custom end-boom offshore jibe preventers.
- Boom brake system.
- Running rigging refit, 2012/2013.
- Running backstays.
- Maroon mainsail cover.
- Standard Horizon CP190i chartplotter at helm.
- Furuno 1622 radar with radome.
- Raymarine ST60 depth and knot/log.
- Garmin external GPS antenna.
- Brookhouse Imux multiplexer – interfaces GPS, AIS and NMEA navigation data for laptop or tablet software.
- JVC KD-A925BT stereo/CD with remote; Sony speakers.
- SSB ICOM M-802 transceiver with AT-140 tuner and KISS groundplane, insulated backstay.
- Pactor modem for SSB for data, Sailmail, Winlink.
- Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF transceiver with AIS.
- Cockpit mounted RAM mic.
- ICOM M32 handheld VHF transceiver.
- Fireboy Xintex S-2A automatic HFC-227 gas extinguishers in engine room with backup manual release.
- Fireboy S-2A propane monitor and control with MS2 sensor.
- 2 smoke detectors (vee berth and salon).
- C02 detector in owner’s cabin.
- 2 dry chemical extinguishers.
GROUND TACKLE & SYSTEMS:
- Rocna 15kg primary anchor with 90’ 5/16” chain and 275’ 5/8” nylon “Braid” rode.
- Fortress FX-23 anchor with storage bag with 50’ 5/16” chain and 270’ 5/8” nylon “Braid” rode.
- Fortress FX-16 stern anchor with 30’ 5/16” chain and 200’ ½” nylon rode.
- All chains and rodes replaced, 2012-2014.
- Custom anchor tridle (30,000 lb test) for severe conditions.
- Chain hook for casual anchoring.
- Muir 1200 electric horizontal windlass with up/down switches.
- Dual anchor rollers.
- Raw water deck washdown, 2012.
- Portable 8’ folding tender with heavy duty oarlocks and oars, 2012.
- Suzuki 2.5 hp 4 stroke outboard additional spares.
- Forespar lifting davit – for outboard.
- Rail-mount outboard bracket.
LIFERAFT & SAFETY:
- Zodiac 6 person liferaft (not certified, sold AS IS).
- Full jackines , 1” flat nylon with quicklinks and deck padeyes.
- 8 padeyes for harness attachment.
- Shark drogue with 300’ rode, bridle,and station anchor.
- EPIRB; SSB; AIS; Radar.
- 4 bilge pumps.
- Dual fuel filters with priming bulb.
COMMENTS: By 1984, the Crealock 37 had been so well received that Pacific Seacraft saw fit to commission Bill Crealock to design a slightly smaller sistership – and the Crealock 34 was born. In the years since, hundreds of 34’s have been built for sailors desiring the ultimate in a seakindly, passagemaking yacht. Under the care and thoughtful upgrading of her current owners SLAPPEY II stands out as one of the premier examples among Pacific Seacraft (Crealock) 34’s.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.