Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LYA-STE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 370hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Awlgripped dark blue hull, white boottop, green bottom.
- Fiberglass hull, solid fiberglass bottom, and from waterline above believed to be fiberglass and foam-cored.
- PVC spray rails.
- Painted cream side decks.
- White superstructure is fiberglass with core.
- S/S portlights.
- Center opening windshield.
- Cockpit is teak laid and caulked over mahogany plywood.
- Varnished teak exterior trim using Awlwood finish (Awlgrip product).
- Teak swim platform with swim ladder.
- St. Croix dinghy davits.
- White vinyl bench seat with back rest in cockpit
- St. Croix dinghy davits.
- White vinyl bench seat with backrest in cockpit.
- S/S ladder to flybridge with teak treads.
- Three cockpit hatches to storage areas.
- Pilothouse has fixed sides but Toast-colored Sunbrella drop curtains aft in three pieces.
- Windshield cover, Flybridge Bimini.
- Flybridge helm cover and side wind screens; all windows and cockpit drop curtains have screens and covers.
- Also, cockpit cover is available to protect teak.
- S/S bow rail runs aft to amidship.
- Teak steps to side decks.
- Built down hull for seaworthy ride in rough waters.
- Two flybridge seats with backrest which pivot, with coolers under.
- Two Garelick storage boxes, one on flybridge, one in cockpit.
Fuel: 200 gallons in 3 tanks; 2 fiberglass tanks and one 50 gallon aluminum tank - not cross connected.
Water: 80 gallons in 2 poly tanks.
Holding: 20 gallons in poly tank with new 12V macerator pump and deck discharge also.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 1998 Single Yanmar 6LYA-STE 370 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- ZF ERK/880A transmission - Serial # IRM280A1; 2:1 reduction gear.
- Dual helms with S/S wheels, Kobelt throttle controls.
- 1000 hour service done by Cambridge Yacht Services, Cambridge, MD.
- 2022 Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine room.
- Seastar hydraulic steering with rudder angle indicator.
- Dual Racor FG500 fuel filters with vacuum gauges.
- 1 1/2" S/S shaft.
- PSS dripless shaft seals.
- 4 blade 22 x 21.5 LH prop.
- Bronze sea strainer.
- Fuel gauges.
- 2022 replaced all hoses on engine and installed new impeller.
- Cruising speed: 12 knots @ 2600 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 16-18 knots @ 3300 RPM.
- 110V AC & 12V DC electrical system.
- Blue Seas circuit breaker panels.
- 30 amp shore service with cord.
- Xantrex charger-inverter.
- 2022 engine start battery.
- 2018 2-8D house AGM batteries with combiner switch.
- 110V Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat.
- Cockpit lighting.
- Jabsco fresh water 12V head - replaced head hoses.
- Rule automatic bilge pumps.
- Raw water washdown pump.
- Shower sump pump.
- 6 gallon Raritan hot water heater.
- For four in a Herreshoff style interior with white bulkheads and varnished teak trim, a varnished teak and holly sole.
- Starting forward you have a Queen sized berth with thick mattresses and numerous drawers under, shelves outboard.
- The hull ceiling is varnished spruce.
- Next aft to starboard is a bureau of drawers and a hanging locker.
- To port is the enclosed, spacious head with separate stall shower, sink, Jabsco fresh water head, and hot and cold pressure water.
- One then steps up to the main salon with a built in pull-out couch to form a large double, with storage under.
- To starboard is the lower helm, with helm seat, and aft is a side galley with new Grohe faucet and Magic Chef 110V refrigerator (runs off inverter only), single sink, microwave oven and 2 burner LPG stove with cutting board over.
- There is a teak trimmed laminate folding dining table for salon or cockpit.
- Garmin Radar-GPS Map 8000 glasshelm series with depth and speed.
- 2nd Garmin for flybridge - interfaced (flybridge is slave).
- Garmin multi-function speed, depth.
- Two Ritchie compasses.
- Standard Horizon VHF with ram mic on flybridge.
- Garmin AIS - receives only.
- Set up for bluetooth wifi.
- Hunter Douglas pull-down salon window shades.
- LPG gas shutoff.
- Fitted sheets for vee berth.
- LED lights in forward cabin, salon and under galley shelf.
- Ideal 12V windlass.
- 35 lb CQR plow anchor with 250' 5/8" rode and 30' chain.
- Fortress anchor with 250' nylon rode and 6' chain.
- Life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fenders; docklines.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Flares, first aid kit.
- 12V horn and handheld horn.
- 8'6" Achilles inflatable (roll-up).
- Ensign and staff.
- Folding chairs for cockpit.
- EXCLUSIONS: HANDHELD RADIO, BRASS CLOCK & BAROMETER.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.