Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JHE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 44hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull of full keel design; Airex core above waterline.
- Fiberglass with ¾” end grain balsa cored decks.
- White hull, green bootop, green bottom.
- S/S swim ladder mounted at transom.
- Vinylester resin used in hull construction.
- Rudder is molded fiberglass with S/S rudder stock attached to hull with bronze shoe
- Vinyl covered single lifelines with S/S stanchions.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- Deck is bonded by 3M5200 on 6” hull flange and bolted every 6” with S/S bolts.
- Solid teak toerail.
- Dorade ventilators.
- 3 deck hatches.
- Aluminum opening portlights.
- Centerboard is molded fiberglass with S/S pin and rope pennant which runs to a cockpit winch.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
- Fuel: 47 gallons in aluminum tank.
- Water: 120 gallons.
- Holding: 30 gallons.
ENGINES & MECHANICAL:
- Single Yanmar 4JHE, 44 hp diesel, FWC, with approximately 2100 hours on meter.
- Kanzaki 2.17:1 reduction gears.
- 1 1/4” bronze shaft.
- Max 3 blade bronze prop.
- Bilge blower.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- 12V-110V electrical systems.
- One Group 24 engine battery; 2 house batteries (new batteries provided 2021).
- 30 amp shore power.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 6 gallon S/S hot water heater.
- ICOM M422 VHF.
- ICOM M700 SSB radio.
- Datamarine knot/speed and wind.
- Garmin 292 GPS.
- Furuno radar.
- Autohelm autopilot.
- 4” Ritchie compass.
- 12V DC stereo.
- Raymarine tridata.
- A very traditional, attractive layout, designed for a cruising couple, and finished in the Herreshoff style with white bulkheads and varnished teak trim.
- The owner's cabin is forward for the most headroom and privacy.
- The berths (with filler) are 6'8" long.
- The cabin has varnished ash battens, good light, ventilation, and storage.
- The head is next aft and has two entries adding to the owner's privacy.
- There is a vanity with stainless steel sink and showerhead faucet, molded shower pan with grates, storage, and a marine toilet with a "Y" valve and holding tank.
- Amidships is a "U" shaped dinette with a teak table, with starboard settee opposite.
- The table is on a gas-filled pedestal, converting the dinette to a double berth 6'4" long.
- To starboard of the companionway is a sit-down navigation station, followed by large double quarter berth. There is also a wet locker.
- The U-shaped galley is aft, and to the port of the companionway. It is "U" shaped and is a safe and efficient place to work.
- The cabin sole is varnished teak planks; the berth cushions are in excellent condition with green and white tweed material.
- Force 10 LPG 2 burner stove/oven.
- Sea Frost engine driven refrigeration.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Excellent locker storage.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Masthead yawl rig.
- White aluminum main, mizzen and Schaefer Stow-boom.
- Mast stepped on keel.
- Mainsheet traveller.
- 1x19 S/S standing rigging.
- Dacron running rigging.
- Schaefer genoa roller furling.
- Lewmar 2 speed #52 primary winches; Lewmar 2 speed # 40 self tailing winch.
- Main, mizzen, #1, #2, #3 jibs (New, never used; believed to be Sperry).
- 12V DC bilge pump.
- 2 Horseshoe liferings.
- Sail cover.
- Dodger & Bimini.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Espar diesel heat.
- 12V windlass; S/S bow roller.
- 2 LPG tanks aft lazarette.
- No anchor or rode.
COMMENTS: GOSLING is one of the Classic Bill Tripp designed yawls built by Migrator Yachts of Bristol, RI in 1987. These are stunningly beautiful vessels but they are also known for their superb sailing characteristics, seakindly and fast. GOSLING has been out of the water for 5 years, under cover, due to her owner’s passing. We have inspected her and found her in very good condition. We highly recommend her. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.