Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Ford Lehman
- Model: 2722E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 90hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- All new flexible return hoses.
- Rebuilt both steering pumps.
- Replaced steering ram.
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 controller at both helms.
- Evermore GPS Smart antenna.
- Wind indicator inside helm ST60 (direction and speed).
- Mainsail - 178 sq. ft.
- Genoa - 240 sq. ft.
- Mizzen - 89 sq. ft.
- Self-tending staysail - 85 sq. ft.
- 44 LB Bruce anchor on 200' 5/16" hardened chain.
- 35 lb CQR plow anchor on 150' 5/8" nylon rode.
- Fortress FX16 auxiliary anchor on 100' of 1" nylon rode.
- Two 5/8" nylon snubbers.
- Ford Lehman model 2722E, 90 hp.
- Hours: 2000.
- S/S infuser on manifold.
- Balmar 115 amp alternator with ARS-5 voltage regulator.
- Spare belts.
- Johnson raw water pump with speed seal, shut off valves to isolate water heater.
- Mastervolt 12/2500/100 Mass Combi inverter/charger, Master Shunt 500 battery monitor with remote.
- Master View Easy control panel.
- Custom 120V control panel.
- Seven 120 AC outlets protected by GFI.
- Raymarine MFD at both helms.
- Two Racor fuel filters.
- Hatch in aft stateroom.
- Custom built fiberglass deck box with drains.
- Deck prism over dinette.
- Curbing on all hatches to eliminate leaks.
- Phifertex snap on covers for pilothouse windows.
- Outland hatch covers with screens.
- Lewmar H2 windlass with controls on deck and inside helm (also manual recovery handle).
- Raymarine color radar.
- Aluminum fuel tanks.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 48 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction. Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450