Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3208TA
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 375hp
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3208TA
- Engine Power: 375hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Hull & topsides have been Awlgripped white, blue boottop, black bottom.
- Bottom has been peeled and epoxied in recent years.
- Exterior teak is in need of refinishing.
- Maroon bimini.
- Maroon privacy curtains on flybridge rails.
- Salon window canvas.
Fuel: 900 gallons in 4 aluminum tanks, new 2003.
Water: 500 gallons in aluminum tank.
Holding: 2-35 gallon tanks with deck pumpout.
- Port engine installed in 2003. 375 hp, V8, FWC. Port engine hours approximately 3,000. Port engine serial #: 01Z35159; Twin Disc MG 5071 2.54:1, remanned when engines were replaced.
- Starboard engine installed in 2003. 375 hp, V8, FWC. Starboard engine hours approximately 3,000. Starboard engine serial# 01Z35206.
- Original hour meters remain in place.
- 2018 Valve clearances reset at 2500 hour mark.
- Heat exchangers disassembled and cleaned, new seals and end caps (addressed high temp noted in survey).
- New Sherwood water-pumps.
- Unable to service impellers, new purchased and installed, existing pump serviced by factory authorized service center and held onboard as ready spares. 4 spare impellers onboard.
- New Balmar alternators (70 amp). Caterpillar alternator factory re-maned and held onboard as ready spare. (more on DC power upgrade below).
- New AIRSEPS 2018.
- New hoses, elbows and couplings from raw water strainer to exhaust/discharge.
- New oil cooling line Portside.
- New starters Starboard 2019, Port 2020.
- New cutlass bearings (4) spring 2021.
- Tide Marine seals replaced spring 2021.
- New Line Cutters, anodes and bumpers spring 2021.
- New spurs.
- Glendenning synchronizers.
- 2" S/S shaft.
- 3 bladed bronze 30 x 28 Michigan props.
- Tides Strong dripless shaft seals.
- Racor 900 fuel filters for each engine.
- Bennett trim tabs (lower helm station trim tab is not operational).
- Spare shaft in tube in lazarette.
- Spare props are 30 x 26.
- High water alarm and one manual bilge pump.
- 2021 Garmin Pan-optics forward transducer.
- Replaced old/disconnected fish finder starboard side.
- 2021 New Garmin 1222 plotter at lower helm.
- Raymarine Paddle Wheel speed-o.
- New Icom M-504 VHF lower helm 2018.
- AIS receiver & antenna added 2018.
- Fusion Radio added 2018, no CD’s – Bluetooth – speakers turn out- one outside- 4 on deck, 2 on flybridge.
- Side Scan sonar.
- Garmin 5212 Radar, Depthsounder, GPS upper helm.
- Garmin radar.
- Two compasses.
- New DC-DC Battery system charger added starboard engine (this controller, when engaged, will charge the currently selected house bank and the starboard start battery).
- New batteries AGM port/starboard starting, 2 each; engine start batteries are now isolated from house loads.
- Two house battery banks added with 3 AGM (G 31) each.
- Pro Marine 20/60 AC to DC from generator or shore power as selected at main switch panel.
- New Phasor K4 12.5kw generator 2019 (under 619 hours sep 2021), AGM (G 31) start battery - (bringing the total to, 11 AGMs onboard). Racor filter for generator.
- 11 gallon hot water heater (both off engine and 110V).
- Spotlight serviced bulb replaced 2018.
- Wired Windlass control added to flying bridge.
- When the engine RPMs are set with Digital Tac at the flywheel gauges are out 50-100 rpms, Glendenning synchronizer does in fact work.
- EPIRB serviced and registration renewed.
- VHF Radio WDJ9857 current till spring 2022.
- Spare Props are 26” pitch, installed are 28”, hence not reaching max rpms at sea trial.
- Starboard oil pressure sensor for idiot light at lower helm is the wrong type, gauge type not an on-off type.
- Starboard muffler replaced 2019.
- Rudder table re-secured as recommended.
- Numerous fenders and dock lines.
- Dock steps/stairs.
- AC raw water pump moved and secured.
- Galley stove (inoperable) removed and replaced with temp. induction ring & toaster oven.
- Freezer and fridge are 110V AC only.
- Forward head 12V DC pump was replaced 2018.
- New head hoses.
- Bronze bow roller.
- Boat was fumigated before leaving Florida in 2018 re: termite comment.
- Ideal windlass serviced and good working order (I anchor regularly, no issues), with controls at both helms.
- New Hydro Power Pack & hoses 2018.
- Used Fuel tank valves plugged.
- High water bilge alarm installed.
- Boarding ladder step installed.
- All 5 A/C units work, cool & heat except aft salon is cool only.
- One 10V refrigerator.
- One 110V freezer.
- Screens for all salon windows.
- 2018 forward head replaced Royal Flush 12V W.C.
- Aft head 12V Royal Flush W.C. (all hoses and plumbing replaced).
- 300’ G4 3/8 chain.
- 40 lb Danforth style anchor; 45 lb CQR type.
- Lewmar claw 20 kg in use.
- There is a tender, 10’ Inmar hypalon aluminum RIB (2019) with 6hp Mercury 4 stroke (2018). Also, 12V davit winch.
- Ensign and staff.
- Dual horns.
- Bronze bow rail.
- Hot and cold shower, cockpit shower needs new shower head.
- Emergency tiller, boarding ladder.
- Staysail mast with hydraulic lift.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.