Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: TAMD60B
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 226hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Solid hand laid up fiberglass hull, Awlgripped dark green hull and bottom has been barrier coated (year unknown).
- Teak swim platform.
- Dual helms.
- Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering.
- 2021 Repair fiberglass and trim on forward hatch.
- Bomar hatch with screen over vee berth.
- Bronze portlights.
- Centerline windshield opens (new felt added to tracks around all opening windows in salon).
- Replaced any thru hulls as required.
- Edson dinghy davits.
- Ideal 12V electric windlass with chain gypsy.
- 2022 new salon window channels.
Fuel: 200 gallons in two aluminum 100 gallon tanks, 2005.
Water: 80 gallons in two 40 gallon PVC tanks.
Holding: 40 gallons.
- Volvo Penta TAMD60B diesel, 226 hp, FWC, with 2577 hours as reported on flybridge meter, which is accurate.
- Twin Disc 506 reduction gear.
- 2020 Replace exhaust hoses for engine and generator.
- Wesmac Bow thruster.
- Kobelt controls.
- Cruising speed: 8 - 10 knots.
- Maximum speed: 11-12 knots @ 2600-2800 RPM.
- 12V/120V electrical system with circuit breaker panels and a separate fuse panel for all electronics.
- 2019 Group 27 AGM 6V batteries, six (one for thruster and windlass).
- Westerbeke 4.5 kw generator.
- 2 - 30 amp shore power cords.
- Alternator, rebuilt 2020.
- Xantrax 1000w Inverter.
- 2021 Installed Dometic heating/AC system.
- 2021 rewire battery cabling to ABYC standards.
- 2019 new hot water heater and hoses.
- Tank Watch gauge.
- Three 12V bilge pumps.
- New potable water pressure pump.
- For three in a very attractive Herreshoff-style interior with white bulkheads and varnished teak trim.
- Vee berth with filler forward with varnished hull ceilings, storage under.
- Next aft to port is a large single berth.
- To starboard is enclosed head with Vacuflush head, sink, and separate stall shower.
- Main salon had the fixed settee removed to open up the helm area, and increase built-in storage.
- Starboard side has more lockers.
- There is no helm or companion seats as owner runs from the flybridge where there are port and starboard back-to-back seats.
- Portside galley with numerous lockers, drawers, refrigerator-freezer, sink and LPG stove and oven.
- Up along portside,
- Norcold refrigerator-freezer.
- Hillerange 3 burner LPG stove with oven.
- Two S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water.
- Raymarine ST 8002 autopilot (remote not operating presently).
- Ritchie compass.
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2150 with AIS.
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata speed, depth and water temperature.
- 2007 Raymarine C120 Radar/GPS with 24” array on a lowering mast (wired for use on flybridge).
- 12V windlass.
- Covers for salon windows.
- Cockpit cover.
- Ensign and staff.
- Emergency tiller.
- 25 lb CQR anchor with 25’ chain and 120’ nylon rode.
- 45 lb CQR anchor with 150’ 5/16” chain.
- Clock and barometer.
- Life jackets, fenders, bell, boathook, docklines.
- Rod holders.
- Cockpit table.
- Three new windshield wipers.
- 9’ Livingston fiberglass dinghy & 4 hp four stroke outboard with oars.
- 2 folding canvas Captain’s chairs.
- All cushions.
COMMENTS: MORE TIME is one of the highly regarded Wilbur 34 Flybridge Cruisers. She has been professionally maintained under current ownership by 2 well regarded Maine boatyards, Robinhood Derecktor in Georgetown and Royal River in Yarmouth. Although a 1983 build, she has had numerous upgrades and improvements recently. Some of these include Wesmar Bow Thruster, and Ideal 12V windlass, new aluminum fuel tanks, Vacuflush head, new wiring and replaced all batteries and thru hulls. Her 226 hp Volvo has under 3000 hours, and has been very reliable. She also has a Westerbeke generator and recent air conditioning and heat. She is economical to run at 8-10 knots, a blessing in these times of high diesel costs. Please come and inspect this Wilbur. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.