Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 27hp
- Year: 1983
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
- Solid fiberglass hull; fiberglass with balsa core sandwich deck and superstructure.
- White hull, blue boot top and green bottom.
- Edson wheel steering in self-bailing T-shaped cockpit.
- All portholes were replaced in last 5 years.
- Portlights have been removed and refurbished in last 5 years.
- 2016 Keel faired.
- Double S/S bow and stern rails.
Fuel: 20 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 38 gallons under settees.
Holding: yes, new hoses.
- 1983 Westerbeke 27 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC.
- 2:1 reduction gear.
- Bronze prop.
- S/S shaft.
- Spur cutters.
- 16 RH 2 bladed prop.
- Full engine gauges and hour meter.
- Emergency tiller.
- 12V/110V electrical systems.
- Three 12V batteries with selector switch.
- Shore power cord.
- Circuit breaker panel.
- Battery charger.
- Vee berth cabin forward with filler cushion.
- New head to port opposite hanging lockers.
- Straight settees port and starboard (port converts to a double).
- Teak dropleaf table mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- The large navigator’s station is to port, followed by a large quarterberth.
- The U-shaped galley is opposite to starboard with double S/S sinks, 4 burner LPG stove with oven, icebox and hot and cold pressure water.
- Superior ventilation provided by two overhead hatches, four dorade vents, and two opening ports plus the sliding companionway hatch.
- Raytheon radar.
- Garmin 740S GPS.
- B&G depthsounder.
- B&G knotmeter - not working.
- VHF radio.
- Autopilot - not operating- sold AS IS.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Original main.
- Roller furling genoa.
- 2016 new jib halyard.
- Halyards led aft to cockpit.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker.
- S/S standing rigging.
- New mast step and sole.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Mainsail cover.
- Dodger & bimini.
- Inflatable dinghy.
- Life rings.
- Swim ladder.
- Fenders; docklines.
- AM/FM/CD stereo.
- Boat hook.
- White cockpit cushions.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 45 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.