Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Beta
- Model: 50
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Year: 2016
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- White hull topsides are original gelcoat; cream and brown colored double boottop, black bottom.
- Modified full keel with skeg hung rudder.
- 2016 all deck hardware was rebedded.
- Toerails are teak, painted brown for ease of maintenance.
- 5 Bomar deck hatches; two companionways.
- Light gray fiberglass decks and trunk cabin top.
- Double vinyl coated lifelines and double gates; S/S stanchions.
- S/S davits aft; S/S swim ladder with teak treads.
- Plastic opening portlights.
- Large self bailing cockpit with Edson pedestal wheel steering, with S/S wheel and custom helm seat aft.
- 2019 Sunbrella Dodger.
Fuel: 80 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 125 gallons in 2 fiberglass tanks.
Holding: 19 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2016 Beta 50 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC, with 350 hours as seen on the hour meter.
- Engine coupled to a Walter V-Drive with 1.5:1 reduction gear.
- New 1 ½” S/S shaft and cutlass bearing through bronze stuffing box.
- Transmission was recently rebuilt by Hansen Marine, Walter Vee Drive rebuilt also.
- Aluminum fuel tank was removed and pressure tested at same time.
- New gaskets in Racor fuel filter.
- Waterlift muffler.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- 105 amp alternator.
- 10 year batteries – 2-4D lead acid and one Group 31 engine start battery.
- Upgraded battery switches; Blue Seas isolation switches.
- Freedom 1000w inverter with sine wave.
- Full 12V nav, deck and cabin lights.
- 12V bilge pump.
- Battery charger – 30 & 50 amp.
- See layout – arrangement A.
- All cabin lights replaced with LED’s.
- Attractive varnished teak interior with a teak and holly sole.
- Numerous lockers and storage areas.
- Refrigeration not working – SOLD AS IS.
- 2017 Force 10 three burner LPG stove and oven and 2 S/S sinks.
- 2019 12V Raritan electric head and all new sanitation hoses.
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF.
- Garmin 192C GPS, mounted at helm.
- Datamarine depthsounder and speed/log.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
- Raytheon RX0XX radar (not operating, sold AS IS).
- Ritchie compass.
- Paper charts from Bermuda to West Indies.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Bayview Rigging main, approximately 15 years old – 3 reef points.
- Mast height above LWL: 48'10".
- Mizzen – old, but serviceable.
- Multi-colored spinnaker (not asymmetrical).
- Two 130% genoas – one newer by Bayview Rigging and one is old. One 130% genoa is 2006.
- All sails gone over by Hallett each year.
- Aluminum spars.
- 2 Lewmar #48 S.T. winches; numerous halyard and mainsheet winches.
- Sailcovers in fair condition.
- Profurl roller furler for genoas.
- Keel-stepped mainmast.
- 2017 many new mainmast chainplates and some new S/S shrouds - all standing rigging inspected by Paul Giroux, local rigger.
- Schaefer & Harken blocks.
- Manual Lewmar windlass.
- 12V windlass -not operating – needs rewiring and one new battery forward.
- S/S bow roller for 44 lb Rocna anchor with 10’ chain and rode.
- Also, spare 35 lb CQR, 22 lb Danforth and 18 lb Danforth HT and 8 lb lunch hook; various rodes.
- 6 person Revere soft pack liferaft (need certification).
- New ACR Category 1 EPIRB.
- Lifesling and life ring.
- Life jackets, fenders, docklines, drogue, jacklines.
- Horn, bell.
COMMENTS: WINDESSA’S present owner purchased her in 2003. He has sailed her offshore to Bermuda and the Caribbean. She has proven to be an easily-handled and easily driven ketch. As you read through the listing, you can see all the upgrades he has performed including a new 50 hp Beta diesel, many new chainplates, new Force 10 LPG stove, etc. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.