Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins
- Model: ST6 6-3.544M
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 200hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK: (anything saying recent means 2015-2019):
- Flag Blue Awlgripped hull, white boottop, red bottom.
- Recent painted Moonglow beige non-skid decks and house top paint.
- Four recent opening portlights with screens.
- Recent white paint on cabin sides.
- Recent white paint in cockpit and wheelhouse.
- Recent 2-12V bilge pumps and switches on panel.
- Three recent bronze thru hulls.
- Recent tracks for port and starboard sliding windows in pilothouse.
- Opening windshields port and starboard.
- Extended teak bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- S/S bow rail.
- Teak handrails on cabin top and hardtop.
- Stern storage locker/seat with varnished teak top.
- Cockpit deck step box with storage.
- Folding Captain and companion seats with teak footrests.
- Roll-up Dark Blue Sunbrella aft curtains in three sections.
- Engine box with cushion.
- Varnished teak staff for burgee.
- Varnished teak staff for ensign.
- Recent sound insulation for engine box.
- Forward opening deck hatch.
- 2017 Sunbrella cockpit awning with varnished poles.
- S/S Destroyer steering wheel with hydraulic steering.
Fuel: 100 gallons in 2-100 gallon aluminum tanks; replaced in 2013.
Water: 30 gallons.
Holding tank: NONE
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 1996 single Perkins 200 hp diesel, ST6 6-3.544M, 6 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 1250 hours as shown on the hour meter.
- 2020 rebuilt Borg Warner Velvet-drive, 1.52:1 reduction gear.
- 2020 serviced and cleaned heat exchanger.
- 2020 removed turbo and exhaust elbow to clean.
- 2020 replaced voltmeter.
- Fall 2021 changed oil and filters in engine and transmission.
- Full engine gauges; fuel tank selector switch.
- Recent Sidepower 5 hp bow thruster.
- Three blade bronze prop – balanced and polished 2015.
- S/S shaft.
- Cruising speed: 14 knots; Maximum speed: 18 knots.
- 12V DC and 110V AC electrical systems.
- Marinetic control panel with voltmeter.
- 10 amp Marinco battery charger.
- 2-4D batteries in recent battery selector switch.
- 600 watt inverter.
- Shorepower cord.
- New anchor light.
- Recent windshield wipers and motors.
- Recent electric horn on cabin top.
- 2016 cabin light/red chart light over helm.
- Recent 12V outlet at helm station.
- For two.
- Vee berth forward with filler; Sunbrella navy blue cushions and reading lights over.
- Anchor locker all the way forward.
- Port and starboard shelves over each berth, and storage under.
- New teak and holly sole in 2015, in cabin and head.
- Enclosed head to starboard with a non-operational electric head – needs replacing and no holding tank.
- 2013 a Lectra-San treatment system installed, but does not meet requirements in Casco Bay, ME now.
- Galley is port with a S/S one burner butane stove, small S/S sink with manual pump, formica countertop in galley with open storage bins behind.
- 12V-110V refrigerator – not operating, SOLD AS IS.
- 2021 Garmin Fantom 18” Radar dome with motionscope technology.
- 2021 Garmin GPS 942XS plus and Radar.
- Raymarine digital depthsounder.
- 2021 ICOM M330 VHF.
- 2018 Seaworthy CD stereo player with speakers.
- Danforth 6” compass (has a bubble).
- Dytek sea temp gauge.
- Plow anchor, chain and rode.
- 4 rod holders, and 2 midship cleats.
- 6 rod holders.
- Boathook, 4 fenders, docklines.
- 2 fire extinguishers, life jackets, USCG gear.
- Cockpit folding table.
- 8' West Marine roll-up dinghy (available at additional cost).
COMMENTS: This dark blue Awlgripped Dyer 29 Hardtop Cruiser, built in 1981, has had numerous upgrades done over the last 9 years. Some of these include new fuel tanks, a new Bow Thruster, new Garmin electronics, and new painted hull and decks. She has one of the reliable Perkins 200 hp diesels with less than 1300 hours. For many years she was on fresh water so she shows well. Her present owner purchased her in 2019. He had her transmission rebuilt and had her heat exchanger and turbo cleaned. We know she needs a new head system and her 12V-110V refrigerator is not operating. We do believe MISS BEVERLY is otherwise a very good boat. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.