Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
Main Cabin – Accommodations:
Forward cabin includes double v-berth, two full length bins, two drawers and four lockers. Head to port includes vanity with single sink with hot & cold pressurized water and 2 showers (head bay + anchor locker), toilet (new 2002) teak towel racks, toilet paper holder and teak faced mirror. Opposite the head is a hanging locker and additional storage. Salon has settee seating for six surrounding large table. The double leaf teak table folds up against a magazine rack on the main bulkhead. Port side convertible settee extends to make a double berth. Starboard settee converts to single 6′ 4″ berth. Foldaway chart table is mounted at forward end of quarter berth to serve as navigation station and galley countertop extension. Aft to port is also a quarter berth. There is ample storage throughout the cabin.
- 3 large opening hatches with new Lexan (2021) and screens strong seas design.
- Four opening ports w/screens.
- Port side quarter berth 6’8 length with screened cockpit vent.
- Solar Powered Vent is molded in above the head (2021).
- Navigation station, fold away chart table mounted at the end of the quarter berth.
- Filler cushions for v-berth and port side double berth.
- Four DC lights in salon, two in v-berth, one in head area, one in hanging locker.
The galley located aft to starboard is equipped to prepare meals.
- Two burner Kenyon pressurized alcohol stove.
- Also, Coleman LPG 1 burner stove.
- LPG BBQ grill.
- Stainless steel custom deep sink.
- Pressurized hot and cold water (hot water from engine and or dock power).
- Manual water foot pump below sink.
- Large ice box w/hinged top and inside shelf.
- Fold-down countertop extension.
- Storage includes four drawers & five lockers.
- Built in waste basket.
- 2018 Garmin 741XS GPS at helm.
- 2018 Garmin Radar.
- Nexus updated wind instruments (2018).
- Nexus 4 display instrument panels.
- Nexus Integration server.
- Garmin repeat Second display for GPS (cabin) and cockpit.
- Nexus Autopilot - talks to GPS.
- Garmin radar image (housed in Edison helm hooded display case).
- Standard Horizon Cabin radio (nav station) - horn.
- Cockpit Horizon Ram mic in cockpit.
Sails and Rigging:
- Fully rigged to enjoy offshore ocean or inland sailing with sails in good condition.
- New Roller furler & head stay (2012 with two jib tracks) two new halyards 2019.
- 153 Reacher ¾ oz nylon; 4 oz light weight high performance Kevlar 140 2021 modified for cruising; and 120 Pentex head sail (2005).
- Pentex mainsail with Dutchman/Strong Tides Marine track for easy hoist and drop quickly into clean folds.
- Internal boom halyard is led to a #16 two-speed winch and clutch.
- Internal main halyard is led to a Lewmar Stop Clutch.
- Genoa sheets are led to blocks on jib tracks to adjust leach tension.
- 3 Spinnakers:
- A) Asymmetrical ¾ oz. spinnaker with sock for each raise and drop - ideal for cruising.
- B) 1/2 oz. spinnaker for very light air (includes spin sheets).
- C) Standard weight traditional full spinnaker.
All sails made custom for Second Wind by Z Sails of Stamford (national champion J29 racers)
Performance Improvement (under sail):
- Replaced all standing rigging and lifelines in 2003.
- 2 halyards new in 2019.
- Genoa sheets, new 2003.
- Stronger custom backstay to improve mast bend tuning, new roller furler – 2 head sail paths for ease of head sail change, Four custom head sails (2 for light air cruising/racing with two spinnaker polls adjustable length/weight).
- 1) 135 Kevlar Head Sail – ideal for racing.
- 2) 153 light air high clew Reacher hoist free standing or furler, (3/4 oz.); 3) Asymmetrical spinnaker (3/4 oz.) with fast hoisting sock, and spin sheets, New main sail 5 oz. Pentex (2018), custom sail cover UV from sun protection.
- New genoa cars and genoa track in 2003.
Cockpit & Deck & Nexus Instruments (day - night display):
Toerails, handrails, coaming caps and trim are all teak. Comfortable shaded cockpit seating for six under Bimini - roll out dodger extension, side panels
- Beige Main sail cover (with UV lining), binnacle cover, winch covers (2021).
- Foldout cockpit table (2020) to widen and serve 4 people seated).
- Binnacle mounted cup holders.
- Edson wheel steering and Garmin combined radar and GPS display.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Three cockpit lockers – two deep, one shallow.
- Large foredeck anchor locker with hot and cold hand held shower.
- Stainless steel swim ladder on transom.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits.
- Beige Dodger by Wharf Marine, Narragansett, RI.
- Carbon monoxide alarm.
- Mount for 4 HP outboard for dinghy.
- Bruce anchor w/50 ft of chain plus nylon rode with bow roller.
- Mooring chain (can be purchased for $1000).
- Danforth Anchor with chain and rode.
- Life ring and life saver floating harness.
- 2012 extra large helm steering wheel with elkhide covering 2021.
- Questus backstay mount for radar.
- Double lifelines.
- New Lexan companionway hatch top.
- 2 Barient 27 S.T. winches and 2 Barient 23 S.T. winches.
- Cockpit awning with side curtains.
- Screens for companionway.
Electrical – Mechanical:
- Shore power.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- Two 900 Amp lead acid batteries new 2021 and new Jump Start unit - portable.
- Hot water heater (new 2019).
- Electronics: Nexus Integrated Depth and Speed gauges.
- Nexus server to integrate Garmin-Nexus data (Garmin acquired Nexus - 2012).
- Steering Cables (2002).
- Yanmar 3GM, 27 hp diesel, 3 cylinder, FWC.
- Raw water heat exchanger – cleaned/flushed – replaced end caps 2006.
- Engine motor mounts (2019).
- 3 blade Max Prop feathering propeller with adjustable pitch.
- Cruising speed: 5.5 knots @ 2500 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 6.5 knots @ 3600 RPM.
Performance Improvement (under power):
- Replaced Propeller drive components.
- New live shaft through-hull (Max, dripless seal).
- 3 bladed feathering Max Prop (set at pitch of 23 degrees) faster driving through choppy sea, lower fuel consumption 2500 RPM cruising, responsive docking control.
- New stainless prop shaft (2018), shaft cutter blade.
- New cutlass bearing 2018.
- New Yanmar quiet rubber motor mounts (2018) and updated engine to transmission plates.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.