Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH5E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 53hp
- Year: 2011
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
Builder: Frers & Cibil, Buenos Aires Argentina
Designer: German Frers, Jr.
Minimum Draft: 5'6"
Maximum Draft: 7'6"
Displacement: 21400 lbs
Full Load Ballast: 9050 lbs
Engine Brand: 2011 Yanmar 4JH5E Diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC.
Approximately 525 hours.
Hull & Deck:
- Racer cruiser with raked stem, tumblehome amidships, traditional transom, aft cockpit.
- Fin keel with centerboard, skeg-mounted fiberglass rudder.
- Fiberglass with Airex-core; hull finished in Dark Blue Awlgrip.
- New centerboard pennant 2011.
- Ablative bottom paint yearly.
- 1995 Teak decks and cockpit, laid and caulked over fiberglass with core, appear to be in very good condition; Teak toe rail 2011.
- 10 S/S 1 1/4" keel bolts.
- Barient #20 single speed S.T. winch on cabin top to operate fiberglass centerboard.
- Pedestal-mounted Destroyer type wheel.
- Closed foam cockpit cushions.
- Outboard engine brackets - with stainless davit.
- Cockpit table.
- Stainless/Plexiglas Bowmar hatches 2011 forward and main salons.
- Bow deck light prism 2018.
- Swimming ladder imbedded in life lines.
- S/S lifelines 2011.
- S/S bow plate.
- Chromed hawse pipes.
- Stainless steel Dorade covers.
- Bronze through-hull seacocks.
- Six S/S opening portlights.
- Two chrome framed hatches with acrylic lenses replaced 2011.
- S/S bow and stern rails and stanchions.
- Double S/S wire lifelines and double gates.
- S/S guardrails at Dorade vents.
- Six Dorad boxes with chromed ventilators.
- Anchor locker.
Fuel: 44 gallons in two S/S tanks under galley sole.
Water: Approximately 125 gallons in 3 S/S tanks (2-50 gallon tanks under main salon settees; 1-25 gallon tanks under port quarter berth). NOTE: Water tanks have a shut-off connection between the 2-50 gallon tanks; one tank must be shut off or on a tack, water will gravity feed into bilge.
Holding: Approximately 15 gallons in poly tank under vee berth.
- 2011 Yanmar 4JH5E 53 HP Inboard Diesel; 525 hours (approx.).
- Sauer Danfoss Series 42 engine driven hydraulic motor driving propeller shaft.
- Single lever engine controls.
- Yanmar spare parts valise.
- Diesel fuel fill new hose 2011.
- Closed system fresh water cooling.
- Tachometer; cooling water temperature and lube oil pressure warning lights.
- Engine driven hydraulic transmission pump (Sauer Danfoss series 42) (new in 2011) and hydraulic motor driving propeller shaft push-pull.
- Engine control: cables; single lever combining gearshift and throttle control.
- New Haylon Engine box extinguisher with Xintex shutoff.
- 12 volt system.
- One starting battery group 27 gel type; 505 CCA; new in May 2012; two gel type house batteries, 150 Ah (new in 2011).
- Statpower True Charge 40 A battery charger.
- Mastervolt 12/350 inverter.
- GFCI protected outlets in heads (with spring loaded protective covers) and galley.
- Two 30 Amps shore power cords.
- Two rule bilge pumps.
- All cabin lights converted to LED.
- AC outlets for shore power in aft cabin, aft head, galley and salon.
- Sony MP3/WMA/AAC stereo with two speakers in main salon and two waterproof Bose speakers in cockpit.
- NMEA2000/USB interface.
- Superb joinery.
- Classic interior.
- Interior South American Hardwood (Viraro and Cedro).
- Gimballed dining table seats six.
- Storage in table.
- Double standard aft bunk (stbd).
- Single standard aft bunk (port).
- Vee Berth forward with insert and cushion.
- Dining settee and salon settee bunks.
- Three cabins; aft with head, main salon, forward with head.
- Two heads with sink and hand held shower.
- Fitted bunk sheets and blankets aft stateroom.
- Fitted sheets top and bottom Vee bunk.
- All Bunk bedspreads.
- Classic nav station.
- New foam and memory foam cushions 2006-8.
- All the comforts of home; hot cold water, refrigerator, freezer, liquor cabinet, TV.
- Wall mounted oil lamps.
- Portlight mosquito screens.
- Forward hatch screen.
- Main Salon hatch screen.
- Main companionway screen.
- Aft companionway screen.
- Technautic reefer and freezer, new control units 2011, 2015.
- Hot/Cold pressure water.
- Three burner Shipmate stove with oven.
- Double Stainless Steel sink.
- Hardwood laminated cutting boards/sink tops.
- Stainless steel counter with varnished wood reefer tops.
- Liquor cabinet wine glass storage port side.
- Cutlery drawers.
- Dining plate racks.
- Three water tanks 125 gallons total capacity
- Hot water heater 5 gal
- Two heads with standard marine toilets
- New sanitation hoses 2016
- Whale gusher auto sensor gray water sump pump
- Holding tanks with Y valves
- Macerator in forward head
- Stainless steel vanity tops with stainless sinks
- Hand held shower in both
- Two thirteen gal tank lockers under helm seat
- Sentry 415 gas detector
- Solenoid valve with control panel in galley
- Regulator with pressure gauge
- Flexible gas rated hoses and copper tubing
- Garmin 6208 GPS with helm chart plotter.
- 19” Samsung TV remote chart plotter slave at nav station.
- Auto helm wind speed and direction.
- Auto helm depth sounder.
- Garmin Radar antenna 18” HD Radome on mizzen.
- Richie electronic compass at nav station.
- 5” Danforth Constellation spherical magnetic steering compass in binnacle.
- Navigation lights:side lights, LED masthead light, stern light, anchor light, tri-color masthead light, mizzen spreader lights.
- VHF (2) Standard Horizon & Icom C80.
Sails and Rigging:
- Easy to use ketch rig for shorthanded sailing.
- Furling genoa - 160% Hathaway 2006, 150% North 2001.
- Fully battened mizzen and mainsail North 2001.
- Strong Sail Track and Slide system.
- Strong Sail Track Batten cars.
- Tri-radial cruising spinnaker Hathaway 2006.
- Mizzen staysail North 2001.
- Storm sails.
- Gale rider storm jib.
- Standing rigging inspected 2011.
- Chain Plates rebuilt and rebedded 2011.
- Vang block and tackle.
- Aluminum boom hung Preventer.
- Profurl Jib roller furler.
- Aluminum main and mizzen masts and boom.
- Mainmast keel stepped.
- Mizzen stepped on cockpit sole.
- Two Barient 28, 2-speed, ST primaries in cockpit.
- Two Barient 27, 2-speed, ST secondaries in cockpit.
- One Barient 23, 2-speed, ST on aft end of cabin trunk.
- One Barient 23, 2-speed, ST on main mast.
- One Barient 20, 2-speed, ST on main mast.
- Three Barient 10, single speed on mizzen mast.
- Two Barient 26, single speed on fwd cabin trunk.
- One Barient 21, 2-speed on fwd cabin trunk.
- One Barient 24, 2-speed, ST on fwd cabin trunk.
- 17 LB Hooker M740 Danforth style lunch hook with 5’ chain and 50’ nylon rode.
- Electric 12-Volt, Simpson Lawrence Seawolf windlass with chain gypsy and warping head, operated by foot switch.
- 45lb CQR w/125’ 3/8’ chain.
- 25lb spare CQR w/150’ ¾’ Samson Braid rode.
- 12V salt water wash-down.
- Personal Flotation Devices: two adult inflatable USCG Type II; six adult USCG Type V with integral harnesses.
- Horse shoe: two USCG approved types.
- MOB module: Switlick MOM8A.
- Heaving Line in aft locker.
- Eight man Avon life raft.
- Stainless steel wire jack lines.
- Distress flag.
- West Marine 12V search light.
- Weems and Plath Electronic Flare (Beacon).
- ACR 406 MHz EPIRB registered 2020.
- Radar reflector mounted on main mast.
- First Aid kit in aft head.
- Misc. safety harnesses.
- Man overboard automatic strobe light and hanger.
- Whale gusher emergency pumps (2).
- Grab bag.
- Forward dodger (2011) on stainless tubing.
- Aft dodger (2009) on stainless steel tubing.
- Mainsail and mizzen covers (2011).
- Steering pedestal cover 2011.
- Life raft cover 2011.
- Bosun’s chair.
- Cockpit awning 2009, Dacron with stainless steel frame.
- 6' Pig stick.
- Fairclough winter cover with frame (2011).
- Canvas winter bunk storage covers.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.