Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 30hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
Hull & Deck:
- Fiberglass, off white hull.
- Length of cockpit: 8’.
- Double S/S double lifelines & double S/S bow & stern rail.
- Edson 28” pedestal wheel steering.
- Cetoled teak exterior trim.
- Screens for forward hatch & companionway (custom).
- Cockpit cushions recovered 2016.
- Single Westerbeke 30 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC.
- 30 gallons fuel tank.
- Full teak interior for five.
- Vee birth forward with filler with storage under (fresh water tank replaced 2020).
- Hanging locker & storage locker.
- Enclosed head with sink & shower (locker).
- Chart/Nav table.
- Starboard galley with hot & cold pressure water & sink (Hot water tank 2018).
- Hot water Kuuma heater (2017).
- Icebox, 2 burner stove with oven
- Interior cushions recovered 2008.
- 1” S/S shaft.
- Shaft vibration isolator.
- Heat exchanger (2005).
- Upgraded 3 blade Michigan prop.
- Injectors and glow plugs serviced (2015).
- Holding tank with deck pumpout, y-valve & 12V Jabsco macerator pump (2017).
- 4 deep cell batteries IVB 8T24 (2015).
- Electric bilge pump.
- 12V/110 system with expanded electrical panel.
- Battery selector switch.
- Raytheon autopilot.
- Raytheon wind system.
- Raymarine series A chart plotter (2016).
- Ritchie 5” binnacle compass.
- Radio/disc plyer with salon marine surround speakers.
- Solar charger 400 with Sunset SolarGrip.
Sail & Rigging:
- New main sail (2017).
- Harken roller furling system.
- Rigged for spinnaker gear (no spinnaker).
- Whisker pole.
- Main sail canvas cover, black (2007).
- Raritan PH II superflush (2017).
- New dodger, black (2017).
- Danforth anchor.
- Fenders, docklines, flares, winches (2), fire extinguishers, carbon dioxide detector.
- Winter cover (2019).
- Spreader lights.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 47 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.