Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Year: 2005
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
UPGRADES 2018 – 2021:
- All running rigging replaced.
- 3 new hatches.
- New mainsail 2021.
- Cabin windows.
- 4 new batteries 2018.
- 3 sinks and faucets.
- All winches serviced.
- Fin keel, spade rudder.
HULL & DECK:
- Dark blue hull, red boottop, black bottom.
- Awlgripped decks 2010.
- S/S lifelines, vinyl coated.
- Pedestal wheel steering.
- Bow and stern rails.
- Exterior teak trim.
Fuel: 25 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 100 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: yes, with y-valve and manual or overboard discharge.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2005 Yanmar 4JH4E diesel, 50 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with saildrive, with less than 200 hours.
- Yacht Specialties wheel steering, emergency tiller.
- Yanmar reduction gear.
- Gori folding prop.
- Bronze prop; sail drive.
- 16 ½” LH 2 blade folding prop.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- 12V/120V systems
- 2019 4-12V AGM batteries, 2 house and 2 engine start.
- Seaward hot water heater.
- Xantrex battery charger/400w inverter.
- 40w Xantrex battery charger.
- Electric toilet.
- For eight: vee berth, 1 port and 1 starboard settee, 1 port and 1 starboard pilot berth, 1 port and 1 starboard quarter berth.
- Very attractive varnished teak interior with teak and holly sole.
- Princess Seaward 3 burner LPG stove with oven.
- Seafrost 12V cold plate refrigeration.
- S/S sink.
- Corian counters.
- 2 B&G Hercules 790 knotmeter/logs in cockpit.
- 1 B&G wind directions meter in cockpit.
- B&G Zeus 12" chartplotter.
- Furuno radar – GPS plotter.
- Robertson AP300X autopilot.
- ICOM ICM 127 VHF.
- SEA 2250 HF/SSB.
- B&G Hercules 690 multi display at nav station.
- Ritchie compass.
- Standard Horizon HX210 handheld radio.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Masthead sloop.
- 2021 Dacron Mainsail - North.
- Older Kevlar mainsail.
- Two 2004 150% genoas.
- 1997 150% genoa.
- 1995 #2 genoa.
- 1997 #3 jib.
- 1995 storm jib
- 1995 storm trysail.
- 1998 spinnaker 5 oz.
- 1997 spinnaker .75 oz.
- 1995 spinnaker 1.5 oz.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole.
- 1x19 3/8” S/S rigging and some S/S rod rigging; all running rigging replaced.
- Harken roller furling.
- Two #55 S.T. Lewmar winches; all winches serviced recently.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster and boom vang.
- Two #55 three-speed Lewmar winches.
- Two #40 S.T. two speed Lewmar winches.
- One #40 two speed Lewmar winch.
- Canvas sail covers; canvas wheel cover.
- 4 bilge pumps, 2 manual, 2 electric.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- C02 detector.
- 22 lb Bruce S/S anchor with 5/16” chain an d5/8” nylon rode.
- 6 docklines.
- 8 life jackets.
- 4 fenders.
- 2 horns.
- Running lights.
- 10 fans, 1 each berth, galley, nav station.
- Fire detector.
- Emergency tiller.
- Mast mounted deck light.
- Bosun’s chair.
- Clock and barometer.
- AM/FM/CD player (10 CD), two speakers in cockpit, two in cabin.
- Salon recessed dimmable lights.
- Edson single step boarding ladder.
- 2 electric shore lines.
- 2 emergency ladders.
- First Aid kit, refreshed 2022.
- Padded teak helm seat.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Speed puck.
- Two pairs of binoculars.
- Reading light at each berth.
- Flag, flag pole, boat hook.
COMMENTS: This is a fast, highly regarded Doug Peterson Racer-Cruiser, which shows very good ownership. 3 year old survey is available upon request.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.