Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: John Deere
- Model: 6.8 litre
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 200hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- 2014 Awlgripped Dark blue hull with white boottop, red bottom.
- Documented vessel #587635.
- 2014 bottom stripped and recoated.
- Moulded fiberglass hull with flared bow, full keel with protected prop in skeg and round chines (hull stiffened with 4 longitudinal stringers).
- 2014 Deck from steering bulkhead aft has been rebuilt with fiberglass and plywood (original deck forward of steering bulkhead is also fiberglass over plywood).
- 2014 cockpit is fiberglass over plywood with new Spruce beams.
- Two fiberglass cockpit hatches with drains and transom scuppers.
- Underside of deck is treated with Cuprinol.
- Original trunk cabin is painted Awlgrip white, fiberglass over plywood.
- 2014 Bass boat style windshield is fiberglass and balsa core, with varnished teak trim at windshield.
- New toerails, new hydraulic steering.
- Original bronze hardware, new bronze portlights, and original bronze steering wheel.
- Extra teak handholds added for moving forward safely.
- Dark blue fiberglass swim platform with folding ladder.
- 2021 toast-colored bimini top with custom frame; drop curtains aft also have screens (not new, but in excellent shape).
- One piece windshield cover; tan cover for aft transom seat.
- 2014 cushions and back rest (blue with green piping).
- Screens for 6 bronze portlights, windows and 2 opening windshields.
- Two rod holders in splash rails.
- Tinted Lexan side windows.
- Varnished teak helm and companion seats which can fit one or two (small child) and do fold down.
- Custom cockpit table, folds under companion seat when not used.
- Danforth dinghy davits, painted white.
- Fresh water washdown in cockpit.
- Two varnished foot stools for helm seats.
- Good 12V windlass F-850 with controls at helm.
- Bronze Sampson post with bronze chocks and cleats.
- S/S rudder and 1 1/2" S/S rudder post.
Fuel: 130 gallons in two new 2014 fiberglass tanks under cockpit sole.
Water: 35 gallons in new 2014 poly tank.
Holding: Approximately 15-18 gallons in new 2014 poly tank with y-valve and 12V macerator or deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single John Deere 6.8 litre diesel, 200 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC, with Walters keel coolers (engine is not original but year installed unknown), with 2589 hours as seen on hour meter.
- 2014 engine was removed so bilges could be gelcoated and new motor mounts installed.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering with single ram.
- Twin Disc MG 506 transmission.
- 2014 dripless PSS shaft seal, new 6" exhaust hose, cooling system and cutlass bearing; fiberglass muffler.
- 1 1/2" S/S shaft; 22 x 20 4 blade Dyna quad prop.
- Kobelt trim levers.
- John Deere panel, gauges and digital readout.
- Racor fuel filter; Groco sea strainer.
- Entire fuel system new 2014.
- Entire water system new 2014.
- 2014 Kuuma hot water system off engine.
- Entire sanitary system new 2014.
- Engine oil and filters and transmission oil changed every year (this engine can be rebuilt and resleeved).
- Cruising speed: 10-13 knots @ 1950 RMP @ 4 gph.
- Maximum speed: 14-15 knots @ 2500-2600 RPM.
- 12V DC system only with circuit breaker panel.
- 2-8D AGM batteries with Blue Seas switches.
- LED lights throughout.
- 3 Rule 1100 bilge pumps with foot switches.
- Solar charging panel with regulator.
- Vessel is bonded of all underwater fittings.
- 2 AFI wipers.
- Cabin fans.
- 12V outlets.
- For two in a Herreshoff-style interior of painted white bulkheads with varnished trim.
- Vee berths forward with filler piece and extra thick berth cushions, lime green with blue piping.
- Varnished hull ceilings.
- Next aft are port and starboard seats with cushions and his and hers hanging lockers outboard.
- Next to port is the galley with new S/S sink, hot and cold pressure water, a non-pressurized Origo 4200 alcohol 2 burner stove, and a large top loading icebox.
- To starboard is an enclosed head with a 2014 Jabsco marine head, 2014 poly holding tank with 12V macerator, handheld shower, and fiberglass-lined sole with sump drain to sump pump.
- Up to helm deck with port and starboard varnished teak seats which fold down and excellent engine access with no engine box.
- Further aft is the transom seat with storage under and behind.
- 2014 ICOM M-502 VHF radio.
- 2014 Simrad 3G-NSS12 Radar, GPS-Plotter; also has an FM radio with 4 speakers.
- 2014 Simrad autopilot.
- Simrad depthsounder.
- Ritchie compass.
- Bomar forward hatch, 2 solar deck vents.
- Life jackets, fenders with fleece covers with HALLELUJAH sewn in.
- Fire extinguishers.
- 2014 Fireboy fixed system in engine room.
- Rocna 33 lb anchor with chain leads and 150' nylon rode.
- Danforth 1600 anchor stowed on deck.
- Two Director's chairs.
- 1 wooden and 1 aluminum boathook.
- Red, white, blue LED lights in pilothouse.
- Set of green and yellow towels with HALLELUJAH on them.
- Ensign & staff.
- Assorted rugs.
- Exclusions: RTIC cooler, some cutlery and dishes; some Ikea articles.
COMMENTS: The "Classic" lines of HALLELUJAH have made her a stand-out in the harbors of Maine. Her extensive refit done by Farrins Boatshop in 2014 has added to her fine reputation. Boat stored and serviced annually at Farrins Boatshop. Her reliable John Deere 200 hp diesel allows cruising speeds of 10-13 knots. All her uncomplicated systems were installed in 2014. Please read the listing above and call us for an inspection of this handsome vessel which ascribes to the "keep it simple" theory of boating. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 48 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction. Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450