Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: John Deere
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 135hp
- Make: John Deere
- Engine Power: 135hp
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- Off white hull, painted.
- 2016 bottom was stripped, epoxy barrier coat added.
- Teak decks in excellent conditions were replaced in 2001-2002.
- Teak swim platform.
- Dark blue privacy curtains and cushions on flybridge.
- Dark blue bimini by Fortune’s.
- Painted white mast and boom with winch.
- Exterior varnish in good condition.
- Dark blue Dodger over aft companionway.
- Teak bowsprit with one roller.
- Teak dinghy chocks on aft trunk cabin.
- Teak spoked wheels at both helms.
- Port and starboard boarding gates and aft gate also.
Fuel: New 500 gallon tanks.
Water: 200 gallons in 2-100 gallon S/S tanks.
Holding: 35 gallons in poly tank with new 12V macerator pump and deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Twin John Deere 135 hp diesels, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Approximately 5500 hours (hour meter says 800 but owner has old meters showing previous hours).
- Fuel injectors rebuilt just prior to 2015.
- Racor fuel filters for each engine with vacuum gauges.
- Morse engine controls.
- New muffler on starboard engine.
- Fireboy engine room fire extinguishing system.
- Hurricane diesel heater with separate diesel bladder tank – gives you hot water (also receive hot water off engine); 2018 replaced kit to Hurricane system.
- Reverse osmosis water purification watermaker system.
- 2016 Onan 7.5 kw generator in soundshield with only 54 hours; also has Racor filter.
- 110V AC & 12V DC electrical systems.
- 2016 & 2017 two 8D starting batteries.
- 16-6V golf cart batteries for house, 800 amp hours, bank with combiner switch.
- 1-4D battery for generator.
- New 2000w Xantrex inverter-charger.
- Two alternators.
- 2019 Balmar voltage regulator.
- Heart battery monitor.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- Tank Tender gauge.
- Intercom system to flybridge (doesn’t operate).
- Hot water heater.
- For five.
- Classic Grand Banks 42 layout with vee berths forward, two wide single berths in the aft cabin with two enclosed heads.
- The main salon has a berth in the dinette.
- Varnished teak joinery with varnished teak parquet soles.
- Custom hi-lo dinette table with an inlaid compass rose on centerline.
- Off white Ultrasuede dinette cushions.
- Also, the salon includes a salmon-colored barrel chair and movable stool.
- With curtains on all salon windows.
- Opposite the dinette is a polished granite counter top with 12V DC Uline refrigerator, and storage under.
- Portside galley is located opposite the lower helm.
- All new plumbing hoses on both heads.
- Aft head includes a tub-shower.
- Forward head has a telephone-style shower.
- Reading and dome lights are LED.
- Galley is up to port.
- Force 10 LPG 3 burner stove with oven.
- Double S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water.
- Two built-in under the counter refrigerators (one is 12V and one is 12V or 110V).
- Raytheon R41XX Rastar Scan radar.
- Garmin 2010 C Plotter at lower helm.
- Brookes and Gatehouse Quad depthsounders at both helms.
- 2 Danforth Constellation compasses.
- Raymarine VHF and hailer.
- Cetec Bomar compucourse 220 autopilot.
- ICOM M100 VHF radio.
- Wind indicator.
- Vizio flat screen TV with Panasonic DVD player.
- WIFI & TV antenna.
- Two LPG tanks - 20 lbs each.
- Spreader and masthead lights.
- Brass clock and barometer.
- Brass gimballed lamps.
- Roll-up screens for each companionway door.
- Full set of owner’s manuals.
- Denon stereo with subwoofer, with surround sound speakers.
- Xintex LPG fume detector.
- Simpson Lawrence windlass, up only.
- Danforth & Claw anchors with 150’ anchor chain and 150’ rode.
- Saltwater washdown pump at bow.
- Forward hatch cover.
- Screens for hatches.
- Bronze bell; boathook.
- Fiberglass dock steps.
- Lifesling; fenders; docklines.
- Old BBQ grill.
- Ensign and staff.
- TV antenna.
- Handheld VFH, binoculars, Mr. Coffee machine, Sunbeam microwave.
COMMENTS: ISLAND GIRL is a well-loved and upgraded Grand Banks 42 which shows extremely well for a 1974 boat. Please review the photos and listing and come and inspect this timeless Classic Grand Banks 42. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 46 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.