Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Crusader
- Model: 5.7L
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 300hp
- Year: 2017
36 York Street
York, Maine, US, 03909
HULL & DECK:
- 2019 paint job on cabin exterior/interior.
- White hull, red boottop, blue bottom.
- Green hull sheer stripe, and on trunk cabin top, and hardtop.
- Mahogany planking on white oak frames on 10” centers.
- Hull is sheathed in 3 layers in biaxial cloth and set in epoxy.
- Bronze fastenings.
- Fiberglass over plywood decks.
- Plywood/mahogany superstructure.
- S/S Bow rail and stern rail.
- Teak toerails; S/S grab rails - varnished mahogany.
- Swim platform.
- Transom door for dogs!
- Bow hatch.
- Varnished mahogany transom.
Fuel: 72 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 50 gallons in plastic tank.
Holding: 35 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2017 Crusader 5.7L gas engine, 300 hp, 8 cylinder, FWC, with 45 hours as reported by owner.
- Bronze propeller.
- S/S shaft.
- Engine gauges.
- Morse cable steering.
- Cruising speed: 12 knots @ 3000 RPM @ 10 gph.
- 12V system.
- 3 Group 27 batteries.
- Vapor proof switch.
- Circuit breaker panel.
- For two to three in a Classic Herreshoff-style interior.
- Vee berth with filler forward.
- Portside galley with single S/S sink, 2 burner CNG stove with broiler, and hot and cold pressure water.
- Hanging locker opposite galley.
- Next aft portside head with Groco head.
- Starboard dinette with drop leaf table, converts to a berth.
- Next aft is pilothouse with portside steering station,
- Varnished mahogany interior trim.
- Curtains, cabin cushions.
- Danforth White compass.
- Garmin color depthsounder.
- Standard VHF radio.
- Furuno 24 mile radar.
- Garmin GPS.
- 25 lb Danforth anchor with 20’ 3/8” chain and 150’ rode.
- Spare 13 lb Danforth anchor.
- Coolers in cockpit.
- Bus heater off engine.
- Bilge blower.
- Rule electric bilge pump.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Nustshell Pram dinghy.
- Portable searchlight.
- 3 fenders; 4 docklines.
- Cockpit shower.
- Handheld air horn.
- Dinghy davits.
- 1 rod holder.
- 6 adult life jackets.
- Boat hook.
- Fume detector.
COMMENTS: HAWK is owned by a highly-regarded professional boatyard owner. She is maintained to the highest standards and will appeal to anyone who appreciates classic, handsome good looks. With her epoxied mahogany topsides, HAWK is much easier to maintain. Additionally, she is powered with a 2017 fresh water cooled 2017 Crusader 300 hp gas engine which provides a comfortable 12 knot cruising speed. Please call us today for further information or your inspection of this outstanding vessel. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 46 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.